Monster Musume

A question just came: Do you think legit adding some of the girls from the DMM game to the manga as cameo characters for a chapter would help or harm the manga?

I mean, I know it's already lacking a plot, but given it's supposed to be EVERYDAY LIFE with monstergirls, wouldn't it sort of make sense tone-wise?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-W37TDK6dBM?t=1m29s
mega.nz/#F!CpcnCaaK!DdAYmsBlb6CReImxP9s1IA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some of them showed up the magazine Miia was reading during her job search chapter.

I'm for it, as long as they're just cameos.

The plot may become even more cluttered if they are given anything more than a cameo. If relegated to just that, I'm fine.

Maybe if they're the decently designed ones

On the one hand it would be nice to see more that don't end up shacking up with Darling but on the other hand him being a test case for marriage and completely ignoring this fact makes less sense when you make it clear there are a lot of other monstergirls out there.

Also consider how badly Yukio wants the warm human D

Wedding when?

I remember that. But I guess I'm thinking about more than just "in a random magazine."
I mean maybe a scene, or even an entire chapter with them in it. Perhaps.
Or not.

Media is best snek.

>Media is best snek
DON'T THINK SO!

Nah. I've always hated the idea of snake hair

Snek hips and tits make the world a better place

Lets see...
Rohe can tease Tio
Sophia can hassle Merino, or become corrupted by the twins. :^)
Queen can come and lay some sugar on a victim of the wasp girl.
Death can out do Lala's chunni.
Etc, the list goes on.
I think it could be done right. Quick little asides about actual daily life with a girl helping another that hasnt been here as long.

I want a snek so bad

THIGHS
As long as they have a small cameo (in a background, in a magazine) or a big cameo (having some dialogues) I'm totally fine but nothing more than that
>Wedding when?
I'm hoping to see their wedding
It would be very hilarious with all the girls (house and MON) doing pure disaster

it would be nice for seasonal event chapters or two part chapters followed by just their backround presence here and there, or even just look alikes that don't even interact with darling

>She gets tired of everyone's shenanigans.
>Arnold Mr. Freeze pun.
>Everyone encased in ice up to shoulders.
>Tells priest to continue.

Shiana is Goddess Athena's cutest girl.

A question of Face, or possibly .Webm if he knows, when they pop in;

Did you or will you do more 720/1080 wallpapers for the DMM game Girls? I have a folder that has some of the MainGirls and MON, but will you do anything else? Is there a link to stuff you have done since then?

Let's fill in the blanks.
>Best face:
>Best tits:
>Best midriff:
>Best hips: Miia
>Best lap: Tio
>Best legs:
>Best ass:
Post what you think should be added. The same girl can't appear twice.

Newt is cute
I want to massage her shoulders

>Miia
>Miia
>Miia
>Miia
>Tio
>Lala
>Miia

this is tough if im going to be honest

some of the girls are tied in the same category at worst without using the same one twice

Best ass is Polt by far. Fit and toned. Lizard asses come in close second though.

Would Rachnera have best legs? I mean, she has a lot of them.
Ass would probably be Polt from all those squats she does.

>Steam Miia
>Holiday Miia
>Pool Miia
>Cuisine Miia
>Tio
>Who?
>Bikini Miia

Fixed that for you.

>best face
>best tits
>best midriff
>best legs
>best ass

>Lizard asses come in close second though.

That's blasphemy, but I will respect your decision since you acknowledged the power of lizardbooty.

I can't deny the lizard ass has appeal. The tail and firm plumpness are alluring.

Nothing tops a firm toned Polt ass though.

Miiafags and Cereafags can we be reasonable. This is a serious list.
>Best face:
>Best tits: Cathyl
>Best midriff:
>Best hips: Miia
>Best lap: Tio
>Best legs: Rachnera
>Best ass: Polt

What else do we put in there?

Face is a bit hard, but I legitimately think Miia has the best midriff

But she already has best hips. Can't put her on there twice. Who else has a cute face? Cerea? Papi?

i would say the best leg(the whole leg) is cici polt and rachnera, all of them have amazingly strong/meaty legs due to their nature, but strictly butt would be papi merina and lilith

Face has to be "you're waifu" it's too subjective.

>Best face:polt
>Best tits:polt
>Best midriff:polt
>Best hips:polt
>Best lap:polt
>Best legs:polt
>Best ass:polt
Fight me

>Can't put her on there twice
Why not

>Trying to stir shit up.

It's not fair for the other girls I guess.

>thinking my opinion is stirring shit up
Yet the Miia and Cerea fags are fine? At least my waifu has fucking feet and an ass

The obvious answer is that meme zombina face

TTF getting roid rage

Hey, they stopped when asked.

>Crabman focuses on tits
>Ends up drawing perfect booty in the process

He truly is a generous god.

>surrounded by Liz, Draco and Polt asses
Would you?

Go find Cerea ass.

>Wake up.
>Cry.

Just another day in 3D prison.

