Stephen Paddock's plane!!! N5343M... WTF???

Follow the lead:

N5343M
>N5343M
N5343M
>N5343M
N5343M

Other urls found in this thread:

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N5343M
flightaware.com/resources/registration/N5343M
volant-associates.com
archive.is/qO2wv
archive.is/j557g
aviation-safety.net/wikibase/wiki.php?id=133789
volant-associates.com/experience/
archive.is/hxNKN
brucecrafts.com/images/Products/Airplanes/BJ/?N=D
scalemodel.net/asp/viewcountry.aspx?cy=philippines&c=Airplanes
listings.findthecompany.com/l/32247377/Volant-Llc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

big if true

Shit just got real guys

Holy fuck.

Just even more evidence that there's a massive coverup. This is like 9/11 in real-time.

Bump

Bump... was Stephen Paddock CIA? Was he a big guy?

that it was at one time registered...

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N5343M

>Multimillionaire owned a plane
It's seems like everyone is just desperate for the yous

(((They))) are trying too hard

This shitful government need to be overthrown RIGHT FUCKIN NOW

>what did he mean by this?
No. Seriously, can someone give me a run down?
Bump

flightaware.com/resources/registration/N5343M

holy fuck

Also bumping for knowledge

Planes change hands. In other news, water is wet.

You fucks look for conspiracies everywhere.

Read the image... it gives a pretty good rundown.

>144000296
Name PHILLIPS WESLEY D

The prevailing theory is that the Vegas "shooter" was a spook and may not have even the shooter. Sup Forums is digging up evidence left and right that something is fucked up.

Intredasting, have a rump

>>/Out/ now.

Stephen Paddock DID 9/11

wow the shills are fast

i know who you work for. im going to kill you.

Big Goy If True

Trump vs Deep state
>it's Trumps fault. Reeeeeee

Checked

volant-associates.com

We need terminator jesus and we need him now.

hHOL UP

wasnt that number in another post? who has the screencap of that user saying that a specific number would be important later?

save these

archive.is/qO2wv

archive.is/j557g

kys paid shill

>volant-associates.com

FUGGGGGG

sheep dipped

Gay.

Apparently it was destroyed in 1998 but last flew 3 years ago?

WHAT?

aviation-safety.net/wikibase/wiki.php?id=133789

Volant Associates has been providing a wide range of technical and strategic services to the U.S. Defense and Intelligence communities since 2006. But Volant managers and associates have been providing those services to the same communities far longer. Indeed, the experience and expertise of outstanding leaders are what we bring to contractors and government organizations.

Volant’s assignments have included planning, specifying, contracting, acquiring, engineering and operating a range of IT and other defense- and intelligence-related systems for deployment at the Pentagon, elsewhere in the U.S., and abroad. Other assignments have involved broader strategic consultation services, drawing on our deep knowledge of the military and intelligence communities, their missions, their management, and their modes of operation.

We will be happy to meet with representatives of government organizations and/or private contractors to review in more detail our capabilities for assignments to protect the nation’s interests.
-Volant Associates Experience Page

volant-associates.com/experience/

Seems like a security analyst org, I would know
>LMCO Sys Engi

HOLY SHIT.

Bump

Can anyone enhance?

>please don't bring up valid points

Oh Fugg is this going to be the modern Boston Massacre moment before the cia gets btfo?

People are pissed......

I don't know what line of investigation follow anymore, this goes everywhere from JEW WORLD ORDER to ISIS to FBI/CIA interference... I'm scared.

>>volant-associates.com

archive.is/hxNKN

They're all more or less allies at the end of the day.

>Volant Associates proudly serves the current needs of our customers while helping address the future challenges for the nation’s defense and intelligence communities. Volant’s mission is to provide the industry’s preeminent professionals to discriminating U.S. government and intelligence-and-defense-industry customers.

>Recruitment and retention of top-tier professional talent is the priority at Volant. Our firm is composed of individuals with security clearances at the highest levels of the United States government. Because our associates are dedicated, driven, educated, and experienced, customers rely on our associates to address the most complex challenges—in locations around the globe.

>Volant Associates is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business based in northern Virginia.
CAGE Code: 4ZTT6
DUNS Number: 006077738

Your density is pathetic an atypical of a person you deal the fact the FAA siste was scrubbed bu the relevant information up to that point was copied by flightaware, this has happened before in other cases msot notable the CIA plane that went down with a shit ton of cocaine a few years back, actually thats happened twice in 20 years according to my recollection.

this is like the 2nd act of an x-files episode
we find out the guy worked for NASA in the 1st
now this
act 3?

