Macross Delta

Hayate has daddy issues edition

Other urls found in this thread:

jvcmusic.co.jp/flyingdog/-/Discography/A025373/VTCL-35236.html
strawpoll.me/10719444
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Freyja will tell him all about family life and declare that he's her family. And thus she'll win.

>edition

>You've never thought about how many seconds a year, a day, a moment is
>I don't even want to know when the next shooting star is
>I'm alive right now
>Even if this is the last, I don't want to see any regret
>We are here right now
>the wind [blows] without warning...

Don't sound particularly cheerful

And our newest inductee for 2016...

>風は予告なく吹くの北川勝利が来週オンエアって書いてるな
It says that the new song would air in the next episode.

I'm not pushing a meme. But this. This can get the thread nuked. Remake it without the 'edition' in OP

>Hayate teased Mirage about having famous grandparents

Karma's a bitch.

So they will side with the people who killed Chuck's sister. Retard.

As I've said it's a birthday episode - about living your life at full that you wouldn't regret anything.

>one fighter takes out an entire fleet
wew
Windies are starting to feel a bit mary suey. Hopefully a big old zent fleeds pops out of nowhere and glasses their planet while they are busy off singing at walkure.

>episode
*song

>Windies are starting to feel a bit mary suey.
They are but they will start losing and dropping like flies.

Unless Hayate becomes Kio/Jesus/Bellri retarded.

I just realized that RAITO could be the kanafication (and thus japanese pronounciation) of "Wright". We do know that Kawamori loves his avionics names.

Im afraid to look at animesuki.

That shit is nothing new.

A VF is made to fight in outnumbered situations.

The average pilot in SDF Macross were outnumbered like 1:10.
Crazy good pilots like Max, Milia, etc, they could solo a squadron and come out victorious.

They only took out the capital ships that had the fold jamming systems. Once those were taken out, Heinz song took over the rest.

Don't make me start another poll.

Fuck off.

But Keith is a shit pilot. He just rides off the fold waves generated by Heinz.

Are NUNsfags somehow still defending them after todays episode?

What's with all these edgelords wishing for milions of inocent people to die? Jesus.

>Daddy is a genocidal fascist fuck that dropped an illegal bomb on Windermere for fun

It's like Okada's writing this shit now.

I'm still bothered that they just sent six Drakens. What kind of numbers do the Windies have?

If this is the case, it'd mean that Hayate's mom was probably japanese, otherwise the name Hayate comes out of nowhere.

They have more. We just get a lot of focus on the 6 members of Keith's White Knight Squad.

Millions of people who happily support waging a galactic war inflicting suffering on vastly larger populaces. They deserve it.

Maybe I'm being rused but seems like the windameres are in the right...

No they are not.

>Son of a dimensional nuker
Literally not worthy of Grim Cuck plane.

When's dere Bogue

No need to, half of them already post here. They even copypaste some of their posts here there. I'm not kidding. One of our rabid NUNS cocksuckers is an animesukifag.

Only Chaos is in the right

Sheryl clone confirmed

Sheryl has nice assets but so does Mikumo

Mikumo has better armpits though

Fucking retard, watch the episode. They don't.

Heinz or not they still murdered hundreds of thousands from those fleet alone.

This conversation was really cryptic but it seemed important.

Denial is strong in this one.

Yes they do. They might not like it but as long as they sit on their assess and do nothing while their government wages galactic jihad they are complicit.

>hundreds of thousands

Nigga, those ships have crews of like 50. They're so tech'd out they'd may as well be automated drones.

Both the Windies and NUNS are equally bad right now. Considering that they're also probably being pitted against each other by the group Elison guy is from, Chaos is the only relatively good party at point.

Speaking of which, given the technology in Macross wouldn't it be retardedly easy to fabricate video footage to show show whatever you want?

Yep, that Wolfguy.

Keith dropped the nuke and Windermemes blamed NUNS for it

Three stooges are evil.

NUN is not their property, and if NUG finds out that they went full Titans on Windies, and uninvolved people are being killed in retaliation, they will be put in their place.

More like after being nuked, Roid decided to abandon the 'get the NUNS out of out sky by superior aerial firepower' plan which Keith is swearing by and look for other solutions to the problem (AKA ruins / protoculture).

The Knights manga reveals he was already a ruinfag even before the war, so this is the point he fully threw himself into utiliing them.

It's pretty neat that their fingernails are used like that. I've seen them use them as phone before, but it's the first time I realized they could bring up displays that way too.

Not really, remember the promise they made, make Windermere great again, Roid as a politician, Keith as a Knight. That's what they are talking about.

