THE MADMAN

THE MADMAN

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2ODVS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Notice how Trump is barely talking about the shooting, and one statement was sarcastic? Really makes you think..

He's not wrong.

He held a press conference about the shooting, what more can you want? Fuck off leftie.

because he knows its fishy as fuck

he just knows whats going on behind the curtains.

Trump is the only American to never get shot

>be American
>get shot
>talk about it

will he ever do something besides crying like a little bitch on Twitter?

Donald Trump : President of the USA... in name only.

>he already knows the motive of the Antigua LV massacre

>keeps quite so the media can spin it against whites and the right

>just as the left media thinks it won trump releases the intel

>BOOMMMMMM

34D chess up this motherfucker

He right. He went down to help. And the media was like, he threw paper towels at them. And his wife wore fancy boots.
Time for Dotard Drumpf to be Impeach.

That's because he knows the shooter was a Democrat.

He's completely right this time.
He was saying Puerto Rico did a good job because there were so few deaths considering the magnitude of the storm.

And then the media covered it like he was bragging about Katrina having more deaths or something which doesn't even make any sense.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

he knows everything

what a waste

Is he ever gonna stfu and do something important? I'm getting sick of the cheerleader routine on twitter

>Wow, governor and federal branch x did and AMAZING JOB!
>Wow, rally in location X was AMAZING!
>So much fake news, so many losers, sad!

Like come on dude, the butthurt was funny for awhile but now it looks like it's all you can do.

Because he was responsible for it. Paddock acted on the White House's orders, all the evidence is pointing to it.

I hope Orange Hitler is shitting bricks, because he's fucking going to jail.

He's all so tiresome

He's got them faggot. He also has you by the balls, tossing you around like a ragdoll.

He can't do anything else. His revolving door staff is getting fired faster than he can replace them. He has no plans, no agenda, no ideas, he just golfs and tweets.

He's right.

>the left can't meme, the post
Sad!

>THE MADMAN
this is like your basic average generic trump tweet. not even madman status imo.

Trump = fake news

How does it feel to know you lost, every morning that you wake up you are still a loser. If you side is so good how come you didnt win?

How don't you kill yourself from this embarrassment? because you are a pathetic scumbag that cannot fight for change or end your own life. You just live on complaining every day and not doing a goddamn thing.

I hope things get worse for you and all your family soon.

So many skulls.

Wasted quads

Hint: he fucking knows.

He can literally talk about nothing and they will try to make him sound worse.

please do this

Kek I haven't seen that balloon pic before. Perfect.

Nice evidence nigger.

That's pretty edgy m8

>no "sorry hillary"
Sad.

>trumps release all information after all fake news media release fake news
1488d chess, THIS WILL BE GURAITO.

Oh i fucking love him

>niggers in charge of evidence

The presidents office has been a running joke to the American people for decades now. At least for once it's an honest one.If he gets shit done, great, if not, whatever. Really makes no difference. And he's right The man farts and msm shrieks.

Edgy, this post is edgy, the edgiest one I've seen in my entire life. I'm an edge professional and I can say this post is very edgy. Good edge. Much edgy. I have to say I'm impressed with the amount of edge that has been put into this post. Very edgy indeed. Quite the edgiest. Infact, this edgy post shall get the number 1 trophy for the edgiest post in my entire life. Heck. Someone give this man a trophy. Much work has been put into this, the amount of edge is outrageous! I wish i could be edgy like you. This post is more edgy than the "kys" shit. Are you an edgy teen? How did you manage to create this beautiful edgy post? I've never seen something as edgy as yours. I can't believe how edgy this is. Have you been doing workout? Cus this post is clearly very edgy. I've seen many other edgy posts but this one's the edgiest. It contains all the edgy material an edgy post requires + more! Tell me your secrets, OP. I really need to know how did you manage to make this post so edgy. Dear me, quite the edgiest post indeed. I wonder how did you manage to create this edgy atrocity. This shit right here is edgy. Believe me when I say this shit is edgy, I know what edgy is. I've studied edge for 4 years in my highschool. This post definetly has to be the edgiest of them all. OP did a really good job making this shit edgy. !Quite edgy indeed. Never seen such edge before. I can guarrantee you this shit's edgy. Don't argue with me when I say this is edgy, I know what I'm saying. Edgy. VERY EDGY. OP I want to learn your secrets, how did you become so edgy. Did you get this edge when you were born? I bet your parents taught you the secrets of the edge. They say that once 100 years a post so edgy like this one shall revive the edgy gods of edge. It is said that once revived they will destroy everything, leaving this post to be the first one forever.

nice bate, mate

what can he do when cuckservatives in congress block every reform he suggests,nothing,stfu.

this, at least Trump is funny

Even a bunch of meme flags think you are a faggot

u wot

He doesn't know how to use "abbreviated commas".

How to spot a liar
"ALL the evidence points to it"
>theres literally no evidince that points to it

>nigger logic

>White people in charge of logical argument

Do you also need evidence that the sky is blue, you white coward? It's common fucking knowledge.

He knows they are faking this shit because trump wanted to reroute like 3 million a year of their bullshit vegas anti terrorism fund and it was going into effect on the exact fucking day of the shooting. Not to mention the (((shooter))) was a pedo sex trafficking arms smuggler and so was his bloodline.

Trump is the least eloquent president we've ever had. He doesn't just not choose his words carefully, he does choose them at all. He just says whatever falls out of his mouth. I don't think anything he said about Peurto Rico was bad in spirit, but you'd think he'd be intelligent enough to see how saying the absolute ravaging and blackout in PR isn't a real tragedy like Katrina is massively insulting on its face. Even if it is a compliment to emergency responders.

