This guy makes so much sense

This Zimbabwean guy is talking about how the reaction to the rape epidemic in Europe is completely contrasted to how the problem is dealt with in Black African countries

More

3/

4/

>the bantu gets pissed off when he hears of child rapes which has the possibility of leading to irrational behaviour,
>the swede fears having irrational rage so he turns to irrationality himself
mfw that is to much on point ...

This guy does not sound to me like he is legit. I think this is one of anons twitter acounts.

based niggers know how to deal with criminals, but pol then post niggerburningalive.webm then think letting free rapefugees to rape more childrens is being "civilized".

At least based african niggers aren't cucked.

>tfw african mob violence makes more sense than the bullshit eurofags are pulling

You're lucky to be American. You can get arrested in bongland type countries for fake social media accounts like this.

>muh nazis

Indeed. Too much civility is too much.

They are very civilized people, actually. Notice how they hit him in the head with a brick to knock him out before they burn him alive, so he doesn't suffer. Very merciful.

My biggest problem with my country for example is that all the problems we suffer right know wouldn’t exist if the authorities, the media and our politician took rational action over ideology bullshit.

African mob violence does not make more sense.

Simply put, white people need to learn that universal ethics should be extended to people who aren't interested. Whites have evolved to be ethical creatures obsessed with systemizing the world around us. It'll be a challenge, but it can be done.

>be african
>get water from ponds
>many diseases in water
>no fluoride though

Is this why western men are so KEKED?

He does speak like someone born and raised in the United States. He could be black, but I've never seen any black person (even a smart one) use that particular writing style.

I'm more concerned that some people thought those tweets are groundbreaking.
Anyone with common sense knows that.

But who I'm kidding. It's irrationality or (((them))). So (((them))) ...

Nobody cares about some talking ape dude. Piss off

He's a Ndebele veteran from Zimbabwe, hence the Mugabe pic

>especially important for men because we have the ability to beat the shit out of the rapist

wtf i love Zimbabwe now

and who is to blame??? the kikes.

He doesn't know what he's talking about. Everyone gets pissed off. It's just that the media hides it and the state have a violence monopoly.

No again you don't know what you're talking about.

Swede but why are you (as a country) not doing something right know. I know your elections are next year. I also think that it's not too late but by waiting even one week more you as an ethnicity are weakened even more. In Germany sadly it's not really better ... many people are pissed off but most people I know still play the maybe it gets better card.
P.S. it will not get any better our Turks are getting on the contrary worse (more religious etc.)
Sweden Democrats should be at +30% but they are not to my information ... same goes for Germany and AfD but in our case many are cucked by the fear of Nazism.

In Germany newerdays The Government gave out free Security - and Rescue Bananas,...... In case of Rape attack u Throw Banana away, The homo Niger will follow The Banana.