>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/VP/2nd Lady Lead Moment of Silence for LV 10/2/17
youtu.be/Lji7GwSf4tY
>Pres Trump addresses LV shooting 10/2/17
youtu.be/-A0F8akW4Gc
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/2/17
youtu.be/lIA0KT7SqP0
>DoD Update on PR relief 10/2/17
youtu.be/5dwP3LTul0w
PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-wednesda-1819126775
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/pRr0w)
archive.is/nxp5W)
archive.is/Z1ysK)
cnbc.com/2015/06/30/is-your-bond-fund-invested-in-puerto-rico.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

M O R O N
O
R
O
N

>Well, we're going to work something out, we have to look at their whole debt structure. You know, they owe a lot of money to your friends on Wall Street, and we're going to have to wipe that out. That's going to have to be... uh, you know, you can say goodbye to that. I don't know if it's Goldman Sachs, but whoever it is, you can wave goodbye to that.

and it begins

Thanks for baking, Aussie.

>according to anonymous experts familiar with a sources' thinking

seething dotard that tillerson is

> He is correct that substantive left wing policy on guns for Trump would be absolute disaster.
While that's true doesn't that goes abriu saying? Imagine Pence comes out of nowhere and, like Bannon, talks to Laurene Powell baked Axios and says

> well, if Trump really colluded with the Russians he should be impeached

That's an obvious truth but, simply by entertaining publicly in the thought, he would be giving the accusation credence.
That was an unforced error by Bannon. I don't know what's his endgame is but these sorts of errors are starting to pile up.

SCHEDULE, READ IT. LAS VEGAS VISIT

SCHEDULE FOR WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-wednesda-1819126775

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump and First Lady Melania Trump will depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews, en route to Las Vegas, Nevada. Later in the morning, the President and the First Lady will arrive in Las Vegas, Nevada and will visit with patients and medical professionals. The President and the First Lady will then visit with civilian heroes and first responders. In the afternoon, the President and the First Lady will depart Las Vegas, Nevada for Washington, D.C., en route to the White House.

>7:40AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews

>8:00AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Washington, D.C. en route to Las Vegas, Nevada

>9:30AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive in Las Vegas, Nevada

>10:00AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY visit with patients and medical professionals

>11:50AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY visit with civilian heroes and first responders

>1:10PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Las Vegas, Nevada en route to Washington, D.C.

>8:30PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive at the White House

THERE IS A TIME CHANGE FROM EDT TO PDT BETWEEN DEPART DC AND ARRIVE LV

ALL TIMES EDT:
>7:40AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews
>8:00AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Washington, D.C. en route to Las Vegas, Nevada
>12:30PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive in Las Vegas, Nevada
>1:00PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY visit with patients and medical professionals
>2:50PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY visit with civilian heroes and first responders
>4:10PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Las Vegas, Nevada en route to Washington, D.C.
>8:30PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive at the White House

>it's a "leftist doesn't understand that 'semi-automatic' just means any gun that isn't automatic" episode

>(((Yaron Steinbruch)))
suuuuuuuure m8

DIGITS CONFIRM TRUMP INPEACHMENT!!!

I fucking hate when parents use their kids to politicize events by holdings signs and shit.

wtf i hate trump now
im a #hilldawg
upvote plz

>COLD

Bannon said it was impossible

Jews shitting their pants right now

excuse me where is the proofs

ITS OVER

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

No worries

amazing

That's one of those occasions where "I won't even dignify that question with a serious answer" is appropriate

>Melania Trump

>anonymous sources
lel

If Trump isn't roasting him in public and/or firing him, it didn't happen. Also, this allegedly happened months ago.

But guns where you have to manually do the action aren't semi automatic, like bolt actions...

Democrats want to take away our guns, but also want to be able to kill 5 month old fetuses. Sick!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW

>The Dow Jones, S&P 500, and NASDAQ all hit new record highs on Monday, continuing their dominance under Trump (22,526, 2,526, and 6,505 respectively) - first eight-quarter winning streak in 20 years (archive.is/pRr0w)
>Trump has cut the number of regulations in the Federal Register by 32% in his first 9 months in office - it took Ronald Reagan several years to cut this many pages of regulations (archive.is/nxp5W)
>The House has passed a bill (237-189) that would ban abortion after 20 weeks - Trump supports the bill (archive.is/Z1ysK)

GOD BLESS AMERICA

>While that's true doesn't that goes abriu saying?
Sort of but I think it bares repeating in the face of these things. I do believe Trump is flexible and could possibly be convinced on things to some small degree when I want to give no ground.

