Shingeki no Kyojin 83

Armon to titon! HUNGRY FOR BERTALT!!!

RIP Commandant...

Zeke a cute.

The cutest.

I don't think Armin is alive, I think those noises are just his proteins cooling down making them think he's alive.

Isayama has done retarded shit with Reiner before but I don't think he'd go this far

What would our favorite Shingekis look like with Kawaii eyes?

So how the people in the walls got turned into titans again, also is Connie's mom alive still?

>I don't think he'd go this far
He's just getting started.

I think Zeke has the power to turn humans into titans.

i hate zeke so much it was so satisfying when levi stabbed the blade through his face

Isayama pulled a DB & Weiss whereby he drew everyone in with the murder of main characters and then gave everyone super obvious plot armor and ground the story to stale breadcrumbs

Armin won't die

Armin will never live again

PLOT TWIST

They save Erwin the the titan serum and Armin becomes Darth Vader

Plot twist

I wonder if the aroma of Armin's burnt body smells good.

stop, thats mean.

make it happen

Stop with that.

Sorry just curious. I mean, it's meat right so it should smell pretty appetizing, no?

Armin a shit.

Always.

Says the blubbering blartfart.

>feeling relieved that there's a snk thread
How fucked am I?

Does he make the "serum"? Was Grisha also making "serum" in his basement?

Why won't Eren make him happy and cuddle with him?

This.

>murder of main characters
No main character has ever died in snk, only redshirts.

Because he's too tsundere, but he'll give in eventually.

Is there any drawfag around? I'm with a immense need of happy smiling BRA. The majority of art is of them suffering. ;_;
bonus if it's with the family they left on the village.

>implying

Where's the guy with the rest? REEEEEE

10/10 would use his milk for my coffee

I want BRA to have a happy ending.

>you'll never fondle bert's tits
why even live

Reiner pls.

>the immortal jobber
>new shifter food
>4 years a crystal

Reiner looks so handsome here, why is he so beautiful

Depends on your food preference

Should Zeke be trusted? Is he just trying to get Eren on his side like Rod did with Hisu? Does he actually care about Eren or just needs his power and cooperation? Should Grisha be trusted?

I need answers.

Zeke isn't a bad guy.

I can't see an explanation for Zeke wanting to exterminate humans. He could be a victim as many others, but people outside the walls don't deserve this.

He don't want to exterminate humans. He wants to END IT.

What's the difference?

That if there was a easier way of END THIS without having to do this he would choice that way.

It's too bad only the coordinates could pass down memories. They could've gained a lot of information from eating Bert if that worked with regular shifters.

They could talk instead of wanting to kill them like animals. You can avoid thousands of victims with a conversation don't you think? Armin and Hange want to do this.

But Eren doesn't have Grisha's memories. Otherwise, he would know what's in the basement.

For three times they came close to talk, but for three times an Ackerman butted in. Also who to say in no time they tried contact with the good ol' nobles? Not that they cared anyway.

You're right, I was thinking of the Frieda memory and how the Reiss family passed down knowledge and forgot about Grisha. Maybe you have to be a Reiss to have full control over the memories.

Annie preferred to crystalize herself instead of be taken prisoner and talk. Bert didn't want to say anything to Armin. Reiner didn't want to say anything to Hange. Zeke didn't want to say anything to Eren.

I can't see an explanation for all this. I am trying hard but I can not think of anything.

>Annie preferred to crystalize herself instead of being tortured nonstop for months to come
What a bitch.

Unless... Armin is a Reiss but I don't think so.

Much appreciated! Saved!

>For three times they came close to talk
Not in the forest. This time it was Reiner who butted in. He also had a chance to talk in this chapter as well.

Sasha will be given the injection and eat Bert

>Bert didn't want to say anything to Armin.
He was just starting to talk reasonably with him. The only problem here is you trying do dismiss it.

Eren wanted to talk with her and Armin wanted to negotiate. There was no reason for Scouting Legion to torture her if she did not talk. If she was afraid because of Levi, what a shame cause she played yo yo with soldiers.

>Zeke didn't want to say anything
He clearly obviously want to talk.

Armin wanted to talk with him but Bert said they all deserve to die, he didn't give an explanation he just said they are not guilty but they need to die. Mikasa intervened because Bert grabbed his sword and was approaching to Armin.

>Who is Sannes
>Happy happy torture time
>Armin wanted to "talk"
Sure thing.

