youtube.com/watch?v=lLbK-yj_yYk

>there's people on Sup Forums who still support Catalonia's independence

lol, but why tho?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Sixtus_Henry_of_Bourbon-Parma
hooktube.com/watch?v=tGbGVvMEapY
voltairenet.org/article198106.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they are mind weak subhumans who eat all the separatist propaganda.

I thought the hardline in Spain was against the royalty?

Can somebody remind me why this all separatist Catalonia beef started?

Pretty sure it got energised by the Scottish referendum and has steadily been growing since.

Basically the same type of separatism as Scotland too
>WE NEED MORE EU AND MORE REFUGEES, NO TOURISTS!!
kek

The image doesn't specify WHICH king.

This is the quick rundown.

Usual problem. More competition among politicians for less resources since the economic crisis.

Catalan separatists BTFO by true Spaniard men nationalist who want a united Spain rather than a divided one.

>The image doesn't specify WHICH king.
Would it just be the dude that leads them to victory, or do you have someone in mind?

Sounds about right.

Well bonjour, signeur.

>As the economy improves. Well shit, independentists are going to remain here for a long, long time.

Don Sixto is my King, not Felipe Sixto.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Sixtus_Henry_of_Bourbon-Parma

Nice cherry picking. And what amazing sauce too.

Cataluña first. They're producing, they should be able to control their produce. Divided we stand united.

Catalonia is the region that makes the most monies to Spain and they are treated as kneegrows. And now the kneegrows dont want to be kneegrows and want to gain independence, so the lazy spaniard bastards would starve to death.

Always knew you browsed Sup Forums, you deserve more subs on Jewtube.

>2011
>Ignoring all the other red and dark red regions
I don't think you know what cherry picking means.

>Cataluña first. They're producing,
As though they have complete autarky or something. This productive Catalonia thing is a meme, nothing more. It flatters the separatists' vanity and takes advantage of the wider world's stereotypes of Spain as a whole, mostly deriving from the Black Legend propaganda of Protestant Holland and England when we were their chief imperial rival.

Is it true in Spain you stop working to sleep an hour in the middle of the day?

topfuckingkek

ARRIBA ESPANA

The king is the commander in chief of the legionnaires, they are loyal to him above eveyone else

Why so cranky, missed your midday nappy :)

You stop sleeping to work an hour or close

You mean the one that makes the most money after Madrid, the Basque country and Navarre...and equal to Aragon...

Cara al Sol con la camisa nueva,
Que tú bordaste en rojo ayer,
Me hallará la muerte si me lleva
Y no te vuelvo a ver.

Formaré junto a mis compañeros
Que hacen guardia sobre los luceros,
Impasible el ademán,
Y están presentes en nuestro afán.

Si te dicen que caí,
Me fui al puesto que tengo allí.

Volverán banderas victoriosas
Al paso alegre de la paz
Y traerán prendidas cinco rosas
Las flechas de mi haz.

Volverá a reír la primavera,
Que por cielo, tierra y mar se espera.

¡Arriba, escuadras, a vencer,
Que en España empieza a amanecer!

Honestly pretty happy with the way my channel is going, just a shame that the videos I want to get a lot of views tend to stay behind and the videos I don't expect to blow up, blow up.
The Sam Hyde ones are really large when they're just quickly thrown together meme videos.

Then the police better bash some sense into those thick catalan skulls.

Depends. But it is justificable. Some tourists areas have to work all night so it is irrelevannt if they stop working when everyone is eating at 14:30 and then come back at 15:30 that way they can eat too.
>x is bullshit because i say so :)
oh man you sure showed me.

I don't support Catalonia's independence as the rich have to help the poor. Where would we go if the rich kept separating. We'd be in the Holy Roman Empire clusterfuck.

the early Holy Roman Empire was based as fuck tho

Manolo, fucking parasite, you have to go back.

Even if this Hans was a Manolo, he would have gone to Sabadell if he hadn't found work in Stuttgart, so count yourselves luck!

Also
>tfw name is actually Manolo and lives in Granada

We support Catalonia because Spain is a communist hellhole so no wonder they want to get out.

It has produced endless degeneracy

ROURES IS BANKING OUT!! ROURES IS BANKING OUT!! THIS IS NOT A SHILL!! THE JEW BEHIND THIS IS BANKING OUT!

Catalonia officially played and fucked.

>Manolo
What the hell is a Manolo?
I would never go to Sabadell or Stuttgart btw, Granada is a very beautiful city tho

>Spain, the most commie country in the world.
>Catalonia is the most commie zone of Spain.

Also

>Separatist says that Spain is fascist.
>Separatist In Sup Forums Spain is the new CCCP.