The planes did not change hands, and was owned at the time by Paddock and registered to a spook outfit...planes don't change hands that often and this is actually how the shit is done the tail number is registered to the spook outfit then GIVEN to the agent. Your hyperventilating denialism is atypical of a person with a low IQ and zero compency. As all the evidence has shown there was no shooter an dthis guy was a "deep state" hack.

RrRRRREEEEEEE . someone must have it. need to know if those numbers match

It started with a 7 and user was talking about some new high tech American military weapon

What is the significance of that tail number?

Looking at it, it was at least six years since Paddock last used it, and it went between two different owners before it ended up with Volante, the registeration itself espired in 2016 and it was last used in 2013. Planes aren't exactly an unusual thing to have change owners, especially over a ten year period. Especially since this was a small plane.

I don't get what this is suppose to prove, in any case.

Gee, I wonder what other alphabet agency could be in Virginia, hmm?

Did you even read the OP?

This guy made a model of Stephen's airplane in 2015

brucecrafts.com/images/Products/Airplanes/BJ/?N=D

Hey, there are no reasonable explanations allowed here.

Fuck you, now everyone who saw this will magically commit suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head 15 times.

On a serious note, this seems legit. What are the odds it would be another Stephen C Paddock?

I think the government fucked up. This was a psyops/blackops if this turns out to be a proven false flag it might lead to civil unrest and violent mass demonstrations.

The cat is out of the bag. Shit literally just hit the fan.

Unfortunately, I have to agree. Considering this past with LMCO, and apparently NASA, it might make sense he were to purchase a plane from some of his professional hookups. Also, the associated organization has absolutely no legitimate ties to the shooting - they're an IT/Project security and planning firm, so it seems. Either way, we could still continue to investigate.

Bruce Crafts is based out of the Phillipines

scalemodel.net/asp/viewcountry.aspx?cy=philippines&c=Airplanes

>a random Blogger post

That's his bitch

Clearly the deep state hates country music and the IT department had enough pull at the secret illuminati meeting to have one of their guys perform the hit.

posting this for attention: guy's father was a bank robber.

Volant LLC is not the same company as Volant Associates LLC and they are 3 hours from each other.

>Chromedome

> faa updates their website

:DDDDD

now this is an update

92135 zip code matches the faa data

All this talk about planes is making me pretty sleepy. Why don't we all take a nap and talk about something more exciting when we wake.

I think they know enough people will go with the official narrative, they don't have to be that careful.

He could have been running drugs or weapons. Not that I have any proof of that.

>old baldy

Paddock's FAA medical certificate, which is required every year to fly his type of aircraft, expired in 2009. He hasn't flown in years and probably sold that aircraft a long time ago.

He didn't get to bring friends

Is this a malfunctioning neural network?

Archive the flight logs too user

Security planning groups are the only groups I could imagine profiting from this, besides Democrats that is.

>Volant’s assignments have included... intelligence-related systems for deployment at the Pentagon
>Other assignments have involved broader strategic consultation services, drawing on our deep knowledge of the military and intelligence communities

fug.

damn. i thought it had a 7 too youre right. cheers big ears

AMazing individual with IQ proves FAA Database of owners is scrubbed fucktard gov hacks didn't do it for flight aware, 100% proven guanteed showing Paddock link to a CIA/DHS front group...a "company" for the company and your fucdk mouth retarded ass says stupid ignorant shit trying to downplay the truth whcih is being uncovered day by day about this staged "event" just like all the other by our ZOG. The conspiracy to destroy America is real and its been done and being slowly ramped up for decades, ever since 1913, they used like a dirty whore for (((their agenda))) now the fuckery has reached massive levels and th goyim know...you are a horrbile retard or a F Grade shill either way go kill yourself dumbass.

No, he was an average guy, a nice guy. His father was a big guy.

>I hardly know the family, but Steve is a nice boy. It’s a terrible thing.” Paddock’s father went by the nickname “Big Daddy"

>N5343M

So Mr. Paddock was indeed running guns and probably drugs from the CIA. Perhaps they got over confident and set a gun deal with ISIS in Vegas that went way south.

listings.findthecompany.com/l/32247377/Volant-Llc

Volant LLC is a different company, with 2 employees that opened up in 2013, which is also when they bought the plane.

What happened to his second plane?

can't argue with this digits.

Checked... and that is my theory as well.

Crashing this plane

Ties the patsy to shill company for an alphabet agency. Nice try, schlomo

That page was update October 3rd? Interedasting

operation deep throat confirmed.

How is pol better than the NSA?