Why do the Jews keep pushing for more non-white immigration into white countries?

Why do the Jews keep pushing for more non-white immigration into white countries?

What do they gain from it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NW3R-5APNrs
youtu.be/MOnQPXuU81Q?t=988
liveleak.com/view?i=bb3_1507125990
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

read about the kalergi plan
it's working, get fuck'd, wh*te boy

>elementary level redpills
>flag
youneedtogoback.jpeg

What do they GAIN from it. Please explain.

The destruction of their own Jew race. You see Jewish women marry as much as 50% outside Jewry. Any baby by a Jewish woman is considered automatically Jewish. Regardless of father. This is done because of all the genetic pollution in their people due to all the massive inbreeding. They have whole foundations set up to treat Jewish genetic disorders.
Once all the white people are gone, as is their plan, Jews will be forced to mate with darkies.
Or see their people destroyed.
Jews will become black.
Jews will suffer EXACTLY what they've tried to do to white people.
And it will happen because Jews are not half as clever as they think they are, and apparently haven't thought any of this through.
Oh no, we'll just be petty about white people and remove them from the earth because we want a world for ourselves.
The Jew destruction goes hand in hand with the white man's destruction.
Not very clever at all.

>spoon feed me

They concluded the only reason Communism failed is because people had a homogeneous culture and race to fall back to.
So it is clear.
Before Communism is implemented in Western Europe and America their races and cultures have to be destroyed.

That makes no sense at all. Why would the Jews want to implement communism when they are the biggest capitalist profiteers?

Maybe the people who claim that Jews are responsible for all the ills in the world are the ones who aren't very clever.

I'm still waiting for a reasonable explanation as to why the Jews would want to genocide white people.

Ur finished. Just bend over future trap.

>That makes no sense at all. Why would the Jews want to implement communism when they are the biggest capitalist profiteers?

HOW FUCKING NEW ARE YOU YOU FUCKING RETARD
JUDAISM=COMMUNISM
THEY ARE ALL PUSHING IT
EVERY COMMIE LEADER EVER HAS BEEN A JEW

>JUDAISM=COMMUNISM
How is Judaism communism? Put down the crack pipe for a second there Bubba.

Holy fuck, lurk more.

This video answers the question. It's told from a Jewish man who describes how they act and think in the synagogues and he provides direct quotes from prominent jewish activists and politicians that describes their motivation.

youtube.com/watch?v=NW3R-5APNrs

> I'm still waiting for a reasonable explanation as to why the Jews would want to genocide white people.
Are whites not masters of the earth? Have whites not been masters of the earth? Have whites not invented most everything, explored our world, built it all, wrote it all? Did it all?
Jews want to be the masters.
We are too much competition. They can not be top dog of all races with white people standing right there in the room.
It's entirely that simple.
They want a world for themselves.
They do not consider other races to be at all close to them in capability, intelligence, or drive. And they are correct. But white people?
Right there. Standing even above.
To the Jew. This is unacceptable.
Of course they'll destroy themselves in destroying us, but they haven't considered that fact what so ever.

quite literally to genocide us by mixing europeans with everything they can bring in
they prefer importing africans and such because of their low IQ that will decrease our own
they know we're the main obstacle to world domination so we're n°1 on their list
the final goal is of course to create a world without national identities, cultures, pride or any semblance of attachment to anything meaningful

>some communists were jewish
>this means that all jews are communists
LIke I said, put down the crack pipe m8.

This makes zero sense.

Jews have a higher IQ than whites on average. East Asians also have higher IQs than whites. Aren't they more of a "threat" to Jewish hegemony?

You guys are just retards.

Why they push racial "diversity" and open borders? Divide and conquer.. Gives them easily manipulatable ally against the white man. Same reason they push feminism, LGBT.

>Why would the Jews want to implement communism when they are the biggest capitalist profiteers
Capitalism is a strength that we white people have, Communism would mean our destruction. You won't see the average elite being affected by communism at all btw

East Asians are far less of a threat than Europeans but they're on the hitlist next. Memeflag is starting me to think you have a little star of david under there

Yet Jews and Asians have adopted Westernization. White culture. Our technology.
How does it make sense that they are smarter if whites do so well with or without them? And they must leech from us?
Oh and pure Jew Israel has a lower average IQ
than mixed race US.
Pathetic.
Oh, and you're a Jew. Jew.

>Jews have a higher IQ than whites on average
That's a myth. Israel has an average IQ of 95

Also Asian IQ is false. They report only their brightest. That's not a representative IQ of their people and as such, we don't have one.

>higher IQ than whites
What is a sample size???
that's what happens when you read the results of a study without paying attention to the methodology, you just accept whatever dumbass conclusion you're fed

>You guys are just retards.