>That's an obvious truth but, simply by entertaining publicly in the thought, he would be giving the accusation credence.
Possibly but in the case of gun control the matter is so dearly important to Trump voters like me that I appreciate people like Bannon saying something. I am uncertain that Bannon meant it to be the crux of some massive campaign or announcement. I don't see in what manner it is an error if Trump does nothing of the sort. I think he sees himself as a check to Trump's moderate side in some regard but I would be interested in what other errors you would be referring to because I don't pay so careful attention and assume him to be an ideologue aligned with my views mostly.

>That's one of those occasions where "I won't even dignify that question with a serious answer" is appropriate
That sort of statement I would regard typically as the domain of PR people or diehard supporters.

>Ben Shapiro wants to ban bumpfire stocks

I always knew he was a Jew

Trump calls his people out live. He doesn't need sources

Give me the magic 9's so I may transcend into a supreme gentleman

paddock wasa the benghazi pilot

inb4 cirno

Not on my watch, dotard

>A criminal, deranged one at that, does something with something.

>Now lets remove the accessibility to the something that was used in something to do something from law abiding citizens.

I truly don't understand the logic liberals portray here.

trump has given into the jews.

Been a while since I last looked in one of these generals. How many of you are still Trump supporters to this day? How many are just shitposters at this point?

Saved.

Just

/britpol/ is goin to jail

Hmm

I don't own a gun and even I know this shit

Do they think semi-automatic = machine gun, and automatic = belt-fed, or what?

That doesn't matter to them. If it's a gun they want it banned.
>We must ban these high black powder capacity military grade assault muzzle loaders from public use!

Ben Shapiro is a cypto-kike who once stated if he had to fight for America or Isreal, he'd choose Isreal. With jews, you lose.

How are you?
>tfw only now I notice one of the three main newspapers in Italy had this a few time ago

I liked Shapiro when I first found out about him because someone linked a college speech and then I kept looking into him. Then he turned full jew rat during the Primaries and beyond. I still like it when he destroys college kids and lefties on national TV about certain things. He's good there, but he does have some really fucking Jewish views on some shit. So I like some things about him, definitely not all.

nice pasta

>How many of you are still Trump supporters to this day?
Why wouldn't we be? He's fulfilled everything he said he would at the Executive level, the House has passed a RECORD number of bills, we're just waiting to win the midterms for that stuff to pass the Senate.

lmao

Yea, I can agree with you there. But at the end of the day, he's still a Jew and Israel comes first.

>mom'n'pop investors
He should have been the comedian, not his brother

>a few time ago

Overpriced crap now with the Echo triggers

papa shekelburg maybe

>mom n' pop investors

NICE TRY YOU FUCKING KIKES

>mom and pop investors
oooooooo dis gun be gud! chosen tribe on suicide watch!

wait for them to say it's anti semetic

who are these people trying to fool

I guess you actually have to watch that Rick & Morty show to get this pickle thing. Is it really that popular? I see it everywhere. It looks really fucking stupid desu. Not like dumb humor like older Family Guy which could actually be pretty funny (before Seth McFarlan became a total faggot). No this show seems like it's seriously just fart jokes and shit retards laugh at, not even remotely clever comedy. Guess I could look up some clips on jewtube to really get a sense of it but from what I've gathered it is infantile humor that apparently appeals to low IQ normies these days.

>That was an unforced error by Bannon. I don't know what's his endgame is but these sorts of errors are starting to pile up.
because bannon cultivated this air of mystery about himself, people assumed he is some kind of genius -- but he's just another wealthy asshole making a game out of forcing his ideology on others because he's bored with his life.

Threadly reminder that Trump, /ptg/, and /r/The_Donald are the only ones who truly want to make America great again. Everyone else is a shill.

>mom and pop investors

>Mom and pop buyers of foreign debt
LMAO indeed

They're so fucking contrarian that an idea you could see a Democrat President floating is rejected. They even scramble to find reasons it can't be done.

>mom and pop investors
MEME THAT SHIT!!!

That's some good quality bait m8

You must recognize that the concept of personal accountability is entirely foreign to them.

BUT WHO'S "MOM AND POP" ARE WE TALKIN' HERE?

Never watched it myself

0 aint real m8

>I let the media do all my critical thinking for me and accept all conclusions as valid facts.

> I don't see in what manner it is an error if Trump does nothing of the sort. I think he sees himself as a check to Trump's moderate side in some regard
Does Trump need a "check" going to a news organization founded by with money from Laurene Powell's Emerson Collective and stating essentially "I'm a Trump supporter but if Trump did thing I'm now a #cruzmissile" when Trump never ever said he would do thing?

> but I would be interested in what other errors you would be referring to because I don't pay so careful attention and assume him to be an ideologue aligned with my views mostly.
Aligning publicly with Kissinger, for instance. That's one of those occasions where perception matter and Kissinger is the worst type of swamp creature / deep state figure ever born to DC.
And there is this whole unhinged Breitbart run doing exactly what you say: being a "check" on Trump's moderate side by publishing CNN unsourced drivel and outright lies easily debunked by articles posted on their own site.

