I believe 23andme might be a fraud company, I am 50/50 Spanish danish but my test results are completely incorrect

I believe 23andme might be a fraud company, I am 50/50 Spanish danish but my test results are completely incorrect

also, they actually gave me 2 XX chromosomes even though I am a male so this also indicates that the Jewish company is literally a fraud

you.23andme.com/published/reports/431d4b2fe99f4e09/?share_id=df631fa18fcc417b

literally, two XX chromosomes are they even under the supervision of any type also where do i get a refund, or do i have to send a complaint somewhere

You have been choose by the Jews to transition start HRT now

Q; 99% of the DNA test companies are in which country?

A: Israel

>sending your DNA to a company because 'lol what race am I????"

gg user. have fun knowing you may be cloned in the future or have freaky deaky science experiments performed using your dna. maybe (((they))) will use your DNA to cover up something in the future?

the only for certain thing is that you're a fucking retard for even doing this in the first place.

also

>upset that you're white
>wew lad

>2 XX chromosomes
You have 1 X and 1 Y according to the report and your pic

so they left it unassigned apparently lol

arent there supposed to be some color or something on Y

The Y chromosome only has 59 genes compared to the 1200+ on the X. Could be that they only marked that it was there but that the sectors of the Y chromosome don't code for anything that can give information about descent.

>they actually gave me 2 XX chromosomes

What are you talking about? It literally says XY on your graph.

Wow he can't read, he really must be a woman

You are right OP, there is clearly an error. It shows you only have two copies of chromosome 21.

sorry i just thought it wasn't assigned since there were no color, i fucked up

They ship it to Israel?

An oblivious dumb fuck-- very characteristic of any frequent on Sup Forums. Don't worry, user, and good on you for acknowledging it. This is very normal.

>Obviously an idiot
>Comes unto Sup Forums to bitch about shit he doesnt understand
Delete this thread and leave

Pretty much. The Y chromosomes only differ with regards to the accumulated random mutations which define haplogroups. As such, in the widest sense, they hold info about very distant paternal descent.

But, since there's always only 1 Y chromosome (at most), there's also no genetic overcrossing which could give information about autosomal heritage.

i hope your (((clone))) isnt as dumbfuck as you

how do you *know* you are 50/50 spanish danish? do you have confirmed documentation? or is it just family stories and accounts? because if so then that shit isn't trustworthy at all. even if you had family that has been living in spain for a long time your ancestors simply could've been originally from northern europe and moved down.

lol

>he hasnt seen the video of triplets getting all different results

Your Spanish half must be northern Spanish, hence so much Frenchie. I'd say your report is accurate now that your ā€˛mistake" has been cleared up.

Even if joos did it, it looks like they're being accurate. After all, their tests wouldn't sell if they sucked, so no more sales = no more $hekels, and we know that they love their $hekels above all else.

Fake news? Do you believe whatever just because a fucking JewTube video told you so?

Well if that's not the proof that Lauren Southern is Jewish....