Do some people actually think Heaven's Feel is better than UBW...

Do some people actually think Heaven's Feel is better than UBW? Such fucking terribly written garbage it's unreal in how borderline offensive it is

Shirou gets cooler scenes, and some people like him dropping the ideal of justice since they see it as some kind of mature move, even though "beating the bad guys and saving the girl" has been a teenage fantasy since the immemorial.

Whiteknights love it, and then most retards like it because it's the edgiest(mature) route. I think some people even like it because 10 percent of the story had cool scenes, while the rest was pure shit.

its my favorite route because of rider
what is your stupid reason for liking ubw

How could you think HF is "terribly written garbage" but be fine with the other routes?

Well what's wrong with UBW for starters?

Heaven's Feel is fine, you just have to remember that Sakura is the love interest but Ilya is the main Heroine.

I like Prisma more than ubw or hf.

Almost everything. Terrible villain, MC and his childish ideas that simply can't be taken seriously (which make the entire conflict juvenile as fuck), immortal Archer saving the day every time, Kotomine and Ilya completely wasted as characters.

everything thats wrong with fate and HF
only waifu or zero fags are critical of the routes separately

HF is for appreciating the other two routes, because of how bad it is.
The first half is hard to like, while fate and UBW are more balanced.

It was no mistake that after shirou discovers the truth below the church, my thoughts that it will stay as the best chill-motherfucking moment in all the vn were true.
Damn, Kotomine, that was dirty.

Best action
Best heroines
Best build-up
Best atmosphere
Best Shirou only rivaled by Miyu Shirou

I love Unlimited Blade Works, but Heaven's Feel is easily my favorite route of the three. I couldn't be more excited for the movies.

No, some people think NASU IS A HACK!

You can say that about the entirety of the Fate franchise.

Fate and UBW have horrible pacing issues to. That's like a staple of the whole VN actually.

We should have banished Fate to /jp/ when we had the chance.

We could have avoided this.

It's incredible how much /a fears these topics (mostly vns in general). They doesn't seem to know that a fairly amount of anime is an adaptation of a vn.
That, or they really hate reading.

It has plenty of Ilya and Kotomine, so it ought to be at least good.

you people praise shit like re:zero but don't like heaven's feel when nasu is miles better writer (not calling him perfect)?

No? People like OP are either shounenfags or retarded. No sane person would actually say Re:zero is superior to the Fate/stay Night VN. Also, no one brought up that shit, keep it to your threads.

Here's your (you). A lot of HF was boring and it didn't get interesting until Shirou lost Saber.

Nice bait dude, you almost get me

Not a single route in this thing is good.

Heaven's Feel and Unlimited Bladeworks are the two sides of Shirou's coin, the story isn't whole without both paths.

Not liking it is fine but saying its poorly written is dumb, especially if you don't think the OTHER parts of Fate are poorly written. Heaven's Feel arguably has some serious pacing problems, but frankly I barely noticed them so I'd say that's open to debate.

It had good elements, but in the end those elements are not exploited. Lots of hype and wall of texts about the anti-hero role but Shiro end up being Tohsaka little bitch once again and even worst than before.

UBW is the best because archer is CUTE

Leave already Rin

Do people actually care this much?