I changed my mind on gun control

Sane republican and fellow white person here. I think it's up to us white people to turn in our guns. Enough is enough. Who agrees with me+

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/las-vegas-shooting-isis-claim-no-proof-stephen-paddock-linked-terror-group/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142367935/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141164141/#q141164141
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141360822/#q141360822
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141498953/#q141498953
vimeo.com/236451077
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Definitely. Nobody *needs* guns.

I'm also a fellow white. It's time for common sense gun control. Also it's time for the police to demilitarize. This will make you safer, fellow whites.

>us white people
Jew confirmed.

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Sane republican and fellow white person here. I think it's up to us white people to turn in our guns. Enough is enough. Who agrees with me+

Fuck off jew.

The only ones who agree with you are the purple haired faggots who wouldn't make it one night without the police, while they ironically vehemently hate.

You can do what you want. Give your gun away, assuming you have one, which you don't

Hello, fellow white man. I, too, am a republican, and I think we need to impeach Drumpf. Seriously, we can't let this man get near those nuclear launch codes.

If you were really a sane Republican, you wouldn't have drawn attention to yourself.

Amen, I couldn't have said it better myself, baitbro. We need to get out in the streets in memory of the fallen angels of Las Vegas and protest against the guy who caused it, evil Trump.

Who* they ironically vehemently hate. Fucking Samsung

Is it really that hard to contribute to discussion on this forum with any amount of honesty and transparency?
There are so many threads right now where you could actually cast of valid opinion and use the site as intended... I just don't understand.

>Rural white voter here

Found the nigger

>(((fellow white person)))

This is so fake on so many levels.
meme flag
'rural white voterr'
'big mistake'
worst
impeach
'phobic'
wacist
destroying planet?
ENTERTAINERS??
FELLOW RURAL WHITE VOTERS< NO ONE SAYS THIS

You first, fag

I can't believe that I was fooled for so long. I feel like such a sucker. To repent for my patriarchy-enforcing gun ownership and hobbyism, I have made a $1000 donation to RiseUp, and another in equal amount to Planned Parenthood. I turned my guns into the local police station and wrote an impassioned letter to my senator already. I urge all of you fellow 'pedes to do the same. It's the ONLY way to be an American.

>stevebuscemiskateboard.jpg

Democrat here, now I see why we must guns, the marxists who've hijacked my party must be stopped. We can take back our Liberal Party by defeating them in jext years elections.

>1 post by this ID

Hurrrrr durrrrrrr ermmm okay fellow user, where should we drop off our guns? Chrissakes, it’s like you aren’t even trying to hide this shit anymore.

oops, forgot to meme. consider the following.

No what we need is better run government gun operations.

This was a government gun op gone bad aka fast and furious 2.

It has nothing todo with government gun laws.

→ # #
>why he did it. He actually didn't do it.

Stephen Paddock was spook. This was an arms deal gone bad. The bad guys showed up and were video'd on his cameras in the hall and the room.

Stephan was American and got shot.

Then the bad guys hosed down the fairgrounds and left before LVMPD arrived. Their operation was well coordinated. There were probably lookouts all over the mandelay keeping them up to date on LVMPD where about.

I would look to see if mandelay's camera system got hacked.

Stephan had gloves on and that is a nice touch for a dealer who does not want his prints or DNA on guns being transferred.

The fact that Stephan was a spook is further reinforced by the fact that he wired 100,000 usd to the phillipines last week. This would have put him on the government radar immediately and he obviously didn't care because he was in their employ. Stephan Paddock worked for the us government.

This was an Isis gun deal gone bad. The government got duped into thinking it was some low level shit and didn't provided Stephen with the appripo back up. The Isis claim is legit.

The government is now doing what it does best: covering its ass.

C'est la Guerre.

BTW - there is a professional well supported Isis hit team at work inside the us. I wonder where they will strike next?

Also - Some one needs to look into Stephan bug out house in the phillipines before it gets wiped from the public record.

Sage all shills.

>I think it's up to us white people to turn in our guns. Enough is enough. Who agrees with me

Go fuck yourself.

Thank you for setting such a fine example for we soon to be reformed members of the patriarchy, user.

