Shot from 32nd level of Mandalay Bay = 32 levels to become full freemason, one short of final level

Shot from 32nd level of Mandalay Bay = 32 levels to become full freemason, one short of final level

Mandalay = name of most exclusive camp at occult illuminati gathering Bohemian Grove

Me and My Monkey lyrics, 2002 song by Robbie Williams =
"We made tracks to The Mandalay Bay Hotel...We got the elevator, I hit the 33rd floor...polished my shoes and my gun...Me and my monkey, Don't point that gun at anyone"

Route 91 Harvest Festival: Harvest = Sacrifice, Masonic numbers 7 x 11 = 91, 91 symbolic number with many meanings you can look up for yourself

Victims killed directly in front of pyramid, sphinx, and obelisk at Luxor hotel. Obelisks and pyramids sacred monument to sun god, frequently used in freemasonry

Wake up sheeple. This is just scratching the surface, more info can be found if you look for it. This whole event was planned by occult, deep government agents, just like 9/11 and many other events. Hold the right people accountable. Paddock was either mind controlled or a member of these organizations

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_OmVaStYp_E
thelivingmoon.com/45jack_files/03files/Las_Vegas_Tunnels_02.html
archive.fo/iOCf5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

7 x 13 = 91*

youtube.com/watch?v=_OmVaStYp_E
you weren't lying op
wtf?

the fuck?
guys
even if this op is larping this song is fucking WEIRD

Do these elites write the lyrics for these niggers to use as predictive programming?

>Mandalay = name of most exclusive camp at occult illuminati gathering Bohemian Grove

I confirm this. I worked at Bohemian Grove.

Jesus Christ would you autistic LARPers give it a rest please

I am neither autistic nor larping. You just need to wake up instead of wanting this to be ISIS or Antifa (lol) when it is really just freemasons and illuminati, who control Isis anyway

KEK!!!!!!

SHILLS BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 was also tattooed on his neck

>Sacrifice - very deliberate act of worship
>sloppy fuck fest of Mandalay

Not saying there are, but if there were powers that be on the level of your understanding of the event I am not sure anyone would have left the event that night, Mike.

Mandalay = largest city in Myanmar, built to be a metropolis of Buddhism
Mandala = geometric figure representing the universe in Hindu and Buddhist symbolism.

So basically you have this hotel with a name that represents buddhism/hinduism next to an egyptian pyramid and other occult shit.

Forgetting the most important piece..

the underground tunnels that run from the hotels to the airport...

thelivingmoon.com/45jack_files/03files/Las_Vegas_Tunnels_02.html

>32 levels to become full freemason
There are no "levels" in masonry. And 3rd degree is what everyone is.
32nd is the first degree of the A&AR.

There are 33 degrees and the 32nd is the second to last, obviously. He has the title of "Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret".

Oh and what's the number of the Mason lodge in Las Vegas? Hmm. Seriously this stuff is just obvious to me at this point

Go finish your whiskey irish.

>There are 33 degrees
False. In the A&AR (which isn't Masonry. It's Scottish Rite) there is one degree, that of 32nd. And then the admin / honorific of 33rd.
>Oh and what's the number of the Mason lodge in Las Vegas?
There are several lodges in Vegas.

>7 x 11 = 91
What did he mean by this??

Whatever, all I'm saying is that its obviously a freemason plot

Based on no evidence? And for what motivation?

kek

This stuff may be too over your head, that's fine. Just wait for the official government reason and you can believe what's acceptable

I got 13 and 11 mixed up, but they are both masonic numbers, and as you can see kek gave me 11s when I fixed it

>This stuff may be too over your head
Oh, so you have nothing? Gotcha. But hey, at least you can be smug while pretending to know things.
>I got 13 and 11 mixed up, but they are both masonic numbers
Yea? In what way?

/thread

this is Frank tier shit...

>/ledditpol/ still believes this happened

This "mass casualty event" did not even happen. Not one video depicts someone getting shot. There were 22000 camera phones at the event.

The only video of "casualties" is some autist running around the a field calling for emt's and saying weird stuff.

The "bodies" in the video appear to have no visible wounds despite what looks like blood, although lighter in color than real blood.

The "victims" also appear to have fallen in comfortable positions, even in a couples embrace. Real victim's bodies would look twisted and awkward when they sustain real wounds. You have seen it before on a rekt thread. This is different.

This whole thing wreaks of the gayest aids ever invented.

Bijaya dashami
Google

Just google masonic numbers and you can read all about it

Lol. You could be right, but even if that were true it is still a government op

>Just google masonic numbers and you can read all about it
No no, i want your explanation.

archive.fo/iOCf5

Has anyone checked the illuminati card game yet?

Maybe the concert goers were more interested in running for their lives whilst 1000's of rounds were raining down on them? Just a thought.......

So none of the 500+ people that were reportedly wounded are actually real? None of the nearby hospitals received people with gunshot wounds? Do you genuinely believe faking an event of this scale would be easier than just doing it? Are you actually retarded?

No wonder the media are trying to shut us down when shills are coming out with this bullshit.

What's true is that secret societies, like the Freemasons, always kill people in a symbolic way. They usually do it in an ironic way, for example they killed the guy who invented perpetuum mobile by pushing him off a roof. The man who invented a machine that defies the law of gravity was effectively killed by gravity.

This is the Vegas card. This is really only important in the moment. It will be forgotten about in 5 years.

>song by Robbie William
I have had as much input to the lyrics of that song as Robbie Williams has.

the audacity to use "ledditpol" with spacing like that