How do you feel about sports anime?

How do you feel about sports anime?

KnB is the best sports anime of all time

I liked the second season more than the first but haven't gotten around to the third.... how is it

The second season will always be the best imo but the third did a pretty good job of wrapping things up, I'd rank it ahead of the first season

I mean it is a necessary season. I can't wait to watch the game vs Akashi and Kise.

So what you're saying is that the sports part of sports anime is something you literally don't care about? Because if you actually gave a shit about the sports part you wouldn't be watching one of the worst sports anime out there.

Free is the best sports anime.

I mean I like One Outs and PoT too if you want to be a dick about it

Slam Dunk was pretty cool. That's the only one I've ever gotten into though.

Mostly fujoshit these days.

Ok user.

KnB is one of the worst sports anime I've seen.

I like Haikyuu and Oofuri but I hate some other recent ones like KnB, baby steps and days.

Anyone hype for season 3 of Yowamushi Pedal? I can't wait to see this semen demon animated.

Yeah, I'm pretty excited. When I started watching Days and saw another cute timid MC, I kept thinking about how I missed Onoda.

I'm always hyped for it, thank fuck the manga is being translated again

fujo please

we don't need yaoi pedo

non fujoshit ones are good

I wish they would make a qt anime about rocket league
>female drivers
>that one female drive that's better than everyone else
>the underdog blonde qt we rally behind to someday be the best
>that fiery red-head antagonist that is a master of aerial hits and enforcer style bumping

You're getting more of it. The race never ends.

Suga is cute! Cute!

Haven't seen too many, but I liked the ones I've watched. Princess Nine is one of my all-time favorite anime.

When they're good they're really good, and the rest the the time they're at least decent for a while. They're hard to get wrong, I think, but they're also hard to keep interesting for a long period of time unless you combine it with another genre (eg romance + sports like Adachi).

I'm a fan of oxygen personally

As long as it's like GuP with blatant nationalistic imagery, I'm good.

Nothing gives me a boner than the american team beating the shit out of the enemy team to the tune of "The Army Goes Rolling ".

Where the fuck are the eye shield 21 fans

pic related is really good and I can't wait for s3

someone forgot about ippo

How long until this thread dissolves into "Which sports boy would you fuck?"

October cannot get here fast enough. I don't even care if it's Namek for half the season, I miss my boys.

I wonder if the Shiratorizawa match can surpass the Aoba Johsai matches

Needs more wrasslin
Can't wait for tiger mask

It will because they're going to introduce the best boy soon.

It certainly will

in length, at least

Often they are trash and go on forever. When they are good,they really fucking deliver.

I despise sports anime

That's hilarious. But i too am excited about season 3, and i'm thrice excited about new Haikyuu. I'm hoping for more Ippo.

It won't. Aoba Josai are the rivals with a history, Shiratorizawa are just guys you're told are good over and over without seeing. It's hard to care about them.

Is it a Japanese think to believe inhuman training regimes are the the best way to become good?

I'm not saying that you can become good without practice or effort but the MUH 1 BILLION LAPS EVERY DAY UNDER RAIN are actually useless and probably bad for health.