Would you watch an anime news channel detailing live world events?

Would you watch an anime news channel detailing live world events?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/420680/
youtube.com/watch?v=l69v6SVoE9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How would that even work? a big bank of stock-animated "reporters" with each mouth shape required for all sounds in , with voice actors/actresses and some software to switch between the mouth shapes? except it'd have to be limited animation (just the mouth) unless you want to see the same gestures over and over and over again.

Probably not, but I WOULD read editorials written by cute anime girls

Ye

only if it has moe news anchors and isn't run by the left

Yeah, then I might finally know what's happening outside my room.

Cute girls reporting cute things.

I was thinking that you could do this just with that webcam-to-animation software as long as you got decent voice talent. You could even dub over the animation. Well, that would cover the 2D part anyway; you'd have to make the rest of the news cast stuff normally too.

I can get down with this.

That actually might work if it's Sup Forumsnons doing it, but I doubt I'd trust Sup Forums's news coverage to be accurate and unbiased.

>"And let's go have a look in downtown where a Black Lives Matter protest is going on, how's it looking Akari?"
>"THERE ARE FUCKING NIGGERS EVERYWHERE"

Sup Forums would find a way to leak into it and fuck it up

A focus on Japanese news with occational mentions of western events might minimize the Sup Forums leakage,and the show could be called News at 11.

>only people from Sup Forums say nigger
I hope this is not what you are implying.

Sup Forums has a huge hardon for Japan though.

I think you mean that without Sup Forums it would be fucking useless as a news source. The only alternatives would essentially be Sup ForumsNN or The Weather Chan. If you want details on current events, Sup Forums is the one and only source for news that hasn't been washed by globalists and Zionists.

Comfy 2D weather channel is a pretty neat avenue in its own right though. Take polls to determine which areas should receive focus for forecasting, then have regional forecasts at certain times.

The biggest problem for any venture is either finding girls to voice the 2D, making proper voice changers, or just going with shotas casting the news instead of little girls.

it would be very expensive with today's animation technology unless you did something like it would be shitty

Not really what I am implying. And I don't even mean just Sup Forums, Sup Forums's opinions would be pretty damn shit also. Hell most of Sup Forums has shit taste

Sup Forums is just a cancer that spams epic maymays and enjoy turning everything into a politics talk. Why would you want anything to invite those fags in?

That sounds hilarious, fund it.

>cute more girl alarmed by fifty niggers
>fuck it up

I think this is exactly how it has to go, with a good dose of Nip xenophobia.

I'm astonished the auto correct didn't fuck up niggers, but fucked moe.

>News at 11.
underrated comment.

You know what I want? A news channel that only reports good, happy, and generally feel-good shit happening around the world as opposed to violence, war, crappy politics, despair and similar shit.

Is that too much to ask?

store.steampowered.com/app/420680/

/thread

Sure. I'm always somehow getting breaking news here anyway. I learned about the fucking Brexit on Sup Forums hours before it hit my facebook feed or my local newspaper.

I wonder if Sibel Edmonds' Newsbud would have reached its original funding goals if she'd combined it with this idea

Moe saves alternative media

>A news channel that only reports good, happy, and generally feel-good shit
I think regular media already has you covered if you just want to hear Trump talk, although I guess they try and cast him in a negative light.

Surprising that we haven't seen hundreds of youtube channels with weebs using this software and talking in cringey "moe" voice.

>crappy politics

Yeah, no thanks.

That sounds pretty awesome. It'd be awkward when bad stuff was going down.

It's a WIP that honestly shouldn't cost money yet, or at least shouldn't be listed as complete software. The facial tracking, especially when it comes to lips and cheeks, needs a lot of work. Lip-syncing is hit or miss at best, and its trouble tracking cheek movements results in odd looking expressions.

The only way that would be feasible is if it was some kind of "2.5D" CG show that relied on software like what described for the animations

Cuck

>It's a WIP that honestly shouldn't cost money yet
Welcome to steam

That said, if such a show did exist I'd probably never watch CNN again

Would it be dub or sub?

Does anyone have the Willis comic about the relationship between Sup Forums and /k/?

That still shouldn't stop many of the weebs from using it, unless it is extremely buggy.

>Satanposter is a Sup Forumsfag.

Now it all makes sense.

>thinking there are policy options better than Trump's
Found the faggot

I already get most of my news from Sup Forums so why not.

americans out

Yes. If its made by Kyoani and sponsored by rich Soviet communist

>anime news channel
Like some sort of anime news network?

Thanks to Shirobako we already know that realistic office scenarios can still sell well. Coupled with cute girls it's very feasible.

News is also very dynamic in that they can encounter lots of unique circumstances daily so there's a lot of material to go on for every episode.

The question is, what role would be the one that can interact with every other role in the news industry, thus allowing us a glimpse into all of it, like the production assistant in Shirobako?

Something like Euronews, but with a cute avatar imposed over the scenes? Sure, why not.

What about an anime about cute girls reporting on anime world news, like, a short episode, and it's a comedy skit style anime, where cute girls report on news as if all anime were connected in a world of their own
>Now, for tonights top story, a highschool boy is being arrested for assaulting an old man in the streets, according to police interviews the young boy said "My magic sword told me he was the evil emperor."

Got you covered senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=l69v6SVoE9k

You don't realize the power off what you just said. Not just magical girls, heroes and the like (like in Conrevo), romcoms, battle harems, silly kodomo shows, and the gritty/gory corrupt series occur as well.

Hell, if you really wanted to, you could even throw in original h-series too and report about how there's been a recent sex boom.

Like every other job circlejerk anime there is.

>Show little of the actual job
>Say it's very fun but requires skill and passion
>Mention a bunch of brand names and specific tools so even the most serious business otaku nods
>Spend the rest of the time showing how the staff happily interacts and how everyone supports the reporter, bonus points for the director being strict but also with a golden heart

That's it.

With the amount of SOL that gets made, I'd say a good chunk of the world is still pretty normal.

But there's also SOL with some supernatural/scifi aspects. Think mushishi or time of eve.

I never understood this meme

Realistically, if they did anything like that, they'd probably be bumpers for some anime block by having a set group of characters report on the different series that air on it. Maybe have the original studios animate the reporter characters running around their world in the bumpers, or just air clips while discussing it as it goes on.

>snow fall in tokyo
>tv station interviews people on the street
>some couple. guy says something romantic, girlfriend embarrassed
>goes viral
>metric boatload of parody art

>A cute brown loli reports directly from the scene of an intense shoot out between a bunch of gritty yakuza seinen manga characters and children's police cartoons characters
>Gets shot in a comical fashion by a stray
>A passing Black Jack style character fixes her up in second and she immediately returns to the report

Why the fuck is this a thing

Unreal Engine could do it with there realtime rendering

>CUTE GIRLS DOING CUTE NEWS THINGS

What the fuck Japan you dropped the ball why hasn't this been done before.

>Doing anime-styled content in UE instead of Unity
Who does this?

Just wear a light ball suit and superimpose the waifu over it. The tech has existed for years now.