PADDOCK CONNECTED TO SPOOKS, BREAKTHROUGH

If you look at the website flightaware.com and search a tail number N5343M you will see that the n umber belongs to a SR 20 that at one time was registered to Stephen C. Paddock of Mesquite, TX and Henderson, NV. Our shooter. You will see that it is currently registered to a company out of Roanoke, VA named Volant LLC. This company works with the "Defense/Intelligence" community per their website.

flightaware.com/resources/registration/N5343M

It gets better. The registration is listed as active, but the last flight for the aircraft was 3 years ago. They only show the flight when a flight plan is filed. Flightaware pulls their data directly from the FAA registration database, so it should be accurate correct? Now the interesting part, if you go to faa.gov and put the same tail number into their search engine N5343M, you will find that the FAA says the n-number is inactive, and the last registration was a C152 (different aircraft) to some guy in San Diego, CA. And no mention of the current registration by Volant LLC or Mr. Paddock. The FAA database is updated every business day at midnight. So, it looks like someone either scrubbed the FAA database and forgot or didn't know that flightaware posted the same info.

We now have a connection between Stephen C Paddock and a spook outfit. Interesting.

flightaware.com/resources/registration/N5343M
archive.li/qO2wv

Other urls found in this thread:

ushstudent.com/about
ushstudent.com/homestay
volant-associates.com/
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=5343M
sccefile.scc.virginia.gov/Business/S453313
volant-associates.com/associates-login/
aero-news.net/aNNTicker.cfm?do=main.textpost&id=eaa0329d-3d19-4777-ad4f-33b5058b7f0b
government-contractors.insidegov.com/l/312013/Volant-Associates-Llc
archive.is/hMEk6
government-contracts.insidegov.com/d/d/Volant-Associates-Llc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Registration history:

>30-Aug-2013 VOLANT LLC ROANOKE VA
>10-Dec-2010 ROGERS JOHN W ROANOKE VA
>13-Feb-2010 USH INC LOS ANGELES CA
>25-May-2007 PADDOCK STEPHEN C MESQUITE TX
>02-Jun-2006 PADDOCK STEPHEN C HENDERSON NV

USH Inc. (possibly this company):
ushstudent.com/about
ushstudent.com/homestay

Volant Associates:
"INNOVATIVE SCIENTIFIC, ENGINEERING, AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
SERVING THE U.S. INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY
AND THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE"

volant-associates.com/

The FAA's database only shows N5343M as a Cessna 152 deregistered in 2001. Cirrus used the N- number on a new SR20 in 2004, but the FAA doesn't seem to know it. That's the "curious" part. registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=5343M

John rogers is the owner of Volant LLC. Fwiw, Wikipedia says he worked for Obama. (John W Rogers, Jr).
See: sccefile.scc.virginia.gov/Business/S453313

I suggest that nobody has a crack at Volant's Associates Login: volant-associates.com/associates-login/ That would be illegal and I, for one, would want to have nothing to do with it.

bump for interesting, very interesting

This really makes me think.

so how long until this thread gets slid?

>coincidence =/= solid evidence
sag

Keep going please.
This story will break.
The truth will come out.
Make history Sup Forums

Fake, all of this is so completely fabricated and all you idiots are falling for it. Seriously anyone can just Photoshop anything and you clowns will believe it.

You can verify all this information yourself by going to the websites and searching the registration number you fucking nigger mongoloid jew.

Where'd the tail number come from? As in, what lead you to it?

Truly interesting, nonetheless

*farts*

This.

Pls provide all sources so others can pick up where you left off.

>25-May-2007 PADDOCK STEPHEN C MESQUITE TX
I thought he was in Mesquite Nevada?

It's literally nothing and OP can't stop sucking dick

He lived in both Mesquites which is interesting in itself.

Reminder, this was posted 3 weeks prior to the shooting. At the bottom it warns people to stay away from Vegas or Henderson.
Why Henderson, you ask? Because that's Stephen Paddock's home city. His flight logs were registered in Henderson.

Why has everyone forgotten this warning from 3 weeks prior? This was posted on Sup Forums.

He's from Mesquite NV though.

>SPOOKS

Who/what are Spooks?

Mmkay

nice try CIA

Force ghosts of dead jews sent here to torment us.

He lived in both, this is easily verifiable via public records. I wish people would quit saying it was only Mesquite, NV.

dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/10/02/vegas-shooter-lived-north-texas/

I've never seen this. This seems like a big nothing to me. Not even sure what this is supposed to prove. That he owned a plane? My uncle owns a plane that he pilots himself. It doesn't mean anything.

bAMP

Forgotten? This is all I've seen posted here for days now.

Answer plz

Interesting. Bump

I wonder whether these ghosts can be gassed or not

Spies, FBI, CIA, HLS, niggers.

>Flight Aware cites FAA records showing that a person named Stephen Paddock with addresses in Henderson, NV and Mesquite, TX owned a Cirrus SR20 (N5343M) from June 2006 to May 2007. The other type of aircraft is unclear.

aero-news.net/aNNTicker.cfm?do=main.textpost&id=eaa0329d-3d19-4777-ad4f-33b5058b7f0b

Fair enough. But I still don't know what this is supposed to prove. Owning a plane doesn't mean anything.

All I can say is I got the tail number from someone involved with the investigation in Las Vegas, who has also previously posted on Sup Forums.