So, we are fascist or commies, jordi?

Doe Catacucks wanna stay in the EU?

How much gibs do they get from EU?

Does Catacuckia get proportionetely more gibs than the rest of Spain?

Everyone in Spain immediately beyond the Catalan boundary is called Manolo. Except those called Manoli, who are mostly girls.

PS. Enjoy Granada any time, but don't feed the Gitanos!

Manolo is how the Catalonian separatist (jordi`s)
name the people who is not from Catalonia, like Sven to refer a Swedish, Burger for someone from Usa, Hans to the germans...

Whats going on in Spain dad? Are the communists at it again? Do you need any help removing red

Non-communist.

In which part do they make jamon de bellota?

Worried more chunks of the Reich are falling away, Dieter?

Extremadura and Andalusia. Literally the niggers of the niggers.

It's not about Catalonia. It's about spitting in the EU's eye and setting a precedent for more Western balkanization. Having a large country means fuckall if you lack an ideologically, ethnically, and culturally unified population to guide it.
-t desparate 56%er hoping for Deseret, Cascadia, Midwestern Reich before we go full Brazil.

No, I am genuinly interdested.

The one who has to go back crawling to the depths of Hell is you, filthy lying parasite. I hope you enjoyed the skirts in traffic light stickmen with catalan taxpayer money.

Fuck off, why don't you balkanize your own country instead?

If they're commies why haven't they massacred the royal family yet?

I see, thanks. In this case I am a proud Manolo.
Arriba Espana!
It is a great fun to read German leftist newspaper btw. All this salt! But the leftist couldn't explain yet why they are all of a sudden in favor of Catalonian nationalists (pic somehow relatet)

>but don't feed the Gitanos!
I've been to Granada two times, and this is what locals and Andalucians in general have said to me each time. Went to the Sierra Nevada for hillwalking and a local resident even said to me "don't camp here, I've seen Gitanos the day before, they might stab you in your sleep"

Andalusians people.

Secessionists shall be burned until they are dead, dead, dead.

I'd love to see that in the USA, but I doubt Soros would support it, unlike in Catalonia's case. Cui bono, Hank.

How could you claim something and post an infographic contradicting your point? Are you a Jordi in disguise?

How can nigs create such a delicious thing?

falangism is the caronym of nationalsyndicalism, wich is a catholic humanist and leftist version of mussolini corporativism ( the national syndicalist want to seize7syndicalize the means of production and give them to syndicates where al people work as a community of workers)

You think this can kill someone?

>I see, thanks. In this case I am a proud Manolo.
>Proud Manolo
>Implying Being a Manolo is something to be proud of

Also, Andalusians complaining about gypsies is a bit hipocrital, taking in point that they are gypos in denial.

Spanish gibmigrants sucking our blood ,asking for more money and voting the commies. Not a surprise.

The Spanish government's response to the seperatist movement should be reason enough.

>Does Catacucks wanna stay in the EU?
They are allways begging for EU cock and crying that we are fascist etc.
>How much gibs do they get from the EU?
As much as he needs to pay the 75.443 millions of € he debts, and be sure that they will have the guts to ask for more because of reparations.
>Does Catacuckia get proportionely more gibs than the rest of Spain
They are one of the most productive communities of Spain, (not the most, that's Basque Country and Madrid, they are on par with Aragon and Navarre), but they produce as much they consume.

Nigs are good at dancing and singing. Something positive the niggerlusians need to have...

und Deutschland über Alles!

(Mind you, I don't care for this fake Andalucian identity. Seville can have it if they want, but we are our own kingdom in the east - we even have our pomegranate in the national coat of arms - and thank Holy Fuck the bullshit islamophile green-white-green isn't on there!)

We will, it's inevitable. The sooner it happens, the better our chances of survival are. Precedent is important, so a successful modern Western secession will get us there sooner. By the way, thanks for sperging out and galvanizing Catalonia's normalfags against you. You've made our job much easier. :^)

Let's suppose Catalonia is full of communist muktikult faggots. If this is the case, why do you want them to stay in your electorate? They will impede anything useful you want to push through the political process.

HIV is not a trivial issue, hombre.

>everything good its made from us and everything bad that happens to us is because of you
That child mentality, Jesus Christ. Always being this crooked and natural liars, no wonder you people forged a stereotype similar to jews.

>They are allways begging for EU cock and crying that we are fascist etc.
So they'll be a member ASAP?
>As much as he needs to pay the 75.443 millions of € he debts, and be sure that they will have the guts to ask for more because of reparations.
From Spain or from Germoney? Where do these debts originate from? I assume communist spending as they are autonomous.
>They are one of the most productive communities of Spain, (not the most, that's Basque Country and Madrid, they are on par with Aragon and Navarre), but they produce as much they consume.
So they have a lot of industirie and serrvice or do they just have this weird redistribution cyclev of gibs?