Both Bannon and Breitbart can play an important role being a counterpart to the GOP establishment by ousting Flake, Heller, for instance, but up until now they really pass the idea that they're also interested in being Trump's internal opposition even before they tackled the left or the RINOs.
Long story short: if you spend an inordinate time attacking the side you supposedly belong to you end up being a drag instead of a help.

Pic related

bannons ideology is 'fourth turning' which essentially is turbocharged manifest destiny where america and americans have a special destiny to be the greatest country on earth and are tested every few generations. he wants to trigger a second american revolution by any means possible.

>Golda and Papa Shekelstein
Why aren't you worried about their portfolio user?

She looks really cute here. I want to fuck her asshole while I suck on her toes.

Why does Trump seem so nonchalant about Vegas? Does he know the truth? Was a big goy involved?

Has it ever taken this long for a motive to be established for an attack of this size? The plans must have gotten really fucked up.

Possibly

he knows its a trap to force gun control so hes letting it die

Not to mention that Bannon would orchestrate Trump's assassination with no hesitation if it meant triggering the 4th Turning.

Lewd

I finally see the truth, of the complete emptiness and culturally bankrupt mass-produced entertainment. Television, movies, music, video games, social media, sports, the so called “news”, virtually every form of entertainment has been saturated with political agendas. They now exist solely as vehicles for selling advertisements and ideological propaganda. This is not an accident. You and I are purposely exploited by these industries because we have been conditioned to feel aversion to true intellectualism. Like a drug, we consume the products of mass-produced entertainment, claiming as our own, whatever culture our masters want us to adopt in order to serve their needs. But what they fear most is that we unplug ourselves from the onslaught of cheap mental stimulation, and pick up the great classics of literature, written by our forefathers who laid down the foundations of civilization, who created many great things, who saw empires rise and fall, and who witnessed entirety of human nature, benevolence and brutality.

Well it's not our fault that journalists are gullible

cnbc.com/2015/06/30/is-your-bond-fund-invested-in-puerto-rico.html

Factcheck: liar liar pants on fire

The cash itself being used to buy the debt bonds might be coming from everyday people, but the debt is managed by massive corporate global bond & mutual funds/hedge funds on Wall Street and around the world.

This debt is UNPAYABLE. It's over-leveraged too. $74 billion + with at least $11 billion in US mutual fund exposure (the amount that the US taxpayer will have to bail out if Puerto Rico defaults). Many investors have 50-60%+ of their portfolio invested in this crap debt.

Are they talking about fucking Sam Hyde memeing? No wonder we won the election if this is the level of incompetence our enemies have.

This actually isn't a bad idea

I don't get the obsession with a motive. Here, I'll just tell it to you based on what happened.
Some dude went crazy and planned out an attack on a large event to mow down as many people as possible. He had no personal connections to anyone, he just had enough of everything and wanted to just shoot up a bunch of people. There. Happy?

At least that's if it wasn't a false flag attack.

>Does Trump need a "check" going to a news organization founded by with money from Laurene Powell's Emerson Collective and stating essentially "I'm a Trump supporter but if Trump did thing I'm now a #cruzmissile" when Trump never ever said he would do thing?
Certainly not in that respect but I think it is healthy to have people state the obvious now and again when it is such an imperative, perhaps not necessary.

>Aligning publicly with Kissinger, for instance. That's one of those occasions where perception matter and Kissinger is the worst type of swamp creature / deep state figure ever born to DC.
Genuinely, I wish to be set straight if I am incorrect, but I think Kissinger is a brilliant man with great insight into Asia and countering communist. I am very open to why I am mistaken.

>And there is this whole unhinged Breitbart run doing exactly what you say: being a "check" on Trump's moderate side by publishing CNN unsourced drivel and outright lies easily debunked by articles posted on their own site.
I have no defense for the sort of low quality articles pushed by faithless, unreasoning, dithering people who turn on Trump at any time. I hate those sort of people who flip back and forth and I hope I am known to you as a person who has always been very consistent if known really at all.

>Both Bannon and Breitbart can play an important role being a counterpart to the GOP establishment by ousting Flake, Heller, for instance, but up until now they really pass the idea that they're also interested in being Trump's internal opposition even before they tackled the left or the RINOs.
Since 2018 is so far off I am not sure that one can not divide attention to both.

>Long story short: if you spend an inordinate time attacking the side you supposedly belong to you end up being a drag instead of a help.
I think that is possible of the people you spoke of before who flip back and forth and publish alarmist nonsense but I see merit in what Bannon warns.

Doe anyone have the possibly LARPing LVPD post? Need it for reasons

Not a single one. 9/11 was announced as an "Al-Quada" terrorist attack in less than 24 hours. The FBI is purposely dragging this out. They know why he did it, they just don't want anyone else to know.

That'll teach'em not to fact check. Or maybe not.

DEPORT