Everything can be gassed with enough effort.

Anything from black water Cia Mossad and isis

Roanoke, VA = where nidal hassan's parents lived

And the larping begins

>

Thanks

VOLANT LLC IS NOT THE SAME THING AS VOLANT ASSOCIATES (DEFENSE CONTRATOR)

Suck on MY JAPE EGGS spurginator

>implying Sup Forums isnt in constant slide right now
A little bump goes a long way, user.

big spooky "high incident project" happening on 9/11. Names the two biggest cities in the state hoping there is some minor incident and he can claim he was right. Obvious LARPer

Yo guys, let's look into this faggots uncle.

Your uncles flying in frozen Mexican babies for pizza parties in Nebraska, user.

gentle reminder that wright-paterson is in dayton

That's the spirit.

>1 post by this ID

The registration is canceled. Check the date in your post or mine

slowly getting through this myself. ducking good work, anons! anything specific we need to focus on out there right now?

Bungholio.

government-contractors.insidegov.com/l/312013/Volant-Associates-Llc

>Volant Associates Llc has worked on six contracts worth $15 million USD in obligations from the federal government since FY2007. In its latest active fiscal year (2016), the organization received a total of $4.84 million USD in obligations.

The sole agency it has contracted with is the Department of Defense.
>Sole agency
Fuggg

he never registered a single flight path for his plane, over 4 years.

I guess that whole DeNazification program had an expiration date huh?
>This time, the world

Look at plane N145AW

Same plane

Maybe he was depressed and not flying. Anyhow it looks like he solid it and there were intermediary owners before volant

Start up the panzer baby, we're going to Moscow!

BUMP

>USH
Why would students own it in between?
You're theory falls here.

yeah.
he never flew it, but still re-registered when he moved to NV.
then he sold it to USH INC, (still having literally never flown the plane).

bump

So, he owned a plane. What does this mean? What is the deeper message here?

chegged for spooks
what, exactly, constitutes technical assistance?

How the fuck did you find this?

You don't file a flight plan when you fly VFR. He could've flown it at least hundreds of times in that period. Especially out west with so many VFR days.

Also, there is literally no info on the FAA site, check this:

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=5343M
archive.is/hMEk6

HE WAS ZOGGED,

Interesting because I went on flight aware and found it myself.

Really forces me to contemplate

photo of the plane was posted the other night, fucknut.

CIA NIGGERS GLOW IN THE DARK
KILL THEM ALL
IF YOU KNOW ONE KILL IT NOW

Guys im getting pretty sleepy here allright lets go sleep

Impressive.

Some posters here are actually better than 99% of investigative journalists out there.

>he never registered a single flight path for his plane, over 4 years.

My father owns at least 5 planes that haven't been flown in over ten, it means absolutely fucking nothing.

Not to mention you don't have to file a flight plan for every flight.

yea

But if you look on FAA the last registration was

> Certificate Issue Date 07/07/1998

whereas the one on flightaware says

> Certificate Issue Date2013-08-27

why is flightaware last certificate is more recent than FAA most recent?

and adam lanza went to court one time, really spooky stuff. if you’re retarded.

How fucking dense are you?

Those are two different certificates issued at two different times to two different owners.

How do you function in the real world?

don't let no CIA OR FBI shills keep the truth from coming out

secret agencies are a bunch of pussies

put me in the screenshot

here's all of the Volant gov contracts that i could find

government-contracts.insidegov.com/d/d/Volant-Associates-Llc

>John rogers is the owner of Volant LLC.
>-john

If fucking /pol sleuths this shit out and finds who fucking knows what at this point they will become one of the most feared organizations on the interplanet.

keep it bumped

>hurr durr you are stupid hurr durr

If flightaware takes its data from FAA registry, why doesn't FAA lists the aircraft from flightaware there?

Why the only deregistered aircraft for N5343M is one with certificate issued in 1998 when there is a new certificate from 2013-08-27 with that N number?

There could be a non nefarious reason, but then what is it?

FUARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

What is the takeaway from this though? That he owned an aircraft later used by a DOD Contracted Company? That he never filed a flight plan? What LOGICAL leap am I to make? I cant say, oh he owned a plane that is now owned/used by a Defense Contractor so MASSIVE COVERUP!!! Where is this information supposed to take me, honestly?

weapons smuggler

>bump it

Bamp

For what?

The man literally worked for (lockheed martin), being 5 owners removed from a plane sale to one of literally thousands of companies that does work for the defense force is literally fucking nothing.

Fuck, if you looked at the sales history of most planes I guarantee you are going to find defense force contractors more often than not somewhere along the chain of ownership.

its not going to show private flights if the pilot submitted the paperwork.
Cant find the icao for that plane though

By itself, nowhere but this isn't the only information we have on the guy now is it?

a deep benis in ur azzhole

XDXDXD :D :D :D

I feed for adsb exchange. Odd that there is no history for this reg#
even cia ghost companies broadcast adsb when flying.

It's possible that it means nothing but it's worth checking out at least.

faa also has the registration linked to a destroyed cessna

So why is the actual gov FAA website showing none of this, and only some faggot in San Diego

>High-level autism at work
Keep digging and watch your back user.

Unless they deliberately double booked the tail number so that the drug/gun running plane would have plausible deniability, or not even technically exist. Reminds me of 9/11 when they said that one of the planes landed safely in ohio and also crashed in PA