So Jews can easily blend in and destroy society from within

Yeah the Asian thing always kinda confused me, the ones here are honestly all pretty much brilliant intellectually. The common folk in China seem kinda retarded though

No it's not a myth, when people refer to the Jews they almost certainly are referring to the Ashkenazi Jews. youtu.be/MOnQPXuU81Q?t=988

banks \ money lenders are in an eternal war with the middle classes i.e. people who own their own home who don't need bank loans but who do not have wage slaves who depend on them. since europe recovered from ww2, it became a land of 100 millions of middle class. the kikes couldn't let that stand. money lender need to make money. middle class should be robbed of their wealth and their ability to work their way out of debt. By sending in low iq shitskin criminals
> smash up middle class neigbourhoods
> dirty the genepool, create mixbreeds with lower iq, high enough to do low skill work, but not high enough to manage their finances
that way the kikes won't have the recurring problem of societies becoming prosperous. halfshit societies will stay subdued by usury, and be able to do taxable, useful work.

just fucking kys shlomo
nobody buys your shit

They do it so they can easier control the masses, here are some of the mechanisms which allow easier control due to white natives being displaced:

- Demoralization of white populace, seeing their countries turn to shit and seeing no end to it

- Welfare dependency among the invaders. Draining resources from natives, reducing their capacity to have children. Easier to control because higher taxes and less money.

- Culture is being replaced with foreign culture, leaving a void in the heart of the natives, further demoralization

- Terrorism and conflicts allows for much greater government control because natives are retards and believe their government, who brought these people in, will protect them from them.

- Terrorism as excuse to silence opposition, as GB is currently feeling. They lump in far-righters with terrorists in their legislation, and only enforce the laws for right-winger, letting muslims off the hook or don't even bother taking the case because muh racism.

When you rule you want as much division and disorganization as possible among the populace in order to impose your new authoritarian new laws. If the populace is at peace, happy, unified, culturally homogeneous and of same race (ein volk, ein reich, ein Führer) your fear-mongering bullshit laws about far-right or censorship or whatever will not be tolerated.

Also, the holy scripture of the jews encourages them to view themselves as a distinct race chosen by god, and to treat all other races as their livestock, in order to do this you would have to control them by divide and conquer as seen above.

>East Asians are far less of a threat than Europeans but they're on the hitlist next
Why? They have higher IQs than whites.

Sounds like you guys are very bitter about other races having higher IQs than white aryans.

Keep in mind that those IQ tests measured the average IQ. You guys are obviously on the lower end of the spectrum.

Not Jewish. Blue eyed white anglo here. There goes your conspiracy theory, retard.

Shopped

It's their fetish.

>- Welfare dependency among the invaders. Draining resources from natives, reducing their capacity to have children. Easier to control because higher taxes and less money.
You're so full of SHIT.

The biggest welfare recipients in the UK are all white mothers with 10+ kids.

Niggerman is music member. That slut aint muslim but visiting muslim country. Nigger child aint hers, charity case.

Goodluck next time.

>manage to bring whites to get out of their countries and let in brown and nigger subhumans
or
>make sure that whites mix with niggers etc. to create a breed of people smart enough to work but too dumb to really question their (((masters))).

Whites could actually defeat the Jews (more accurately, the Zionists) if the whites wake up and fight. Whites conquered the world, and the only people to conquer whites have been other whites.

So, obviously, the whites must be prevented from waking up, and prevented from fighting back. Since whites can't be defeated with a direct attack (in WWII a country of committed whites no larger than a few western US states kept the whole Zionist war machine at bay), they must be weakened, poisoned, until they cannot fight back when the enemy reveals themselves.

After the whites have been eliminated, the Zionists intend to race-mix the goyim until they create a single, brown, slave class. This slave class, since it will have no history and no connection to the land, will be taught to worship the Zionist god of money and holy Zionist path of consumption. The Zionist neo-Pharaohs, who just by coincidence will be in total control of the world's holy money, will then rule over the few Untermenschen they require to serve them, while killing off the remaining billions of "useless eaters" through war, disease, and famine.

So the Zionists gain
1. Control of the entire world
2. An easily manipulated and mentally-behaviorally incapable of ever rising up slave class

A group of genocidal psychopaths might see that as quite an attractive outcome - well worth the slaughter of 6 billion or so meaningless goyim.

Meet Jamal Togo-bogo (IQ 78) from Somalia, he doesn't speak the native language, not even english in fact, and he is unwilling to learn, he has no marketable skills besides stealing groceries and running to fetch water. Jamal is seeking a better life in the west, and he just received asylum status.

Native taxpayers are forced to pay for his healthcare, food, living expenses, education (unlikely to succeed), as well as an allowance. All while native youths are burdened down and struggling to buy their own homes in an already flooded housing market. They are happy though, because they get to finance Nigger-invaders who get everything for free, while they must pay their own way as well as Jamal's.

I have no problem with natives breeding. Single motherhood is not a good thing, but I'd rather pay for that than a bunch of filthy niggers.

That guy would pass for white if he shaved the beard.

They will gain their utter and complete destruction from the hand of the very animals they send in.

However, the vast majority of the ones supporting it are native Europeans... traitors which already suffer the same fate - from the granny voting left all her life which cannot leave her own house without being spit on, to the dumb millennial getting their arses and teeth kicked every Friday night.