He just had a really obtuse way of speaking and he should get a writer

It's not bait. Everything that Trump says is a lie. From Obama's birth to his "sympathy" for the victims of Las Vegas.

Checked. And you're a fag.

But Obama wasn't born in the US and is objectively Muslim.

You clearly have zero idea why Trump was voted. He is not your average plastic politician spewing bullshit right and left. He is an actual human.

His speech not being calculated and focus grouped is why people find him refreshing.

Calling Romania, Geece and Canada "meme flags" is not kewl.

Turn on your real flag, coward. You don't give a fuck about Black Lives.

nice try you shill. Fucking shill. Go to reddit; you will get destroyed in here. Run before i start getting more interested.

>995555

the shareblue doubles(you)md program strikes again

>he does choose them at all.

>families got destroyed,people are going to need theraphy for life

>"MUH FAKE NEWS!!"

piece of shit CRUMPF!!!

>Drumpf can't be bought!!
>Shills for Russia, Israel, the NRA, Goldman Sachs, Exxon Mobil, Southern Baptist Convention, Fox News etc

>has to lie to sound legit
Hey retard can you name what who he has nuked?

You imbecille...

And he's entirely right. Media in the Western world has been completely off the rails in the last two years.
On election night in Germany, one of our state channels said that Gauland (AfD) said that it should be acceptable to worship Hitler again. What he actually said was that Germany, much like the Brits or French, should be allowed to be proud of the sacrifices its soldiers made during the world wars.

The retraction was posted on their twitter which no one follows.

is there any, let's say, "realistically extreme" and feasible method he could use to completely destroy all the lying MSM?

it's a joke you dumbasses

>the president publicly reveals top secret information

I hope the nigga would

the absolute state of newfaggots

There's a difference between speaking your mind and being able to express yourself in a straightforward way. Donald Trump is exceptional at the former, dogshit at the latter. He turns innocuous and complimentary comments into news stories because he's honestly that terrible at speaking with any degree of tact. Look at his response to Las Vegas.

Normal president

>In these dark times we look to first responders who risked life and limb to save the lives of others, and our citizens who even now offer refuge, food, and blood to victims of this horrific act. It is these great people that represent the true spirit America, and shine a piercing light through the darkness.

Donald Trump

>The shooting was, in many ways, a miracle.

drumpf set up a false flag to attack his voter base, makes sense.

woah
verily makes you calculate

the msm have used the last 3 natural disasters to try to make glorumpf look like a bumbling fool, that mayor and the msm tried to push the democrat agenda and got btfo by trump when he stated facts.

LAS VEGAS RECEIVED FEDERAL GRANT MONEY FOR ANTITERRORISM MEASURES 3 WEEKS BEFORE OCT 1ST

archive.is/2ODVS

LAS VEGAS (AP) — The federal government has awarded the Las Vegas area more than $2.8 million for anti-terrorism efforts.
U.S. Rep. Ruben Kihuen on Tuesday announced the grant from the Department of Homeland Security's Urban Area Security Initiative.
Kihuen says federal program will give Las Vegas "the tools to prevent, respond to, and recover from acts of terrorism."
The Las Vegas area has previously spent the money on training and equipment for bomb and hazardous-material squads.
Grants are awarded to the highest-ranked urban areas on a list determined by risk of terrorist threats, infrastructure and other factors.
The program could see changes in the upcoming months. President Donald Trump's proposed budget would significantly cut cash for the program for the fiscal year beginning Oct. 1 and require cities to pay 25 percent of the grants.

>Oct 1

This is a politcal attack. Hillary was trying to attack the NRA the ver moment this happened. Paddok was a pedo black market arms dealer too btw. Now run along and be a fucking queer somewhere else. Say hi to comey over at the cafeteria for me.

It IS fake only a little cuck bitch like you would cry about him saying that.

>#fakenews

>out of control
>Vegas massacre
Shutdown of CNN, NYT, Washington Post, CNBC, coming soon.

Trump can't fake compassion and empathy. No wonder he's mad.

What is he trying to deflect from now?

>be british
>get hit by truck of peace and stabbed in throat
>not talking about it.

my guess is trump actually orchestrated it
some kind of business plan to get America manufacturing metal detectors and selling them globally at a high price

Niggers smell bad

Gayest quads ever.

>my guess is trump actually orchestrated it

pretty sure you mean

He’s doing everything he can. Congress is completely incompetent/seditious and his executive orders are being slowed down by the courts. He realizes he has to play the long political game.

>t. related

No i mean because its for baseless conspiracy theories and tinfoil hat nonsense
No, the president didn't cause a false flag murder spree.
That would be absurd.

This. Obama wasn’t able to do anything either. Arguably Trump has done more in his first 8 months than Obama was able to do in his final last term. At least we aren’t getting active anti-White shilling from the Oval Office anymore.

Funny how hes still pushing thru it at alarming speeds. He needs to start firing a lot more people. Did you know he wants to ban politicans from being lobbyists?

your president is big on MAKING GREAT DEALS
why is it absurd for him to make deals with the ((devils)) if it leads the country to economic recovery?
the jews have met there match with trump

>t. butthurt wallbuilder

That would imply that he staged an attack on his own voters in order to hurt all his agendas. Youre not going to get intelligent conversations out of antifa dude. They get paid by msm to be on here.

Because trump loves america and he doesn't need to kill to MAGA

The use of miracle is highlighting that something is very wrong here with the entire story. You dumbass shill.

He's right you know.