Stephen Paddock in Budol Fight in Manila!

this fucking guy. KEK! this is how pinoys actually eat too. like animals!

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/washingtonpost.com/national/two-strangers-bond-over-country-music-and-beer-then-the-shots-started/2017/10/03/d5d4541a-a846-11e7-b3aa-c0e2e1d41e38_story.html
pewsocialtrends.org/2017/06/22/the-demographics-of-gun-ownership/
twitter.com/7NewsSydney/status/915474221739819008
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>animals use plates and silverware
you heard it here first, Sup Forums.

looks nice

and his GF was a typical Pinay scammer!! two husbands? fake SS number!! hahaha holy shit man you literally cannot trust Pinoys!

he looks like the consummate race traitor

Seriously what is up with that fish? Just smashed open and chucked all over the table, what the fuck?

Also what's all this "live-in girlfriend stuff"? Was she a hooker?

just google boodle fight

this is how you cook fish in the philippines.

1. catch fish.
2. throw fish in frying pan
3. eat.

they burn it to a crisp and do not cut it open to cook the inside evenly.

Yeah he thought he had the perfect asain waifu like a good self hating liberal.

turns out she's a typical filipina scammer

Looks like he shot the table with a machinegun.

You know what kind of fat old white people like to hang out with flips?

pedos.

Reminder when you see third world posters on Sup Forums this is how they live. They have the delusion to act like they are white europeans equals.

unbelievably humiliating

marines have a 90% of having an asian gf/wife.
the other 10% are gay.

regards,
US Army.

i hope it was tasty

What is it with republican Trump supporters and asians? Fucking creepy white males who can't date within their own race can only attract subhuman submissive chinks.

Pathetic excuse for a white male.

sopa de powpow, uma delicia

god damn flips are savages. look at that table every one of them probably has permanent diarrhea

Why did they throw the rice in the middle of the table. That's gross even when using banana leaves as tablecloth.

The shooter was a communist demorat.

Imagine getting cucked twice at the same time.

better than how they do in vietnam. they chuck uncleaned fish into a pot and boil them til their guts explode

and keep in mind flips DO NOT use toilet paper. they shit and then basically take a bath or dose their ass in water or whatever IDK exactly.

Better than pajeets i guess.

There has been absolutely nothing released about his political views.

Though statistically speaking, a white, wealthy, boomer aged, gun owner is likely a republican.

That's probably why countries like that have the concept of a dirty hand. You use that hand to get rid of shit sticking to your anus. Then you wash that hand with water and simply use the other hand to eat.

the guy in your pic isn't a Trump supporter, you dip

>a white, wealthy, boomer aged, gun owner is likely a republican.
Checked but your stats are wrong. More D's own guns and shoot people than R's. Just the way things are. R's need guns to protect themselves from the D's.

mcconnel is the head republican in the senate. trump is a republican. its just equivocation man.

Get fucked. It's obvious he is a democrat communist terrorist. You racist dickhead.
He was only a gun owner to commit his terrorist attack against republicans you delusional scumbag leftist cunt.

>there are people on Sup Forums who will continue to push le pure Asian woman meme
One white man was cucked and ruined, and another was driven completely insane to the point of mass murder, by this Tokyo Rose. When will white men learn: dip in rice, pay the price

>he thought he had the perfect asain waifu
pic related thought the same thing until bumpstock boy shot her

unv.is/washingtonpost.com/national/two-strangers-bond-over-country-music-and-beer-then-the-shots-started/2017/10/03/d5d4541a-a846-11e7-b3aa-c0e2e1d41e38_story.html

idk, half flip here, been to Philippines a few times, first time back in 94, that side of the family lives on farmland and almost everyone was poor as dirt back then, they still ate with plates and utensils.

McConnell is on his own tier desu. He looks like a blobfish.

am i supposed to be seeing a muzzle flash or something?

Slant eyes are ugly. Fuck these race traitors.

A happy ending i must say.

The phillipino mafia has that name for a reason.

tragic

you have no facts to support your argument you spit right wing hate just like the bullets from paddocks weapons did.

Why do so many cultures literally eat like animals??

Falling for the asian girls meme

I just don’t get why he did it. He might’ve been weird and really liked flips but so far there’s zero motive. No clear political or religious ideology, no mental illness, no clear money troubles, all speculation

it's a flashing light at the 10th floor or somewhere, just to the left of the blue part of the sign. but it's flashing continuously in the video, even when there were no shots. could be some disco light in one of the rooms or something, it was not a shooter.

huh?

You are mistaken.

pewsocialtrends.org/2017/06/22/the-demographics-of-gun-ownership/

Fuck with guts? Damn these savages

Yeah how about the facts
He targeted conservatives
He was not a "gun owner" he bought them and hid them for his atrocity. He also bought more than he needed and took more than he needed to make a statement.
He also did it on october 2017.
You are not fooling anyone!

Take it down a notch Vlad. You're getting paid to shill by the hour.

At least it’s fish and not monkey

I heard their fingers add a lot of spice.

