pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZtGDSZie5I
youtu.be/Jm2D7ohWos0
youtube.com/watch?v=0v_O7KaaQKw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

perfect

Bite the Dust

So who is the best character in Eyes of Heaven?

So far I'm leaning towards Pet Shop, Jolyne, Kakyoin, and Old Joseph.

Posting template

Assume you're given a stand and then thrown into another world, you have no idea of what setting it is (fantasy, sci-fi, whatever)

What stand do you take to optimize your chances?

narancia

Gappy makes me happy

Cream

worst comes to worse I can go fucking invisible AND invincible and disintegrate shit.

why does part 4 animu feel so average
manga was a better read desu

>ITT we make a change to a scene to make it better

to kill Vanilla Ice, Polnareff carves an outline of smiling Iggy and Avdol into the wall to let the sun in instead of just busting it open

Killer Queen, no weaknesses.

idk who the best character is. There's a lot of characters that are clearly for support and should be your partner. Mista, Hol Horse and Kakyoin seem to fit.

I love playing Kira (both of them) but Diego is hands down my favorite. He's a blast to play.

fuck off

As far as playing I love N'Doul the most, I'm just wondering what the tier list is like.

Pet Shop is probably the best since he's broken as shit.

POST TOMOKO, BEST MOM AND BEST GIRL

D4C

can always switch to another world if things go to shit.

Hey Ya

I've only played Pet Shop once but I did have a good time. I fucking hate playing against N'Doul though. Christ.

I'm having a great time with the game though. It's silly and the characters feel like they work like they should which is really nice. I love dropping down sheer heart attack and then running off to go punch someone in the face.

Why did the koreans make her so flat lads ;_;

Aren't you limited to worlds that are essentially the same though? Sure if you move to another world opponent might have a knife instead of a shotgun but the volcano exploding nearby will still be there.

Damn I was literally going to post this with Vit C's head, didn't know there were multiple/fa/gs here

No such limitation, everything is possible, it just takes time and willpower to find what you need through D4C

what would her stand be?

I think the reason you only see worlds that are the same is because valentine has no use for any radically different worlds. Just one where he's a president and there's a SBR

Enhance
I think we're onto something here

Even in this horrible, shitty, translation of part 5, Narancia is still best boy
Still not a true hero like Hayato though

What about the method of transportation? I was under the impression that he could only go to similar world because he needed the things to get 「in between 」get to exist in both worlds in the same place

>just destroyed the second highest ranked player so hard he quit mid match

ggez

good show

I am not a clever man

Can someone make an infinite loop of this image getting punched in the paper getting punched in that paper's paper getting punched in that paper's paper's paper.

I want to fuck Josuke's mom.
P.S. I'm not Kakyoin.

I want to fuck Kira's mom
P.S. I'm not Josefumi.

Dont reply to it you retards.

>we will never get a longer Part 1 where Speedwagon learns Hamon and uses it with his bitchin' hat throwing skills

reply to what

has anyone noticed the guitarist trainers from oras look like dio

I don't see it

Pucci is very dangerous just for his ability to steal moves, which could allow him to cripple certain characters. Diavolo is surprisingly strong as well, with loads of i-frames thanks to his dodge and the ability to become completely invisible/invincible for a set amount of time combined with his counter and unblockables.

So does king crimson just gives everyone amnesia for a yew seconds?

i'm ending this meme here.

It makes them go back in time 10 seconds.

Could Nova Passione take on the Part 5 protags?

>new OP blatantly featuring characters who have yet to be revealed

implying multi universe theory, there is a universe in which he is getting shot, but he switches to a universe in which he doesnt

It's actually more like it "stretches" time.

what the fuck are you talking about

>He doesnt read the best jojo spinoff.

So every Jojo OP ever?

That's like every OP in existence.

>new OP blatantly featuring characters who have yet to be revealed
>new

Nigga...

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZtGDSZie5I

No see, he erases time, but time is still there, so things happen but it's like they never happened. Got it?

Is that the dyke from Deadpool?

What the fuck is THIS shit?

FUCK YOU no explain it better.

youtu.be/Jm2D7ohWos0

See, naturally there are events set to occur, and Diavolo can "time skip" those "events," but the events don't "occur," they're "altered."

I just watched the new OP a few minutes ago.
What's with the new OP? Thus far, all OPs have had something catchy to them, even the least popular ones like STAND PROUD felt something fitting for JoJo.
However, the newest one (Chase, I believe). whilst not a bad song by any means, feels like your generic second/third OP for any other anime.

