Why won't gun owners and the gun lobby budge an inch? We know the long game and end results they want

Why won't gun owners and the gun lobby budge an inch? We know the long game and end results they want.

> Shall not be infringed

>the long game

you mean being able to protect themselves when shitskins are a majority and come to their door in machete wielding mobs to kill them for being white, like they do in africa and muslim countries?

There is no such thing as a gun lobby, the NRA is a not for profit organization made from volunteers and their donations. Calling it a lobbying group is a strawman because it receives no money from private corporations and it campaigns on behalf of it's donors in accordance with their interests. Either way the reason why the free men won't move is because you cannot regulate agency. It's physically impossible to do so, and you just don't know any better.

Silencers make guns quietly go pew pew pew and shoulder things that go up make bullets explode their targets!

Brits banned Americans gun too
How did that go for them ?

Damn right.

It's sad is because she has a CCW when others in her state can't get one. She has armed security. She'll be fine. The masses she governed will be fucked.

I meant the organizations that help. NRA, Gun owners of America, Second Amendment Foundation, and things of that nature.

It's extremely hard just to get a bolt action here due to our nigger bureaucracy, which makes getting a license almost impossible and due to how much it costs.

Doesn't stop the police from selling firearms and ammo to the criminals for a pittance.

The NRA has our politicians by the balls and we don't do a goddamm thing about it.

Why? Because this isn't a fucking democracy we are a country beholden to our politicians donors.

Even EIGHTY PERCENT of Republicans want background checks at gun shows yet our politicians do nothing in Washington. Completely fucking pathetic.

When it is all gonna stop?

The end around for gun control is to make selling guns to civilians completely unprofitable that is the tact the anti gun lobby should take the Supreme Court has already ruled it is valid. Eventually the gun nuts will run out of ammo.

>The NRA has our politicians by the balls

Good.

The "gun show loophole" you mentioned is political red meat. Under 2% of firearms used in crimes are bought at gun shows. The rest are gotten by friends and family.

Besides gun shows aren't magical. It's filled with arms dealers with FFLs that still much follow federal law.

Because it's retarded.

>hand over your guns
>now the only ones left with guns are criminals and the police
>the latter will never be there on time when you need their guns because they don't have precognition

Acid attacks and trucks of peace.

If you can find white girl loving nigger (usually from private schools ) you can get them to buy you guns from police

brits have nowhere near as many niggers as us

niggers are more violent than arabs

just wait until they're the minority

>It's sad is because she has a CCW when others in her state can't get one.

Oh wow

Why has no one smashed this disgusting kikes face in with a rock

Again, it's hard when she's surrounded by armed security and her own personal protection firearm. It's just what they want. They deserve it. You, the common man, don't.

>when is it all gonna stop?
When you kill all of the constitutionalist patriots.

(((Feinstein)))

Every fucking time.

whoa.... that cunt has a ccw.... I'm so glad I moved out of that state. I literally want her to die the most slowly painful death that a reptilian could die

>outright ban
>51 votes

this. I hate that kike so much.

>it receives no money from private corporations

It wouldn't surprise me to hear some stupid lefty ( redundancy alert ) say that gun companies hire more people than they need, so they can all donate to the NRA.

What the fuck go to a gun show this weekend and buy a gun without a background check and report back.

Spoiler alert: you can't

I make my own. I bought myself a combination milling/drilling and turning machine years ago and have never looked back. I also sourced a barrel rifling tool. Ammo is the least of my worries desu senpai.

I don't give my hard earned shekels to the NRA. I don't understand why so many people do. must be mostly people in lefty states.

>the gun nuts will run out of ammo.
real gun nutz make their own ammo.
CHECKMATE FAG

maybe because it's part of the constitution, if you don't like the constitution then leave the U.S? why should it be tailored to your individual needs? not how the world works.

Wow look art all this disinformation

Reminder that 4/9 SC justices believe you've no right to own a gun. If dems ever get a majority, the guns are getting grabbed.

We've budged plenty. No more. Not a single fucking mm

I want every elementary school child to carry a full auto m16 to class daily

>the gun lobby
the NRA spends like 3 million per year on advertising, that's fucking peanuts compared to what anti-gun groups spend. The "gun lobby" is an excuse anti-gun cucks use to rationalize why nobody fucking likes them or agrees with their retarded views

When all the leftist are dead. They're the main reason we need guns to protect ourselves

You post a quote from Feinstein and your want the Keks to take you seriously? Go fuck yourself.

I want (((Feinstein))) to be the one knocking on the door to take all the guns away

>51 Votes
Assuming president signs it into law, Some judge would declare it obviously unconstitutional, setting an even stronger precedent for never banning guns. Not very many people would lose them either, because no cop is going to try to go door to door

We have budged plenty of times in the past and every time we have received nothing in return. Hows about you faggots come to the bargaining table with more than a fat turd and your noses turned up in the air.

"Mr and Mrs America turn your guns in. (((We))) are about to make your country into a new Soviet Union!"

Shall not be infringed.

Dianne "My Hubby Runs Guns Internationally" Feinstein

To clarify, her husband, Richard C. Blum, owns (is the primary shareholder (25-30% of shares),) Perini Corp. and URS.

Guns are not the problem, DemocRAT race traitor free-range Boomers are