Ya dunnit now

youtu.be/hFJB02jgIPo

It's almost fitting that we will be our own downfall. If there is anything we are better at than meming its turning on one another. If the hammer falls on Sup Forums what comes next?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2017/10/03/uk-to-imprison-people-who-view-far-right-propaganda-online-for-up-to-15-years/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf does black pigentile know

>If the hammer falls on Sup Forums what comes next?

If we get shut down we go to cripplechan

If cripplechan gets shut down we create a new chan on Tor

If the Tor one gets shut down we create a decentralised Chan that they can't shut down

If they go after us for visiting it, we only access it through a VM, with Sup Forums-tier security and VPNs

Strap on a set, they can't beat us

either a new website or irl political activism, probably

>decentralised Chan
already is one.
It's getting updated soon though.
it's on zeronet

A third will cuck out and become good goys permanently.

Another third (chads) will just continue Sup Forums-tier shit on other sites not giving a fuck.

And another third will move on to other chans.

Our own downfall.
>We didn't turn the world in the state it is in now.
If not much we warned about this happening multiple times.

I think the real problem is the increase in censorship and overt suppression of certain kinds of political discourse.

Article very related.

breitbart.com/tech/2017/10/03/uk-to-imprison-people-who-view-far-right-propaganda-online-for-up-to-15-years/

There you go then. Is that 0chan?

One could also be built on ethereum or something I reckon

yea thats the one

our board is one of true spiritual purification. i fucking hope the japanese man who owns it doesnt cave too euro**** pressure

That would only turn the cause into a crusade. Please do shutdown Sup Forums and see what happens.

Watch the video before you comment - it actually praises pol

Is birdboy /ourguy/?

yay, Sup Forums is the internet 'hate machine'! Who'd have thought that a bunch of Sup Forums faggots could piss off alt-left twats?!

wait wtf there is another chan called 0chan? why havent i heard of this?

they wont do shit
Sup Forums is the most popular right wing/free speech website atm
do u imagine the backlash?

wtf this shit is gay i cant speak magic slav

It does but we aren't going to suddenly change and the ban-hammer could strike again

Gomenasai my name is Black "do some LSD kids" Pidgeon