Anyone reading this?

Anyone reading this?

Scans only up to volume 5, right?

I was reading this, but then scans hit a snag

I remember they ran into a giant walking UFO thing near some buildings.

This shit is amazing but scanlations are never going to catch up, we're 13 volumes behind.

what might this be ?

I'll go read it right now

It's like Gantz. But the monsters are much more deadly.

Can you not read?

Dumb spongeposter

I can i don't see the word HAKAIJUU in this thread

so it looks like you are the one with no comprehension.

dumbfuck

explain why asking for it makes me dumb?

because i casually asked herebut then someone said gantz which it isn't haha

You're dumb for asking because it's in the OP post and you're even dumber for continuing to be confused after having it laid out for you.

yes you're right, i only speak 1 language and i think it's English

And what's that white text outlined in red sitting behind the moon runes say, dumb crossboarder?

But seriously, how can they even survive in this series? The monsters are too dangerous

>I use stupid meme faces, why am I so dumb?

Gee, you tell me.

Apparently you don't

>[File Deleted]
>This fucking mongoloid can't even delete his regrets correctly

shut the fuck up I better things to do than be a fagfuck of nig

Please die.

It got a french release which went up to volume 13, bought all of them. Though these editors fuckers tried to make us think it was the end even though it was just season 1', and now it seems like they dropped the series. Wanted to read tye rest so bought the kindle jap version of the other volumes (it's still going on). Hope the english scans will get to it someday, can just partially understand without a tl.

How is it pass volume 5?

are you fucking shitting me jesus christ

But it is. The Gantz team would be dead if they were in this series

Still more or less the same thing and quality, but the army begins counterattacking with big ass weapons that were pretty interesting, but all fail to kill the giant sized monsters. Until they call soldiers that are fused with monsters that are totally broken. The teacher survived and became one of them . At this moment it gets quite silly, and in volumes 9 to 13 only the giants and those soldiers are still relevant.

Volume 13 was already quite something in size, but then we get an insane plot twist at the end of it. And then timeskip. Can't read jap so obviously missed a lot of informations in the kindle versions I bought, end should have been a huge battle but I don't know what hapened at all since it got skipped.
And it got back to smaller scale after the timeskip. new MC is shirasaki's daughter that got a monster leg and as such can fight.

Shirasaki best girl

It's hardly a contest.