Yeah you commie liberals are scared.
When a shooter attacks you are the first to jump to republican, conservative and white supremacist.
This case the shooter targeted conservatives clear as day.
You ain't fooling anyone sunshine.

coulter's law.

the government is just trying to stifle the civil war. they know why he did it and it is obvious.

he is a white male. that is all they are going to tell you because it help the agenda of disarming the populace.

they are leaving the motive out for a reason. the only time they do that is if there is something larger at play. if it was white supremacist shit they would have already jumped on it, so naturally judging by the audience he chose to shoot up it is pretty clear he is an antifa drone.

his age and lifestyle (notably, no children/grandchildren) leave it open ended. I personally have lots of boomer extended family that are a lot like this guy and are all turbo democrats.

remember this dude was a young man in the 70s, and there's no word that he was a military man. He could have been pretty left leaning for his entire life.

You got me. At least monkey is tasty

social marxist "liberal" who was angry at conservatives because of donald trump and liberal gun laws. became radicalized by the neocon marxist media. end of story

this is bullshit, only ACTUAL savages from the mountains do this.
you gut open a big fish and stuff it with onions, tomatoes, and egs

He is a dirty dem. Sherlock would come to this conclusion.
The reverse incident would be loudly proclaimed a "rightwing" crime by the msm.

At least try comparing two couples of survivors from the same concert, (You) lazy hypocrite.

God damn that got me good

you aren't really a commie. no way.

Nah, idk about the Muslim portion of the country but I've never been to a toilet in the Philippines that wasn't stocked with toilet paper, some of the facilities themselves were disgusting dirty smelling shitholes but all the ones in shopping malls or fast food chains and such had cleaning attendants within spitting distance.

it really infuriates me that liberal websites are jumping on the whole "white male" terrorist thing.

they really enjoy sniffing their own farts. it's sickening and the cognitive dissonance is disturbing.

at this point I consider them all too stupid to live or at the very least be my friend.

It always gets me too. Have some complementary uma declicia meme

Jesus Christ, you fucks are so autistic, you're completely missing the obvious here. He's genuinely smiling and happy in these photos. He loved the zest for life of the Filipinos and hated his targets for other reasons. Was she a scammer? Probably. Did he give a shit? Absolutely not.

But there’s no evidence for that. There’s certainly a better chance that he was a crazed leftist but it’s speculation
If they never release enough info to infer motive then I think you’re correct. So far the official stance is “he did it because there’s not enough gun control”

>poor people don't fillet their fish
>surprized

hahaha my houseboy cooks it just like i said. he might descale it but he throws it right in the pan whole.

no, fish are gutted, split straight down the middle and usually filled with vegetables and seasoning, although they do sometimes still cook that shit separate I believe but I've never seen it personally.

So he left flip land and ended his life by shooting hundreds of country music fans?

yeah it looks wonderful eating dirty food off palm fronds in a shanty

are you one of these people who doesn't know where food comes from or what it is?

when is the last time you ate something that was prepared by a human person and not by a robot in a canning factory?

I heard that this was part of Anthony Bourdain's TV show, and that they know each other well.

Well we don't know a lot about why he did it, but he clearly didn't love us the way he loved them.

He was never known to be a gun enthusiast and he shot up a country festival full of white republicans.

thats nota shanty. this is a shanty.

That's legal gun ownership.

Something like 90% of the US's gun crime rate is gang related, and gangs are overwhelmingly black. Blacks are overwhelmingly D assuming they can still vote.

Holy fuck! Do they seriously also have designated eating streets? God, those people are disgusting.

Shut up you little flip shitrat faggot
Your slut women caused 59 people to die
I hope those floating shit chunks you call a country burn in hell

so the fishmonger cam by one morning and he had a literal basket of bloody filets! pretty fucking gross with flies all over it

This

More info from the sister.

twitter.com/7NewsSydney/status/915474221739819008

Chill before you get an ulcer dude.

calm down mate. the Philippines aint going nowhere. have some balut.

I have a Filipino wife. Can confirm. I cant even when it come to this unsanitary situation. They are generally good people though, but they sometimes leave food out too long before eating.

do brown people exist for any other reason than the animal rights movement prevents actual humans from putting them out of their misery?

I've said it before but I've never TRULY meant it. But today I really mean it when I say-

FUCKING ANIMALS.

are they eating that? gross.

some random flip girl added me on FB is she one of them!? she posts a lot of karaoke and shitty pics

This post is rich in irony.

you guys like pork? this is a typical pinoy butcher

>Though statistically speaking, a white, wealthy, boomer aged, gun owner is likely a republican.
There's no evidence he had any guns prior to dropping almost 100k over the past few months in CA, UT, AZ and NV on all that hardware. With his buying patterns he was planning this for months. Whoever is leaking crime scene photos needs to leak any writings or videos that they've found.

ABSOLUTELY
DISGUSTING

grey rotten meat and tape worm
a Filipino delicacy

Fishy as fuck

That mess would kill my mother

its too tooooo bad. but yeah kind of gross and messy AF. that grilled pork and chicken and rice.

+deep state
And

Now we have a new motive: he just wanted to escape the city and sort cabbage with couple of retired old ladies.