I am volunteering down at the mosque today to learn how to enrich these cursed white people, of which unfortunately I am one.

Will do. But first we need to shoot all the niggers, libtards, and Jews. Then we will get right on it.

>(1)

Have shills lost all sense of creativity? It is so, so obvious you're not from around here. Whose views are you even attempting to change? Do you realize that nothing you say will have any impact on the opinions of this site's users? 99% of Sup Forums believes in gun ownership as a defense against tyranny, and there's nothing you can do to change that. Unless your goal is simply to shit up this board, you have failed on all fronts. Please, stop. Just leave us alone.

>.25c deposited into your Shareblue account
Hillary Clinton approves this message

Hello, I as a fellow white nationalist republican who HATES THE WORKING CLASS and voted for trump agree that we should impeach the drumpf.

Pay no credit that I am hiding my geolocation, Also questioning me is racism because I am definitely both a republican and who I say I am.

>(((how do you do fellow whites)))

You totally convinced me. Especially since you posted this same drivel last night.

Or alternatively, you can go fuck yourself.

If i can be guaranteed beyond any shadow of a doubt that shitskin criminals will turn theirs in also and forego crime and turn altruistic humanitarians i might consider it until then eat an enormous bag of dicks

Seems like you beat me to it.
Also (((us white people))).

Troll threads are getting shittier

>(1)

You have so little understanding of Sup Forums it's embarrassing. You must be retarded or autistic to think any human being would be swayed by your pathetic attempt to impersonate a Sup Forums user. Please leave. You're wasting your time.

I swear, you motherfuckers don't even try for a good troll attempt anymore.

>fellow white person here
Well hello my chosen brother!

Yay, remove disarm the white population and remove their legal guns. That works really well
>what is
>acid attacks
>machetes
>illegal guns
>niggers
>car attacks
>mudslimes

"us"
We are you, brother, but we have seen the light. You need to sort yourself out and understand that there are some rights that are just too powerful for white men to be allowed to have, like free speech, gun ownership, and sovereign borders.

That photo has triggered me horribly, user. That terrible evil black rifle is giving me seizures and making my mangina quiver. Please delet.

You know what phrase rural Trump supporters don't use? "Fellow". It's not in the diction. KYS

You're right.... Let's make the Us to a new sweden

Fuck off retard shill.

SHALL NOT

Even without guns, shitskins will still commit violent crimes and rapes. Do you really want to be disarmed?

This

>We are you, brother
>there are some rights that are just too powerful for white men to be allowed to have, like free speech, gun ownership, and sovereign borders

Welp, thanks for officially outing yourself as a troll (or the most unsuccessful shill of all time).

>Rural (((white))) voter here

BE INFRINGED

what laws could have prevented a millionaire from doing this?

HEY REGINALD, GET BACK IN YO SHED YOU DUMB WHITE MUFUGGA! ME AND YO BITCH WIFE AINT DONE FUCKIN YET. DONT MAKE ME SMACK DEM LIIIYIPTH!

No, fuck off. If we want gun crime to go down we need to ban niggers. We have a nigger problem, not a gun problem. Look up the FBI racial crime stats if you want proof.

>Sane republican and fellow white person here. I think it's up to us white people to turn in our guns. Enough is enough. Who agrees with me+

same. firearms should only be in the hands of law enforcement, military, and disadvantaged minorities who need to defend themselves

turning in all of my glocks and AKs tomorrow

>fellow white people
Shoo joo. I can't wait for that phrase to trigger violence.

Whoa redpilled this guy has a point

Insane antifa here. I think we need to give up the masks, and join with other sane republicans. Instead of destruction, we are now a labor union and only live to built.

Which is exactly why i will NEVER be disarmed by anyone or any government. Im a law abiding veteran who has earned every right codified in the US Constitution

Gun control is the greatest idea in white supremacy. Nigs will start killing and victimizing each other in awesome numbers. The whites and Asians will wall up.

How do you do, fellow white gun owners?

Never

Jesus, Brooke was such a 10. Did (((they))) fuck her up? She's come out okay but it took her fucking years and a lot of issues to get comfortable with herself and life.

