The great debate

the great debate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz2vHLqtNw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which one still rakes in millions of dollars, op?

Pokemon: Better Games
Digimon: Better Shows

/thread

Agumon and digimon in general is so fucking overpowered that its silly to compare them

Does Pokemon have waifumons?

False. Digimon has better games.

Better Games: Pokemon
Better Anime: Digimon
Better Mangas: Pokemon
Most Powerful characters: Digimon.

Popularity....well, there are some hardcores Digimon fans, but Pokemon it's a multinational company who sales are on the thousand of millions with unlimited merchandise.

Both have shitty games though.

>Better Games: Pokemon
No.

Pokemon appeals to all people because everyone likes cute. Simple cute designs attract masses more. Also since everyone are hoard fags Pokemon has more appeal.

Digimon has more detailed designs, but only appeal to a niche demographic. They also allow you to only have 1 partner which is boring to most.

There isn't much end game to Digimon except ending the story while Pokemon has an endless collecting task. Also having you best monster have a limited lifespan was probably a huge turn off in Digimon.

One successfully sold it's product while the other did not.

Digimon had games, that were not even the same gameplay.

what

Not a debate. Let me put it this way.

People sure as hell aren't play digemon go like it's the greatest thing since sliced bread

ye

Pokemon makes 1.5b a year

>what is gardevoir

who is this jizz genie

This.

I liked the games but hated the fucking anime.
>perpetual 10 year old

how can you honestly hate the first season of either?(unless you are underage)

Augumon would fucking kill Charmander and eat his corpse and I fucking love pokemon

>that were not even the same gameplay.

well we all know Pokemon is the master of having games that ARE the same gameplay

Monster Rancher. Pixie is my waifu.
Pokemon is a fucking chore whilst Digimon is a fucking adventure.

>Two Dicks
Disgusting

Should've mentioned I was talking only about Polemon. Digimon Adventure 01 is still great. So is Tamers.

>this used to be true
>it's slowly going in reverse

Why can't they just stop making new Pokemon already. They must have over 1,000 at this point. The only reason I can think for them to keep churning out useless and increasingly derivative pokemon designs is because they're worried people won't buy new games without new pokemon. Eventually they will run out of ideas or people will start to get tired of the ugly designs, aren't they worried about that part at all? By then it'll be too late to really go back and try to refurbish the brand.

So why do they do it, Sup Forums? Autism? Have they done studies and actually found people only buy the games for new pokemon? How does anyone keep up with the hundreds and hundreds of pokemon that exist now?

One is alive and well,
The other is just for edgy hipsters

There is no debate here.

fucking kek

Your question is like asking why The Simpsons, Family Guy most comic book heroes and other stuff is churned out. If it can sell well and fans still buy it then it stays around.

It's so accurate.
I love both.

Holy shit, that's perfect.

so close to being fpbp.

is okay as well. Pokemon manga was alright as well.

I want Digimon Go so I can capture and enslave Angewomon, Rosemon, and all the others.

Why do they look like theyre about to fuck?

>most powerful mon
>digi

since when?

Since the beginning with shit like Apoclymon and Myotismon and his captains. Pokemon didn't start adding gods until like 15 years later.

Legendaries in Pokemon don't even evolve, right?

One is popular and loved by many, the other is digimon but also loved by me.
I love both to be honest.

which had more fuckable monsters?
there was a year in high school where I masturbate to Gardevoir almost every fap.
I also think that was the first time I was in love with a fictional character.

>apoclymon
>god

dragonite would wash that fagget

Digimon had more just from the first anime, with Angewomon and LadyDevimon. Not even in the vague "I guess that sort of resembles a human figure", but they were just drawn to be sex goddesses, and then dozens more were made after them.

I wonder how many kids got boners watching Xros Wars

digi has more but pokemon has quality still....pokemon took a while to make waifumon because they originally didn't hop on the "furry" sex train, it took until just after gold/silver release, even though they made a slight leap with chicoritta

I like how you put furry in quotations like it's not really furry.

to be fair, they aren't all animals

the objectively most popular one is a THICC plant

I was on the furry pokemon train with the Evee line. They're so fuckable. Not to mention cute and sweet.

>Ha has pants now.

Technically it's a fairy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz2vHLqtNw

Best Demon Lord and read the file name.

every generation the graphics improve and the system becomes deeper, and the old pokemons are still available, so even if you don' like the new designs, you still want to play for reasons

i want to click but i question the levels of autism

It's not worth it. It's very ooc and bloody as hell.

>Evee line. They're so fuckable.
brother!
Vaporeon was so fucking sex. I wish I could post pictures but I don't want to get banned.

Which is the best Digimon game anyway? I didn't hear any Digimon game to be that good to begin with.

they're very bias so don't bother.
they just pick who's most favorite.
though I love their goku vs superman. The raging autism from the dbz fans were great.

Por que no los dos?

Because he's probably not a nostalgiafag.

>low tier bait

I WANNA BE...THE VERY BEST

Digimon

MUH

Digimon world 1, because of the whole concept of expanding the village with the digimon you find and treating your digimon like a tamagochi.

Digimon world 2 is shit and a total grindfest. Digimon world 3 is somewhat better, especially in terms of story, but is still a grindfest with extensive amounts of backtracking.
Digimon world 4 is almost unplayable without friends.
Digimon cyber sleuth, like digimon 1, is actually a decent experience.
Digimon Digital Card Battle is also pretty enjoyable.
Digimon Rumble arena is cool if you have friends who are into Digimon.
Digimon Rumble arena 2 is a step back.

Digimon is better.

World and Cyber Sleuth, though I can't imagine World still holding up.

Charmander is better than Agumon but WarGreymon, AncientGreymon and EmperorGreymon are better than Mega Charizard X and Y.

Debate complete.

>implying

aren't digimon just floppy disk data? literally just get them wet

that works with pokemon too.

Who else is getting one of the new Pokemon games this fall?

>Pokemon
>Better games

What? Pokemon has been the same shit for years.

Cyber Sluts is better than anything Pokemon released in the last 5 years.

SMT clone

Same could be said about pokemon, retard.

>Capturing
>Evolving monsters
>Fusions

Everything Pokemon has Megaten did it earlier, your post is stupid.

And Cyber Sleuth has nothing to do with SMT, the gameplay is like other JRPGs.

Eh it's mostly correct. Still pretty autistic though.

It's not about bias, most Digimon are planet busters and then it just goes up until multiverse level and shit like that.

It's a different scale.

You're missing the others like dawn & dusk which were pretty decent as well.

How about making the correct choice

This is a meme

A lot of them are pretty biased, but just as many are accurate in their outcome even if the fight itself is typically made closer than it actually would be so that it's more entertaining.
It's quite autistic either way, but for the record, is one of the ones that falls into the later category.

I never understood why Alphamon was in this until I played Cyber Sleuth.

Also, that's not Nat-chan. It's just fanart. Nat-chan's probably Meeicomon or whatever. Not that it matters since Tri is shit.