Catalans will cuck

This guy will cuck and call for talks or more devolved powers

He will not declare independence

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NSwsXPMkWUo?t=1m44s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He tought showing the acts of the police in the media will work for get international help, but nobody give a shit about memelonia out of twitter and other sjw shits and now he is fucked.

Why isn't he in jail for high treason alrdy?

I ask myself the same question everyday. Probably the government are waiting to the unilateral declaration to arrest him.

Hopefully you guys will tech him.
youtu.be/NSwsXPMkWUo?t=1m44s

>as soon as we count the v-votes!
>o-on t-the third of October!
>maybe on the f-fourth!
LMAO, they're LITERALY a battered wife

Maybe he is waiting to the 12 of october, Spain national day, to give us a good performance, it would be a nice show for that day.

GRANDE PUIGDEMONT CON UN PAR DE HUEVOS

GORA ETA HIJO DE PUTA OJALA ESTUVIERAS EN EL 11M, AQUEL DIA LOS TRENES SE FUERON PAL CIELO

shut the fuck up stupid nazi go suicide like Adolf

cuba filipinas ahora toca catalunya

Wtf did they teach you to cause this?
Love spain

el catalANO.

>doesn't have an army
>doesn't have weapons for an army
>can't collect taxes to fund army
>police force paid by central government
It's not that they're cucks. They just stand no chance of winning an independence war.

Is that legit Jen Bush! In a wig?
Like the resemblance is uncanny

you are so ignorant or so fascist then
but yes spain is more cool than most of shit crountries around the world. Its normal that you love spain because in your country there are no beaches or any sun light. And its snowing all year, its normal

Monday Unilateral declaration of independence in catalan parliament, article 155 in spanish parliament and army deployment to protect the cops that are being besieged by mobs. Happening season guys!

you have to live in a very shit country to love spain xD wtf you from? england or something?

what a shame the army lmao spanish cant handle their problems. What for? are they gonna kill all the civilians?

>fascist
This is a good thing.

Imagine being this dumbass. also, how its going your autistic thread supporting the terrorist movement of ETA?

Im not supporting just trolling

HAIL ISIS ALAH ES GRANDE!!!

te comes un 11M en tu ciudad hijo de la gran puta? cachitos de carne de españolitos muertos esparcidos por atocha

Cucktalonia pls. Don't be too autistic

Catalans nation is spain a great nation, from gibraltar to the pyrenees is the land of Iberians.

what do you mean autistic im just being troll

ps: i fucked your mothers ass

You must be retarded or something you can't just send your army on civilians

>im just being troll
oh ok. Carry on then

really low level trolling. Is this your first time here?

virgin guy looks like 90% of Jordis

yeah but thats what franco did
fascist are cowards they act like that

wtf I want Franco back now

Riiight.

>Trolling
Not even that, you are just pathetic.

yes, but I have been in Amsterdam during 2016 and I managed to create an ISIS cell to bomb your mothers ass

ROURES IS BANKING OUT!!! ROURES IS BANKING OUT!!! THIS IS NOT A SHILL! THE JEW BEHIND THIS IS BANKING OUT!!

Catalonia officially fucked and on suicide watch.

españolito ponte tranquilo y vete a la plaza de toros jajajaja chill bullfighter jajaja

sorry he is dead

Why we have to deal with people like you?

Show your real flag, I think youre larping latino.

His first post are with the Spanish flags, also he has been shitposting a lot today with the Spanish, but how know...

Probably a cucktalonian separatist kid.

Este hijodeputa al menos podria cambiar de corte de cabello.

because you are spaniard and im catalan so you need to care about me until we independence you the big state im the tiniy one :P

Jodi youre Spanish, if someone sees you youre Spanish.

Im living in UK but im from Jerez de la frontera. Just Trolling right wing spaniards

They have Elton John impersonators in Spain?

Why are pro-independence Catalans the loudest voices when they are actually the minority?

Hope you filthy communist scum get genocided. Heil Franco du Untermensch.

mi nombre es jose y soy catalanista de jerez a muerte

he don't want indepence just more money

this could very well turn even worse..
or we looking at the start of civil war?
nobody ever thinks wars or civil wars happen till it happens

SLAVA STALIN hope Dresden was in Osterreeich (we bombed you bitches ass up). At least you nazis died and Hitler had to commit suicide which was a fucking a disgrace lmao

The autism screeching its loudest as fuck.

Las cagado illo, hay gaditanos en meme Sup Forums.

its more like non-autistic are the real autistics actually.

When your only it doing it for attention, it's not a cuck. It's 4d chess, like Maga Drumpf. These Russian probes, 4d Chess. Attacking American citizens after a disaster, 4d Chess. Watching his cabinet members get raided and indicted, 4d Chess. Not going after Hillary, 4d Chess. Accomplishing nothing in his first year, 4d Chess. Giving Daca to illegals, 4d chess.

Difference here is Catalonia never wanted to break off, they're doing to gain more power in the country. Trump is being destroyed daily because he's an incomoetent cuck.

sí, pero me comen la polla con boquerones como la puta zorra de tu vieja, un abrazo

yeah! we commies raped your granny when we took the reichstag LMAO

Honestamente, esto solo podía venir de un Gaditano o de un "miarma" de Sevilla. Sois la escoria más grande del sur, unos moracos incluso para estándares andaluces. A parte de que eres retrasado y eso, solo espero que te mates por ahí o algo.

Um why isn't he hanged for treason and trying to start a civil war?

No, no they're not. But you don't see it because you're autistic yourself.

gracias yo espero q a tu madre la viole un caballo y a tu padre se le caigan todos los dientes.

pd: coge un tren el 11 de marzo lo mismo subes al cielo campeon

you japanese piece of shit go to hiroshima or nagasaki and hang yourself bro

because this is not amerikkka and he is not Saddam Hussein.

anyway las vegas shooting was cool as fuck wish more USA citizens die every day. You dont deserve to live in this planet

HAIL 9/11

"""Trolling""""

a master troll... you dont have homework to do kid?

At least I'll die in my country.

You'll die in Spain, living and dying as a spaniard, cucktalonian.

Nobody cares about you.

Japan hitting hard

yeah go full samurai yasujiro ozu piece of shit. We bomb you pieces of tiny shit, We north korean fuck up your tinny asses

I have work to do which is diferent lmao

im leaving in 30 minutes so yes I have work to do but por la noche vuelvo a joderos el culo cabrones

>Will beat up as many grandmas as democracy requires.

kek.

how is your chad going to stop us? we gonna bomb you or run over you white pieces of shit