Post the worst girl of your favorite show

Post the worst girl of your favorite show.

>literally the only non-generic female character from that show
>worst
Yeah no. That would be Aisha.

What are you talking about? She's the epitome of bland and has nothing interesting about her. At least Aisha can be funny.

Fuck you OP you have shit fucking taste and should die

For liking the show or disliking the character?

Hey fuck you

>talking shit about best girl
Fight me IRL bro.

>worst girl
sure. If Anything Hilda is because she wasn't developed enough for my liking. I never watched OS as a kid and only started recently so I don't have nostalgia.

Aisha is as bland as you can get in a space anime.
>generic cat girl
>strong and dumb, basically does whatever the crew tells her to do
>is mostly the butt of jokes, rarely does anything major

I like her because she's got loads of good vanilla. That midriff is godly.

How many women are there in space anime (or anime in general) that are strong, dumb and the butt of jokes?

But Ritsuko is worst girl. Rei a best

She's just a bit too perfect in the anime for me.

Read the manga. Seeing her sleep with Gene knowing the context of that decision is poignant as hell.

Makes me curious what kind of development she would have had.

This bitch was insufferable.

There were only 2 good characters in Escaflowne and you just posted one of them.

Shouldn't label her worst girl over plot necessities, but if we are going down that line, I have to say Hanmyo for only getting one sad episode.

The perfect example of a character that learns no lessons.

Trust me user. She's not perfect. She works really hard to hide her weaknesses.

Ugly and mean down to her core.

that dub voice tho

disliking the character faggot

My favorite harem despite having one of the worst main girls in the history of Japan.

She was cute but the way they made her body was weird, it was skinny but also kinda busty. I didn't like her personality. Her voice did sound nice.
Kuuko> Hasuta > Mahiro's mother>>>>>>>>Luhy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nyaruko

Wait I don't remember this scene in the anime. What episode did Suzuka sleep with Gene?

I think they are talking about Hilda. In the manga Hilda sleeps with Gene after they get off the planet. This was more or less cut from the anime because they vastly overplayed how upset Gene had gotten due to space which in turn made him look extremely unsexy.

I have a fetish for goth girls, but the personality kills it for me.

In all fairness, Misa is probably the worst character in any anime EVER.

This. She's even more useless and annoying than Rinoa from FF8, if that's even possible.

She's the best girl if you're an old man

>his favorite show has girls

There are shows without girls?

I use to think so, but nah.

DELETE THIS!!!

Mion > Shion

Suzuka is only worst because the animators give her a fucking dorito face half the time. Kills that strong cheekbones 90's aesthetic. If not for that I don't think I could pick a worst out of Outlaw Star.

N O N D E B A T A B L E

May was an irredeemable bitch and literally the only character in Kaleido Star that I couldn't find SOMETHING that I liked about them.

Hey fuck you, Azaka had her cute moments especially in movie 6

Worst girl in KnK was Shizune

I don't hate her or anything but when you're in a show with the greatest female MC of all time you're gonna be boring.

Would have been better if literally anyone but her would have been the main girl. Except Ryou who is second worst.

>Except Ryou who is second worst.
First of all, I have never seen such shit taste

Second of all, what are you doing when your MPC screenshots start with "cap_"

Tsundere is cancer

Who is worse?

This psycho

She was voiced by Nakahara, does that not count?

This stupid bitch

In the end only time traverler and scientist were good

She's not even that bad. Just bland compared to the rest of the cast.

DELETE THIS.

>Not crab

Can't even explain why I don't like her.

>Ritsuko
>worst girl
U wot m8

I like most of the girls but Maya was the only one I saw as a weak link.

DELET THIS

My favorite show does not have a worst girl. Now what?

How can you hate the best thing about that show?

Or Reiko from the wrestling match.

DELETE THIS

Misa literally exists because Light would not have fucked up. They needed someone to fuck up for him

she is absent a lot and doesnt do much senpai

>implying there are scans past chapter 9

At least she wasn't a cuck like Sylphiel

in one of the final episodes its implied Gene tapped that

they show a flashback and hilda is laying on her side naked or something like that
i think it takes place during that episode where they share a hotel room. also remember in that episode right before rhey fight the thugs both gene and holda are in their underwear

She never made sense to me

absolutely worst

Not going to lie, in spite of how annoying she is, I can still tolerate Misa. Because she's not the worst character I've ever seen.

both of you are homos

worst is Melfina (by default)
doesn't really do much, is basically a plot device, and we had to trade Hilda for her

OP said worst girl not best

Still cute though.

What did she even do again? It's been a while since I watched OS but fuck I can't remember her ever really being important.

The only thing I remember is that those bits of hair that stick off her neck really bother me for some reason.

Suzuka and Aisha didn't really have much to do with the plot (except the fact that one of the people that Suzuka was after was in the side of the antagonist) but were so OP that almost every battle they face they would win without much effort

basically the Jin and Mugen of the series

>Worst girl
>Outlaw Star

In this case, 'worst' doesn't necessarily mean 'garbage'. Each girl is pretty great.

All the women except for Hilda do nothing in OS. The screenplay is shit a lot of the time and one of the aspect of that is that they mostly just hang around or have uninteresting fight here or there (including the fucking finale!), because the screenplay usually only uses Gene to do important action and is too lame to employ teamwork or something.

So really, Aisha, Melfina, Suzuka, they all suffere because of bad screenplay, can't call them bad characteres.

That's not Aiko.

you posted wrong gatari worst girl let me help you

Isn't that a problem of the manga too? I haven't read it so I don't actually know.

Agreed. Kanbaru's not really bad though she just doesn't do anything for me.

No.

Literally the worst character ever. Dumb as rocks, and she's ugly.