Daily reminder that American posters on this board have ZERO reasons to complain about house prices

Daily reminder that American posters on this board have ZERO reasons to complain about house prices.

Pic related: in my country, this would cost at least $100,000 regardless of location

Other urls found in this thread:

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50760738.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sure its cheap but there are no jerbs there, or you have to commute a couple of hours for a job.

>shows a shitty house in a nigger-infested neighborhood with no yard.
>Oy vey goyim! Don’t worry about house prices just keep being a debt slave

1. Work from home

2. Grow a vegetable patch and use solar energy to cut down your living costs close to zero

3. Walk dogs, mow lawns, Uber, chop wood, etc

Sweetie, only 0.7% of Ontatio (Oregon) is african-american

captcha: you're retarded

It depends on where you live. In DC area for example, a 100k 2 bedroom house would have something seriously wrong with it and need a lot of work

That's a cuck shed with a fenced in yard.

But this isn't Washington D.C. It's Ontario, Oregon, one of the finest urban areas in Far East Oregon.

in all fairness, x7 that percentage, and that's the white probability of getting murdered or x20, and its the odds of getting assaulted by them.
Not even one drop.

Actually, it's a "one room studio apartment".

Did you even read Chad's ad?

That's just some retarded millennial bullshit. There's a bunch of microhouses in Vancouver too.

Thatd be like 150-175k in canada

Disgusting. Your neighbors would probably have room temperature iq and a penchant for breaking and entering to fund their various addictions.

Too many in the young generation want things easy; though boomers did fuck things up.

Boomer: Detected
Opinion: Discarded

>cuck shed being sold by a literal Chad

cuck house for little cuckie
its not even big enough for Stephen "County music is gay, ima gonna make em go away" Paddock to store all his guns

Yet Chad has a 4.85 star rating as a realtor. What do you have? 5,000 hours on CS:GO.

>Ontario, Oregon
>Nigger infested

It's in the middle of nowhere.
It's mostly sugar mills and a potato plant.

This is a blatant cherry pick. The US is massive, and you pick one picture of the boonies in the northwest with a decent prices house and say "look housing is affordable". Fuck off bong.

no, cowadoody

That's only $15,000 real dollars.

>post a house in Maine
>n-no that doesn't count!

>post a house in Nebraska

>post a house in West Virginia, Montana, Washington State, Alaska, Idaho, Oregon

Americans are literally, consciously this dumb.

>Chad

Don't be a louse, bin that house

You said no American can complain, as if the house you listed would be the norm anywhere. In DC an efficiency (zero bedroom) goes for ~$80k

Then move out of D.C, sweetie. Here in the UK we can't simply move to some idyllic rural region like east Oregon.

First off that's a fucking shack, not a house. Secondly posting houses that are slightly underpriced and sporadically placed around the country doesn't prove that houses aren't overpriced. Think about how many houses are in America? There's bound to be some good deals here and there, that doesn't mean it's a trend.

There were shitty houses being sold in Liverpool not that long ago for ridiculously cheap

You again you autistic fuck. Go seek help man.

it's called zoning laws.

I don't live in DC, just helped someone out buying a place there. And yeah, not everyone can just move. A lot of people are stuck where they're at, and the more populated a place is, the more expensive the housing is.

If I can find these deals, why can't you?

Me: 1

You: 0

This is why we had the war. The American spirit cannot be contained in the small mindedness of the Brit, it is far to overflowing, and untamable. Also, we should have let Germany eat you. Both times.

it's barely a small room my english niggas.

>portland
>viable place to live

Cause I'm not some autistic fuck looking at houses in a country I don't live in and have no idea about.

Here 6.000 - 8.000 $

>zububsu
I needed a name for a character I'm working on, thanks.

>And yeah, not everyone can just move.
good thing you didn't arrive here in 1770. Motherfuckers walked to Colorado from New York and you dumb asses don't even know how to catch a bus.

Lmao who would buy a cuckshed for 30 grand? Other than OP of course

A cuck shed would cost 100k in bongland?

Do you understand how big this country is?

You're always going to find some shithole corner of this place for cheap. You can buy a house in Detroit for $10,000 too -- would you want to live there?

Fuck outta here kid.

>dude just spend a bunch of money to move somewhere you don't have a job

>THIS - a house

nice garden shed you have their. You cant even buy something like this in Germany because human dignity is part of our constitution.