Whilst this shouldn't affect the show in any way, it does lower the standard JoJo had for good OPs and EDs. It was already odd nothing having an OP with that cool CGI they used for Parts 1-3, but the previous opening was good enough. This one feels unnecessary and forgettable.

Am I doing this right?

Keku

Ok ill tell you its just some character art a friend of mine drew for a jojo tabletop game.

kek, that's pretty good

stop it namefag

>namefagging

Why does cutesty Rohan/Koichi fanart seem creepier than the stuff that depicts it as being abusive?

why are all the jojo characters so cute and nice?
I want to hug them all.

youtube.com/watch?v=0v_O7KaaQKw pls i need the exposure ;-;

Because Araki is a cute and nice man.

What about J Geil?

I wish he didn't have such short term memory though.
I guess the inconsistencies make it charming in its own way too though.
He's an evil asshole but his stand is cool and I would hug him.

>People in more urban towns are going to places they don't normally visit to catch a pokemon and finding other people there doing the same. So they just party up with the people on their team and hang out together.

>From what my American friends have told me, that's the fun of it. There's a sense of community with actual faces attached to it.
That's exactly it. There's something special about seeing someone and knowing you've got at least one common interest before you even say "hi". It's a great icebreaker. Similar social aspect to cosplaying/anime cons.

No he makes time jump forward by 10 seconds but the results remain except for things that happen to him, plus he sees 10 seconds into the future. So if he sees himself get stabbed in the balls and stab another guy in the balls he'll skip time forward, and the guy will be lying on the ground with stabbed balls and Diavolo will be fine. That's literally it. They don't remember things because they literally don't happen, time goes from one point to the next with everything inbetween literally ripped out.

So who was the best Stand USER? As in how great were they at working with their stand?

I think for me it's both of the Josukes.
inb4 Giorno, Giorno wasn't great at working with his stand, he just had an overpowered as shit stand.

Let's try explaining it in a way of trajectories.

Imagine the gun example of . Let's say there's bullet A in 「point 1」 where it just left the barrel of the gun, bullet B in 「point 2 」where the bullet is going through Diavolo, and bullet C in 「point 3」 where the bullet has hit the wall behind Diavolo.

So naturally 「King Crimson」 erases the period of time that covers 「point 2 」 from history, but leaves 「point 1」 and 「point 3」 intact. Once this is done, the severed timeline realigns itself and 「point 1」 and 「point 3」happen within a nanosecond of difference.

So 「point 2 」never happened, and Diavolo appears intact. It's not that people are given amnesia, it's that they just assume they must have done the actions from the erased time that led to their current situation, because it wouldn't make sense otherwise.

Alright, still with me?

This also makes sense for the box of chocolates. At 「point 1」 Mista has the box full of chocolates in his hand, at 「point 2」Narancia takes the box of chocolates from Mista, and at 「point 3」 Narancia has the chocolates in his mouth and Mista the box in his hand. Easy!

>tfw Okuyasu cosplay comes in the mail and you realize it's actually simple enough that you could probably make a better one
It's OKAY, far better than if I had bought from a shady seller, but the collar is a bit too wide and the whole thing feels a bit flimsy. After I make some alterations and starch it a little, it should look fine. Probably shit out of luck on the collar, but if it's stiff enough it shouldn't be a huge problem.

Nigga any other answer besides Bruno or Jolyne is incorrect.

forgot mfw. by "too wide" i mean the circumference is too big. the art is inconsistent re: fit, but it seems like the collar is somewhat snug around his neck.

theres no face there.
you failed one of the two requirements for tfw
Pearl Jam was cool
>inb4 jootah root

Josuke displays some show of brilliance in nearly every fight he's in.

Jolyne had nothing other than Jail House Lock face etching and C-Moon Mobius Strip.

Basically this. Diavolo sees 10 seconds into the future and the only way to change that future is to erase time. The results from what would have happened in that time remain except for those that affect Diavolo himself, so if Diavolo would have been shot in erased time he'll be perfectly fine but if anyone else is shot then that result will remain even though the time it happened in no longer exists. So to everyone but Diavolo it's like teleporting instantly.

i know okay i fixed it pls no bully

Ok this is acceptable now don't post any more Narancia getting harmed

instead post me getting harmed

HE IS TOO SMALL PLEASE STOP!

so who had the shittier motivation?
>M-MUH IDENTITY
or
>M-MUH PULP FICTION DAD

Does anyone have a picture of Diego's The World from EOH in good quality?

refer to