Are you justifying her actions? She could talk but she didn't want to do it, instead she laughed as a psychopath and almost killed EMA.

>He didn't give an explanation
That's not what Armin asked for anyway. He asked if it was because "devil spawns" and Bert said no. The Ackerman jumped in before Armin could make the next obvious question, as aways.

He wants to attack Armin and that's why Mikasa intervened. Besides, Bert said "If I agree to talk, will you all agree to go to hell?" he didn't want to say anything.

Are you justifying theirs? They just tried to lure her into a trap, so of course she would be suspicious.
>inb4 muh inherently evil BRA
SL and BRA are all the same shit at this point.

Maybe I am justyfing the action of the SL. They don't know why they are hunting them like animals and why they don't let them know anything about titans. Annie killed Hange's titans.

Zeke says the king lied to all of them but, do they all have to pay for something committed by their ancestors?

This

>Annie killed Hange's titans.
>Bean would scream in excrusiating pain while I inserted a whole spear in his eye socket
>Putting them out of that misery
What a bitch. That shit had no point anyway. It was just Hanji having fun.
The village people had all the reasons to be raging mad considering the big middle finger FK gave to the outside world that kept going even after he was long gone. Also it's been implied they had done worse than that, if it's possible.

Also Reiner stopped Ymir from telling anything to Eren.

That was just Isayama fucking with the readers. There was no poilnt in hiding it from Eren since he was going with them anyway.

Hange wanted to know about titans, knowing if they have another weakness point, etc. Annie killed important "information" to the SL, considering they don't know anything about them and it is hard to capture them alive.
The village people could have reasons to be mad but people inside the walls are not guilty for whatever the first king did it to them.

Did he start following Reiner's diet or something? How did he get so big? Is he lactating?

I think Reiner would've thought of all outcomes, including Eren getting away. He's mentally unstable but once he actually gets to think he's supposed to be good at strategizing. Betting everything on a single outcome is Annie's way of doing things, not Reiner's.

Why are you fujos so braindead?

This

The only significant character that had the remote possibility of dying is Erwin because he's been setting flags off for that shit for half the manga now at this point

I was fucking laughing at the people worried that Sasha died the chapter before.

I just realized, if Zeke had listened to Reiner and gone to save Annie in Wall Sheena they would have won. The entire military was marching towards Shiganshina so the home base would have been undefended. BRZ could have kidnapped Historia, saved Annie, destroyed the inner most wall, and then gone home.

chill, it's just a joke.

Is this the new cover?

REMINDER THAT ISAYAMA SAID EREN AND ARMIN WON'T BE FRIENDS IN THE FUTURE WHICH MEANS ARMIN WILL LIVE AND YES YOU GUESSED IT RIGHT, EREN TITAN VS ARMIN TITAN INCOMING

Yes.
>No Bort
Based Isayama.

No. Isayama said they will not always be together and will take different paths. He said the same about his relationship with Mikasa.
It only reafirms the theory of Eren going away (with Zeke) and Mikasa staying with Armin into the Walls.

>EREN TITAN VS ARMIN TITAN

Isn't that sad, Bertolt?

Rereading the last chapters made me glad that Bort is getting eaten. All that retarded 'development' was just to kill him off like a bug.

Don't kick the baby!

ARMIN! By all that is holy

Will Eren be a traitor if he goes with Zeke? even if he explains his reason to the Scouting Legion?

>spoiling one of the biggest aspects of the volume

this shit is stupid as fuck, what the hell can armin do to eren?

oh wait I forgot, Armin/Reiner have the magical ability to pull shit out of there asses at any moment

He didn't have trouble spoiling the RT vs AT fight. Or Historia almost injecting the serum.

Why Levi in the cover?

He drew MT.

can you imagine the babies Armin and Mikasa would have?

Making them with love. Beautiful.

Keep in mind, Zeke threatened it if Reiner continued to challenge/disobey his orders. That's something that most commanders (of their kind of time period at least) would answer to with either execution or discharge.
A soldier who doesn't follow orders usually is, at best, may as well not be there.
As for Ymir, I would like to think that Zeke found some use for her besides new shifter. You got knowledge going back 60 years, that whole Ymir-sama business, and a bargaining chip if worse comes to worse. Reiner is just a soldier whose only special asset is his armor ability which other shifters can use. That makes him more expendable than Ymir.

Either the perfect human beans, super smart and top fighters, or autistic and weak as fuck.