Are you even trying, shill? Stay in Russia before we assb your faggot ass, also get a better proxy
>>This is the voice in your head, KILL YOURSELF

Of all the delusions of Catalans, the most cringeworthy is probably that false belief that every time someone mocks a separatist, God creates a new one.

kek

Likeable fellow, aren't you?

Chad + Indapandansia memes are a thing of besuty

Most of them aren't as bad. It's just that the 15-25 year old demographic is more prevalent in English-speaking media.

I don't want them to stay, I want them gone, physically removed from my country. But the land belongs to us and we won't let it go anywhere.

catalonia should btfo spain and scare drumpf

Soros isn't the only gigakike with an agenda. If Kochs (for instance) or any big energy stakeholders are half as right-wing and influential as our retarded progressivists think they are, they'll have a vested interest in maintaining a nominally sympathetic culture and voting base (overwhelmingly white), and act accordingly.

I´m quite sure you´ll love this picture.

Anyways, You are all castillians in denial. Equally subhumans.

qt 3.14 Penelope Cruz is from there right?

>Commies leave your country to start their own
>it is now completely ok to air strike your country's former communists
I see no problem with this

Rich Jews are paranoid about white homogeneity and healthy in-group identity, though. To the extent that it can even override their own better judgement. And calling the ¡Jeb!/neo-Cohen/cuckservative faction "right wing" is just wrong.

>Penelope Cruz
Nah, She is from madrid( or better said Majrit, It was founded by arabs lol) . Antonia Banderas is east niggerlusian though.

>"separatism is always good", says the libertarian
voltairenet.org/article198106.html

Why not airstrike them before they leave?

I came.

I'm not for catalan independence I just think they should be allowed to determine what they want for themselves and their country, and if that means they want to leave spain then that's their choice.

>not supporting the independencia movement just to see what happens

I hope Catalonia becomes independent, then maybe secession movements in European countries will become more popular. Would be ebin

I see ten better looking women in the street on a daily basis here in Granada. Easily.

>So tehy'll be a member ASAP?
As soon as the EU recognoices their independence
>From Spain or from Germoney? Where do these debts originate from?
From Spain, to later pay Germany and other debtors. Those debts originate from multiple things, but mostly from autonomous government economical comsumption, public infraestructures etc.
>So they have a lot of industirie and serrvice or do they just have this weird redistribution cyclev of gibs?
They are productive members of Spain like most of the other autonomous communities in the north and center of this nation, but between if you mix that productivity with their debt and their annual economical consumption they get quite a small margin of economical benefit unlike other communities, like Madrid or Basque Country.

Catalonia is right

>nigger pigeon speaks

Hope this faggot gets taken down for hate speech or something. Surprised the left haven't tried it already.

>debtors
I slipped there, I mean the people we owe money.

>Madrid
>Founded by arabs

i cant even...

I'm feeling jelly right now

Wrong thread tea drinker

You mean the Frankish one? By the high Middle Ages there were already unnecessary feuds with the Pope which I think Europe would have been much better without. The HRE itself was still quite based until the late Middle Ages but there's no doubt the Frankish (pre-German) one was the best, even if it was short-lived.

>voted numerous times in illegal election, then cries when the police put an end to his larping
kek'd

stay strong spain

Fuck Catalonia.
I want to see Galicia declare independence and unite with their counterpart in the East as the Kingdom of the Two Galicias.

Because they have always been communists speaking a slighlty different language that comes from latin.
So when Spain was into a dictatorship regime Franco reppressed their language and also killed plenty of communists over there, but afterwards he gave them a lot of money so they could build industry to keep things calm everywhere... Same happens to Vascongadas in the north of Spain.

So now, we have a part of the country that has industry and a lot of advantages other parts of Spain don't have, for instance, their vote counts more than it counts in other regions, so they have always had this separatist partys going on, they way I see it, they never wanted to separate from Spain, but they wanted to be in the parlamant so they can complain about they not feeling 'part of Spain' because they feel so different and special.
So in order to make things calm goverments always give them more money for infrastructure, and now that the economical crisis is all over Spain and they have to contribute to that they want to be an independent country but keep their industry, don't pay the debt to Spain (one of the highest) and also they want to keep both nationalities, spanish and catalonian, so in case their fancy country fails they would be able to move back to Spain i guess...

Oh yeah, I forgot Europe has two Galicias.