>like thick bush
>Best girl has the thickest of bushes

>Furfag telling others to get out

10 NIPPLES
4 DEVELOPED BREASTS

We should all just leave this prison

Polt is a 2 on the furry scale. She has human genitalia in the right place for hukan genitalia. Cerea has horse gentalia, and that is beastiality and disgusting

>A question just came
And so did I

I don't care if she has 90 nipples and 40 boobs or no nipples and no boobs, i just want that sweet asa

Even a two on that scale is pretty furry, dude.

Poltfags are in denial. They'll bring out excuses about western vs Japanese fandom and number scales so they don't get called furfags.

Yeah but the difference is that there is still some himan left. With Cerea, sure you have human tits, but in the end you're fucking a horse while someone is getting that sweet polt puss and being motivated to lose weight at the same time

she's barely a two though

most 2 thing about her is the hands tail and fur

>Polt puss
"Pretty furry" puss.

You fit the obnoxious furry stereotype well. Just wanted to say that.

>Coming from the guy who wants Polt's knot up his ass.

>implying Cerea is any better
Polt has an extremely hairy puss, yes, but it is still a human puss. Cerea has horse pussy

It's just some guy false flagging to stir shit up. Par for the course. I'm a huge Poltfag and I don't shit the other girls. Everyone has their favorite.

>Still a human puss
No. It's furry puss.
>>implying Cerea is any better
That's irrelevant. The point being you have no room to start shitposting about when you yourself like Polt, who is arguably furry.

>falseflagging

Not an excuse that can keep being used.

At the very least it's just one guy trying to start shit.

>best knot

That's not Luz

get out

At least Luz' is real and not a strap-on

I think that would be cute, provided it's limited to a scene with a girl in it, maximum. No chapter-long appearances with DMM girls.
That would be best saved for spinoffs.

New game girls.

Hoodie Doge, Archer Horse and Something-or-other Devil.

That's "day off" devil.

Moonlight Froze, Purest Cerea, and Holiday Lethe.

Gonna roll for Awoo, though I'm 2 rubies short at present.

>rachnera
>strong/meaty legs
You wot?

>spider
>climb shit all day with legs

?

Goes in cycles. We have regular waifufags, most of whom have been here since before the anime started, and are largely "that's just, like, your opinion, man". Then we have the "my waifu a best, your waifu a shit" regulars, who are always looking to start shit. Also, that one guy who outright admitted to falseflagging as both Cerea and Polt fags in order to turn them into pariahs. Our self-proclaimed "saviour of these threads".

>Bondagewolf in a hoodie
Damn it Bondagewolf, stop using my fetishes against me!

more

He does spider too, pretty sure he baits as a doppelfag few times too.

"Innocent" Cerea. Wonder if she'll "innocently" ask Arujidono to suck a splinter out of her tit in her care scene.

Found the bitter Miiafag that didn't get a new hat to play with.

Remember to appreciate your non-existent waifu

Again,
>meaty legs
Not exactly a term one would apply to spider legs, especially the type Rachnera is depicted as having.

I want to fuck that doggo

I'd like her more if she had pants instead of a miniskirt

>Moonlight Froze
4th fastest speedster in the game. While not the hardest hitting speedster like Manako, she still has a duality Skill 1 to hit 3 girls at 160% damage each.

>Holiday Lethe
Stats-wise she's marginally better than base Lethe. She's about as good as Fere, which is above-average. In terms of skills though, her Skill 1 isn't anything new from her base version while her Skill 2 is R-tier horrendous.

>Purest Cerea
Glass-cannon. Always best class. She's also the first non-event HR glass-cannon to have a spread Skill 1. Unfortunately her stats are worse than Jelly's stats, who is already second 'worst' glass-cannon.

What about 無邪気 for that Papi? The 纯真 kanji to me says "Pure"

That hint of snek pussy keeps me going.

I need a back shot of this

You'd be surprised how much meat you could extract.

youtu.be/-W37TDK6dBM?t=1m29s

Purely for the purpose of making puppers, right?

Holiday Cerea on her outings actually has one of her quotes saying she wants to hold hands with Aruji-dono.

did you even look at her thighs or no?

reminder that bugs(spiders) are actually super powerful in contrast to their body size, i.e ants can carry 100x their body weight. saying rachnea has anything but awesomely THICC legs is just being a nut

I want to bury my bone in Polt's back yard!

MUH HEART

Just typed "spider meaty legs" into Google.
From wiki on fried spider
>The legs contain little flesh, while the head and body have "a delicate white meat inside".

wew

Here you go. A few more done. Backburnered project.

mega.nz/#F!CpcnCaaK!DdAYmsBlb6CReImxP9s1IA

In the interim, my process is:
Take any of the collection's 960x540 images, open in your fav image manip program. Surface blur at a 1px radius and fine tune the threshold (to get rid of the artifacts), take result through waifu2x.

Good looking out.

>The OVA will be the first time that polt's tits will be shown nude
>The anime will beat crabman to it

Keep in mind ratios. If spiders were as big as that lobster they would probably just just about as much meat. Even if her chitan was a half inch thick there would probably be a good deal of meat inside without any bones taking up space.

now post rachnae and let's determine if she's a cambodian jungle spider

Need polt hmanga

I want polt's bone in my backyard