Enough is enough. We need new laws. The sooner drumpf gets impeached, the better

Enough is enough. We need new laws. The sooner drumpf gets impeached, the better

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E2h18atMDcw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Drumpf, the GOP, the NRA, and, indeed, all white men must be held accountable for this tragedy.

Didn't protect them from being trucked
Didn't protect France people from being trucked and shot
I can't wait for Sweden to collapse

sage

And Swedish faggots are getting murdered and raped en masse daily. I bet they wish they had a gun.
sage in all fields, boy.

Here, we have them specifically for hunting (aside from the odd "collectors") but if I lived in the states, I would want to have a gun, too.
If anything, they should make swedish gun laws more "lax" so people in the south can actually defend themselves from criminals who obtain them illegally.

Sounds like a fascist

>a year long
Literally a weekend unless you are severely retarded, in which case you won't get it anyway.
>vault
A steel locker
>has one of the lowest gun murder rates in the world
Had*

Stop spreading lies you faggot

Yeah, I'm sure you would be a total badass James Bond secret agent and pull out a high tech rifle and save everyone from a truck coming at you at full speed with a clean head shot. I'm not against guns but you fucks are pathetic sometimes.

>Hunting license

They also have on of the highest sexual assault rates in Europe

>a year
Only if u want gun for shooting competitions, if u apply for hunting license you literally just have to sit through a 3 hour course.

Ive always wanted to own a gun to protect my land but i want it to be a legal gun, but the process is way to fucking long.

Also this

>Here, we have them specifically for hunting (aside from the odd "collectors")
Stop lying you fucking faggot, people shoot both guns and ar's for sport. You just need to be a member of a club and partake in some competitions and you can own everything from modern semi auto pistols, sub machine guns and ''assault'' rifles. But in that case you have to be a member of a club and an active shooter for some time before you're actually allowed to own those types of guns.

Hunting license can still be done in a weekend though.

This is in Sweden.
youtube.com/watch?v=E2h18atMDcw

Learn the fucking law before you start talking, you fucking retard.

Pretty much same here.

>Occupy Democrats
>Using Sweden as a positive example in anything else than getting raped
sage everything

no

Really? Can you get a hunting license for a semi?

Enough is enough. We need to kill every Rat ass, Right Nao.

>Had*
Pretty much this, I think it's pretty high now
No correlation to immigrants of course, that would just be racist and silly

What I meant was that we, as opposed to americans, don't own guns for self defense/defending against a potential tyrannical government. And although shooting clubs are indeed are a thing, it's far more common that people get a hunting license (at least where I live)
Also, stop being such an obnoxious cunt. It will help you in the long run.

He's not getting impeached and will likely get reelected.

No need for guns when you have granades en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

swedes are also swedes, unlike non-swedes

this is kind of important

GRENADE ATTACKS
R
E
N
A
D
E

A
T
T
A
C
K
S

this

sweden also has highest rape rate

swedish people can't defend themselves from migrants because they dont have guns

swedish people cant change their government because it is (((controlled))) and because they dont have guns

sweden is literally on the brink of becoming third world

sounds gay as hell. i'll gladly take a bunch of gun homicides every year than being like sweden lol

Go back to cripplechan faggot.

America would have one of the lowest gun murder rates in the world too, If we did not have a HUGE NIGGER problem.

Sweden also isn't filled with niggers and spics that hate them, or have one of the most dangerous continents in the world right below them filled with cartels that would take advantage of gun control by selling weapons for a high price to criminals and leaving the average citizens sheep among wolves.