For a 10sqm cuckshed, that's not cheap. Plus you would have to deal with an agent that looks like an utter moron.

yeah i found a couple acres for a couple grand looking around. in the middle of nowhere Missouri our no where Nevada. you can buy property for a couple grand on and island off the coast. sure it has zero hookup our infrastructure.

lol fag

>brits think this is a house
>people STILL fall for this bait

I didn't notice the name is "Malheur realty"

malheur is french for misfortune

seriously, you can have your own island for a couple grand.

My friend told me last night you can buy a house in a village in Ukraine for 1 - 3k гpн, that’s like £30 - £90 she didn’t say that it won’t have electricity and if you don’t stay in it, it will be robbed.

>human dignity is part of our constitution
>german

kek of the week

I always start out with tiny as-small-as-possible houses like this while playing The Sims with my japanese girlfriend because it's so easy to just expand the size of the house later. I didn't know houses this tiny actually existed in real neighborhoods.

>every house here in Vancouver is over 1 million $
>meanwhile in US of A
>only 12 THOUSAND DOLLARS
WTF ?

imagine living in that playhouse

Sup Forums's resident real estate broker here.

If you want a decent house for low cost move to a rural area and commute if you have to. The closer you are to urban centers the higher the price.

>I can't afford a down payment

Just go fucking talk to a lender, they'll tell you what you need to do. It's a free consultation, just fucking do it.

yeah, but your country fucking sucks lol
also, that's in the middle of absolute fuck nowhere and it's fucking tiny

>Gary, Indiana
Yeah good luck with that

Cuck shed in a No Jobs town. Former boom-town full of decent people.

They have a good library and is an hour from Boise. It's not bad for events because people from Boise sometimes come in. Magic and pokemon pop off because White + small town + nearby population center.

You can work online. In minutes the commute from Ontario to Boise is shorter than the commute from Gresham, OR to Beaverton because of the traffic.

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50760738.html

Ya any former factory or coal mining town is cheap, hell there are some towns where they couldn't give away the homes

Go on safari in Gary, IN and you'll figure out real quick why the housing prices are so low.

You can do one better. A few cities that are complete nigger warzones sell houses (big old well made houses) for 1$ if you can get it up to code and actually survive there for a full year. Google "Urban Homesteading".

Meanwhile. I bought a 1400 square foot log home with pic related for a garage or 8 acres for under 55,000$ last winter, there's help wanted signs everywhere and every single tradesman I've met is absolutely desperate for help that'll simply show up on time and work.

The USA is a very big place and there's plenty of good white-people small towns where opportunity abounds. If some 80IQ beaner can jump the border and become a success here you fuckwits complaining really need to look in the mirror and sort yourselves the fuck out.

WHY ARE PEOPLE AGREEING THIS IS CHEAP?!!

Its not cheap and there are bigger houses for half the price here

I bought a house near hearst for 14kcad, you just have to shop around m8

Gary is 85% Black
I would not live there for free.

stop posting this picture every fucking day on this fucking board.

I live in most of the expensive places in the South(Charleston County, SC). My home was $900k back when my wife and I built it in the mid-90's, I put another $850,000 into it in the mid-2000's, to expand it, when my youngest daughter was to born. It is worth over $8.5mil now, due to having 4.5 acres on one of the Sea Islands and being beach front property. 9,700sqft, 10.5 Bedroom, 8.5 Bath, 3.4 acres of none used land and I am now having a 2,300sqft Guest House built now for when Family comes to stay(my wife has been bugging for a few years to build one). It is going to cost $750,000. Downtown Charleston is even more expensive.

The only white people in Gary are basically niggers themselves. I'm laughing at the police tape too. I'm about 20 mins from Gary boys.

Exactly how did the boomers make your generation lazy self entitled pricks?

>Exactly how did the boomers make your generation lazy self entitled pricks?
By raising them that way.

>31,000$
>306 sqft

That's a fucking glorified shed. My room is bigger than that.

They don't know shit about real estate.

Cool brother, keep living in your room in Slovenia.

Nice pasta retard

100k? haha thats cute

Yeah I don't wanna get raped by my meth head neighbor. Thanks.

You Europeans realize America is big right? Like most of these homes are hours away from the nearest job. They were sheds, second homes, ghettos, or places illegal farm hands would sleep.

You can't have a normal life 2 hours from the closest street light. Half these places don't even have internet.

Imagine finding cheap sheds in the middle of Siberia. Wow what a find. Now search within 100 miles of actual jobs.

Figures NEETs wouldn't think about this.

You're in a bait thread.