On a scale of 1 to 10, how upset did the ending to Kuma Miko make you?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how upset did the ending to Kuma Miko make you?

My wife Machi is so cute.

solid 6, creeped me out, not much more than that

9, but I was already at a 6 mid-way through.

Dropped it because it was boring, how did it end?

Machi gets mindbroken, she regresses mentally to the level of a five-year-old and stops asking to go to the city.

9.5, but only because 10 makes it seem like it put me into a blind rage when really I was just really unhappy about it.

I was getting there from the moment that yankee chick pulled Machi's hair with no consequences. Not sure which episode but it was pretty early on.

never heard of it

1, Not mad at all.

Didn't really care.

Yeah I hated that too, but I assumed it was just Hibiki's character and she would cool down, so it didn't stop me from liking the show.
I wasn't mad until that shit went on so long that it seemed like the focus of the show, and the ending just killed me.

8, ending made all the build up of the entire show seem utterly pointless.

Basically Hikki/NEET validating. Its ok if you can't function in society, just chill with your bear all day.

I didnt care about the ending, the whole show just kinda got stale.

I only watched it for lewd Machi.

From what I hear the ending was typical hikki/otaku validating so im kind of iffy on picking it back up even though Machi is a sexual goddess.

How to make your 'loved' one regress into adolescence and become entirely dependent on you because you can't handle them growing up: The Show

solid 8, possibly 9

Id go higher but I was already kind of tuning out at this point

4, not really upset at the implied bad end meme shit but still boring as fuck.

Meh, its target audience probably wouldn't have accepted an ending where the show's premise "ends", in the sense that they would want the character to always be the same, so I can't particularly blame them.
However it was a little odd how they did it, like she was horribly ruined and lapsed into complete utter retardation.

A solid 3

That ending really annoyed me. What the fuck was that creepy shit? I give it a solid 9, I couldn't bear to watch it after she came back and regressed into baby mode.

I'm glad they had the cojones to go that far.

>bear
lol

Not mad/annoyed, just thought it was really strange decision.

she's happy so who cares

She's happy because she became mentally challenged, that's not ok.

I vouch that it made the build up make sense. Clearly all her social encounter made her situation worse.

2/10 in the upset department

0, qt girls suffering is best anime genre.

I want to rape Machi.

0. It was a great ending I don't know what the problem is

she was no great genius to begin with
as long as she fulfills her role in society, miko of the kumade shrine and tender of bear, everything works out
yes it is sad that she did not get to go to school in the city but what are the possible outcomes of that, she gets a better education and goes to work a depressing salary position at a firm, which drive so many japanese to suicide?
this is better for her

Is this bait

not baiting, i don't see the issue, everyone was happy in the end. machi got to stay with the bear and they were happy and the happy life continued and she's going to continue with her fun adventures.

It was unbearable

Fuck off Teddie

0, it didn't cause any feelings that could be called being upset. You guys are a bunch of faggots.