I agree. You should turn in your guns if you feel they're a threat to others.

Me: I'm keeping mine

>fellow white person here.
Traitors are the first to go, you get the rope too

>stevebuscemiskateboard.jpg
i really really really like this filename, my fellow white man

cbsnews.com/news/las-vegas-shooting-isis-claim-no-proof-stephen-paddock-linked-terror-group/

> The terror group said in a pair of statements released by its pseudo-news agency Amaq, citing anonymous sources, that the gunman, identified by police as 64-year-old Stephen Paddock, converted to Islam several months ago and carried out the attack, "in response to calls to target states of the coalition" battling ISIS.

> The statement offered no proof of a link with Paddock, nor did it identify him by name.

ISIS never said Paddock was the gunman. That's the fake news making that claim, all because Paddock is A FUCKING WHITE MALE

HELLO fellow white people

These stupid threads almost make me wish the shooting hadn't happened.

So you voted Trump, and now only bitch about the things he said he was going to, rather than the shit he's not doing? Yup, shill confirmed. Fuck off Bernie Bro

Per usual, op is a faggot

JEW CONCERN TROLL

NO (non-traitor) WHITE MAN GIVES UP WEAPONS.

mindlessly chanting slogans is for christians, cult members, retards and antifa.
Saying no is one thing, repeating a mantra that isn't an argument is like telling someone "I LIKE RED! I LIKE RED!" and doesn't serve as an explanation as to WHY you should be trusted with the ability to kill your neighbor six times over in a minute.

A LITTLE GUN HISTORY

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

56 million defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control:

You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.

Kill yourself kike.

I changed my mind on gun control. Sane republican and fellow white person here. I think it's up to us white people to buy more guns. Enough if enough. Who agrees with me+

This

Haha, like that could happen in the modern era, 1st world white countries its not the dark ages anymore!

WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE, READ THESE THREADS:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142367935/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141164141/#q141164141

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141360822/#q141360822

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141498953/#q141498953

WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE, START PREPPING NOW.

Sucked by the false flag huh? vimeo.com/236451077 filmed as it happened.

>Germany established gun control in 1938
Germany already had gun control as a provision of the Treaty of Versailles. Hitler actually restored and broadened gun ownership rights for everyone who wasn't an untermenschen.

Not only did the Jews have no guns to confiscate, it's unlikely that they would have had guns at all were there no existing gun control provisions as many of them belonged to the urban professional class who, statistically, aren't high on gun ownership to begin with.

>t. schlomo rosenbergowitz

>Liberals "Cops are racist"
>also Liberals "Only cops should have guns"

>Sane republican and fellow white person here. I think it's up to us white people to turn in our guns. Enough is enough. Who agrees with me+

Communist nigger detected

yes i agree, disarm the police and hand their guns over to niggers and spics.

All you would need is a week.

>Sane republican and (((fellow white person))) here
t. leftist kike

(((Rural white voter here. )))
how do we get rid?

I'm so proud of my fellow whites like me in this thread who agree with me. Consider this. You had a friend who died by a gun... do you still like your hobby that much?didn't think so

You're a shill.
You're anti-civil liberty.
You do not speak for me.
Tyranny is acceptable for you and you'd gladly bow down to it.
You're no better than a filthy Commie.
Get the fuck out you worthless sack of human excrement.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

>Most obvious bait in Sup Forums history
>Anons think it's a shill

Sup Forums, I am disappoint.

That was the whole point of this deep state massacre, to trick idiots like you into believing guns are the problem.

sage and kys etc, etc

>Everyone disagrees with me is a shill.

Not true user. I, for instance am a sane Republican for intelligent common sense sensible restrictions on guns.

Also, I really regret voting for Trump. But seriously, I can't believe we let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes

>WHY you should be trusted with the ability to kill your neighbor six times over in a minute.
because the 6 gorillion ooga booga

no white person refers to themselves or white people as "us white people". only kikes and niggers do that. you kike.

How are you retards falling for such obvious bait?

Because prohibition doesn't work and relies on violence to be enacted, you absolutely simple minded faggot sage kys gas etc etc