Which is exactly what I think's happened. Probably shady sandnigger guy's people.

By the glory of our right to thrive and push onward, as is mankind's divine purpose.

By the suffering endured by countless souls.

By the relentless oppression of the galaxy's hatred against us for countless millennia, and our wills our sole armor against it.

FOR THE EMPEROR

As opposed to resident windnigger wanting to glass the Earth?

They never clarified by what means and to what lengths they would go to though

Kyuun Kyuun, Kyuun Kyuun!

Apparently, there was a mistake with the lyrics in the booklet of the walkure album, so much that there is a official pdf somehwere to download for the correct ones. Anyone know where this might be?

Warmongers have no business being Macrossfans. Hope more shows thake the PMC rpute rather than state military.

Is the mistake giri giri EYE

B-b-but, muh GRITTY WAR STORY...
Carl Macek can eat shit in his grave.

It's not a cheerful song but it look like a birthday song.

Speaking of this song, there has to be a preview of it somewhere.

No, they are not, this is retarded. Windermere isn't even a democracy and not even in democracies are citizens responsible for the actions of their governments.

So Hayate's gotta play Alto if it's a movie episode right? Is Mikumo going to get his first blush? Ignoring Mirage and Freyja is one thing, but if he doesn't react to Kumokumo acting like Sheryl it's time to seriously start questioning his sexuality.

Oh cute.

In essence I'm not saying it doesn't. Buuuut

The thing is that it's a walkure song. If it was a birthday song, like "happy birthday" it'd not be by walkure, included one of their CD's, but rather something like a Yula yula song that was included on the instrumental soundtrack. Get me? It's rather a Walkure song, that by sheer "coincidence" fits with the theme of a birthday.

Always appreciated.

Nice fanfic.

When will Bogue stop shooting Walkure

I'm pretty sure when he succeeds in impregnating one of them. I think he's aiming for Freyja, but she's resisting.

>Delusion : the post.

A squadron, not a whole fleet.

NUNsfags so retarded they even call Chaos incompetent

>windfags vs windhaters wars
I miss waifu wars.

Now post Mirage.

Gallant 1 on 1 duels.

>a fleet
Easy shit.

Isamu flew past Earth's defence net alone.

Max did what an entire fleet's worth of VFs couldn't do with his single fighter.

Sheryl is an unattainable dream come true.

Mikumo isn't as good but she's best Delta by a lot.

jvcmusic.co.jp/flyingdog/-/Discography/A025373/VTCL-35236.html
You can listen to a sample of the third birthday song over here.

Okay the place where Mikumo is singing in her dream looks 'identical' to where Heinz was coronated, except less bombed.

She's "totally" got something to do with the last Windsinger 150 years ago. Clone? Same person due to cryosleep? Implanted memories?All of the above??? Shinpi please tell us your secrets.

>time to put an end to this war, nuke the bastards
>where's the target, their capital, their main industrial city, the biggest military base they have?
>no, a mountain range

What movie episode?

Hayate's father screwed the plan up user. Not only did he kill tons of NUNS but he didn't even manage to nuke the windies properly.

Sounds like the ED we could have had

Fuck it's too great.

Yeah, that's interesting.

But, that temple they're using for the coronation might just be a repurposed protoculture ruin. So, maybe she doesn't have anything to do with windies. They've just stolen her temple.

Yeah, this might be right too. I'm guessing Hayate's dad will be a hero that NUNS hates.

They teased Freyja in a Ranka (possibly Minmay but doubtful) outfit. Movie episode is the obvious conclusion.

They want to hype up songs in the anime not the op and ed or something.

NUNsfags think previous Macross singers will aid them in Wimdermere war as weapons

It was a city, anf a big one.

Who are you quoting?

strawpoll.me/10719444

If she's a protoculture priestess thing then that explains her to breathing in space/underwater with no problem.

Whatever she is Roid knows "something" - seeing as he was focusing on her image the most.

Or maybe he's just a plain ol' mikumofag

>Frontier movie
Hayate = Alto
Freyja = Ranka
Sheryl = Mikumo

Mirage who?

No, to create the needed jealousy feelings, Mirage just has to watch on as the others do their roles. Maybe she'll be the one to grab the movie kiss though, somehow?

Why didn't NUNS bomb the ceremony to get rid of the problem with one strike?

Klan is the only one I can even think of, but even she would be an awful fit unless they can make Mirage big. Arad and Kaname as Ozma and Cathy could be fun to fuck with Kanamesafags.

>tfw the first Frontier movie wasn't just two hours of Sheryl's concert