Relife Report #135

Poor Little Cake Autist

Is there a sex scene ?

Hishiro is a 27 year old virgin.

Just like you

The End until next chapter

so is there a possibility for a season 2 or was the adaptation just to support the manga?

Considering first season adaptated 100 manga chapters I wouldn't hold my breath for a second season.

now really a typical serialized manga

they could make another season but with less episodes and more focused on quality

but another season like the one we got? not for another year

not really a typical serialized manga*

What did I miss in the first 100 chapters if I watched the anime?

nothing really. they just mixed up a few things for the anime's convenience, but doesn't affect anything big

hmmm... if one thinks about it, there should be a solution to kaizaki and hishiro ending up with each other without having to erase their memories. provided, they both want each other, that is

Im imagining that these two would get married and make the most successful company there is.

Autist keiki a shit

Go away Kariu

Rena a shit too

An a best

Wait. Did all the students take the pill or some shit? Or just those two. I haven't' read it in over a year.

Disgusting gook shit

everybody is on the pill user.

this manga is about how drugs are safe and you should use it.

fucking degenerate bullshit

rude

Pretty sure the doctor didn't put much thought into it when he said their memories would be erased.
The higher up wanted the two test subjects to date each other, erasing their memories of each other would make very little sense. I think the author just threw that in there to make readers worry.

savage

Just two teenage lovers hanging out listening to music together, totally not doing anything suspicious.

>higher ups wants 1 and 2 to date
When was this? I'm pretty sure they want them to interact because 2 has the thing 1 lacks and it was Yoake x 1 they want to date.

Well ok they did not specifically say date. But based on what they wanted Yoake to do in the year before, wouldn't make sense to say that they were hopeful for some kind of romance to happen?

Her problem is that she didn't become a scientist or an engineer.

Why did Yoake do that?
Didn't they want Kaizaki to make a move?

obviously, yes or there will be a possibility that the experiment will be terminated

I'm having a hard time believing that this is only because of her childhood. Does she actually, literally have autism?

Flat affect, difficulty with using or understanding appropriate social cues, difficulty communicating in a social context, difficulty with nonverbal communication in general, problems creating and maintaining relationships, lack of imagination, and inflexibility coupled with a fixation on routines and patterns. She doesn't sperg out when someone makes a loud noise, she's not completely obsessive about meaningless tasks, and she's not so fucked that she can't properly speak, but god damn that's a lot of the symptoms of high-functioning autism.

The experiment will be terminated if either one of the test subjects find out that the other person is also a test subject. Interaction between the two is not only ok but also what they wanted. Yoake and Onoya clearly want Kaizaiki to stop being so self conscious about "an old dude dating a high school girl". And they knew he is not going to rape her in her sleep. So then why ruin the mood?

for the keks

nice digits tho

'cause they enjoy teasing him.

They can tease him after.
He is already being too self-conscious, how is reminding him that they are watching gonna help?

>the experiment is a great success
>the memory wipe thing happens
>last chapter has them meeting each other while employed at the same company and ending on an ambiguous note as to whether or not they recognized the other

How infuriating would this be?

Those cold dead eyes of hishiro man

VERY

May Hishiro's smirk remain.

MELON!

Don't even start this. I want to see them get married and epilogue where they get children and they start helping other subjects from the Kanto region. ;_;

I have a fetish for these kinds of nice touches.

An says that they don't know what will happen. Which seems to suggest that the memory loss effect is a function of the pill they've already taken which starts at the end of the experiment somehow and not a more certain and purposeful action like them being taken in to the lab and put through a memory scrambler machine or some shit. It's not been very well fleshed out and it seems the author intends to keep it that way until it serves a purpose in the story to reveal more about how the pill and memory loss actually works.

I wonder how long it's going to be until someone sees them doing this shit and calls them out on their apparently little romance, someone other than the MC trolling them that is.

>So then why ruin the mood?
Other than the fact they like fucking with him they want to remind him as often as they can that he's actually in love with her, I guess that's their way of trying to get them together.

I was expecting this, but Hishiro is too clever for that. I expect her to write herself and/or Kaizaki a letter to be delivered after, detailing everything. Even if she knew for sure he was in ReLife, she wouldn't say anything during the experiment because if she did it would mean the termination of Kaizaki's ReLife.

It would be pure bullshit. It wouldn't fit the tone of the rest of the manga, it would just be one of those contrive SOMATURE plot devices.

I wish she had just spilled the beans right then and there.

The scene with Hishiro in Arata's house had a major difference worth reading.
It's chapter 73 iirc.

I just want them to FUCK already.

Can't believe the anime with such a cock tease of a reveal. It's a given that they fuck eventually so I can live with it i suppose.

Just one question. Is Hishiro Arata's trainer that supposedly died or simply someone with a resemblance?

>supposedly died
>A FUCKING TOMB

I wonder if they could tell each other about themselves and then keep it their secret. That would be cute.

So, this is what's gonna keep us going till 2nd season? there will be 2nd season, right? right?

I'm only 25 though.

I'm quite happy reading the manga, I'd love another adaption once it's done but I'm not holding my breath.

I am a diagnosed autist and I am exactly like that too. I have issues with some sounds, though. But if you didn't know, you probably wouldn't notice that I am autistic. I also learned that it's not ok to just do other people's work.
I also don't think it is caused just by her childhood, but it sure makes matters worse.

Why can't there be people like her in real life? Putting up with NTs can be very stressing and I wouldn't want them around all day. But with someone like her I think it would be ok.

Think before posting retard

What happened in her childhood?

her mom had a job that required her to move every year
hishiro stopped bothering making friends as she realized she would lose contact with her old friends during the following year

She has friends now, she will get better

>She has friends now
Not for long.

That's a low blow.

Don't worry, she'll get a husbando out of it.
Hopefully ;_;

we can go lewder

damn, and I'd thought Kaizaki walking Hishiro gently home was way too much

She can't even defend herself, seriously, it's all her fault. She knows she's wrong and consciously works to make things even worse. When levied just leaves quietly then repeat the process.

Her coworkers just need to git gud.

Hands are not touching, still safe.

I see both of them getting hired by the ReLife Company to work like An and whatever the guy's name is.

An will probably spoil the both of them about each other identity.