Jews used to strictly forbid racemixing with non-jews before ww2. They also had many children back then.

Do a Google image search for "white couple" and you'll find that a black or muslim man is exactly what Google and the MSM are pushing onto white women as what it means to be a "white couple."

This result is from a few minutes ago. Google is telling white women - women being herd animals and thus more easily manipulated to stay with what they're told is the herd - that to be a "white couple" in a reproductive relationship they should have a black man as the father.

I'm sure that if we got rid of alcoholism, weed and marxism, then Denmark would be above Sweden.

Underrated.

What do they think will happen when the very countries protecting them from Muslims become Muslim!?

>Sounds like you guys are very bitter about other races having higher IQs than white aryans.
I'm not, actually
I used to believe the asian high IQ meme too (which might still be true idk) but without sound data collection you can't say for sure
though I would assume that whites are smarter by looking at their achievement

>Keep in mind that those IQ tests measured the average IQ.
No, they didn't you absolute mongoloid
>take a few thousand whites and then 40 jews
>measure averages
>omg those few select jews have a higher average than the thousand whites
>howcouldthishappen.jpg

>You guys are obviously on the lower end of the spectrum.
lol if you had any idea...

They gain an unationalized, demoralized, and easy to to control people to do their bidding.

Most likely to try to weaken the cultures of the west which they are still in a sense culturally at odds with. I have never seen jews as a NWO force acting on sheer malevolence but rather supporting self preservation (culturally speaking) Jews were expelled from most western nations and persecuted in my opinion justifiably but self critique is not a survival mechanism so Jews have persisted in a culture with a fear and paranoia complex against homogenized cultures because it's ingrained in their culture to feel at risk being the persecuted minority so why wouldn't they support diluting the homogenized cultures in an attempt to weaken the political strength of their perceived biological competitors/adversaries, however you want to call it.

Summon the antichrist

Won't ever happen. Jews are already working on brainwashing muslims in the west. The goal isn't to create a western khalifate. But to turn muslims into atheist, feminist, marxists.

dreamt up, started, and controlled by jews for the better part of a century

this isn't even up for debate, it's a historical fact. you can read it on wikipedia for christ's sake.

>What do they think will happen when the very countries protecting them from Muslims become Muslim!?
When (((they))) are in complete and open control of the the governments of the previously white nations - most of all the US, after the Zionists push their messiah Kushner into becoming the first Jewish+Israeli+Zionist President - they won't need protecting from anyone.

The rest of us will need protecting from (((them))).

Eat shit and die OP kike

Basically because homogeneous societies with strong culture and identity are a hindrance to global markets.
Also, multicultural societies are easier to rule.

sounds like christianity could help in that or islam.

The new global society won't be multicultural at all. There will be a single mixed race of humanity, with a single religion-culture of debt-money and consumption. This is so the entire planet can be ruled by one group.

The Zionists are trying to create a global theocracy, with themselves as the neo-Pharaohs their slaves must worship.

Its not the Jews, it's Russia taking advantage of European kindness. They ain't bombing syria to win, they're doing it to flood your countries with refugees to sow disorder

Exactly. The problem isn't if we can, it's if all the white people want it.

I think the humanity wont be able to know generalized peace, as long as the globalists jews will exist.

The problem of the jews, is that they didn't hide enough to make it silently, quiet. The other problem is Adolf Hitler, who was really the first man with Goebbels/Himmler to fully understand the jews, their tricks.

And the problem is that things aren't going like they would like to be.

The problem is that many white people have still strong survival instinct, like us, and we're not ready to surrender to the jews.

But the strongest weakness of the jews :
They only control the media (and the money). They dont have any control on the army, and weapons trade, they dont have any control of any police in the world.

The great weakness is, if there's any mass revolt/civil war they wont be able to do anything. They do not control the army, they do not control the police, they dont have any power in the high spheres, on the high ranked officers.

Their greatest fear is us, white people. That's why we're the first on the list.

I would feel lucky if I could sit on the same bus seat as her after she left.

IQ-90 people wont push the technological frontier further though? And the jews themselves suck at engineering so this doesn't seem such a good idea.

liveleak.com/view?i=bb3_1507125990

Wait for it.

lmao, I just uploaded that

I feel like a god now

>tags
lol

By dividing white people into pro- and anti-nigger factions and making them fight among themselves, they prevent whites from reaching the otherwise obvious conclusion that they should unite and destroy the jews and other semitic genetic/cultural shit instead.

Sup Forums made me do it kek

>I think the humanity wont be able to know generalized peace, as long as the globalists jews will exist.
In the creation-destruction cycle of life, Jews are the destructive energy. That's why all they ever create is destruction and death. It's their role - and just like life can't exist without death, it's an important one.

What I would say needs to happen is this force of death needs to be not eliminated but controlled, restrained. It needs to exist connected to and in balance with the generative life force.

Looking at humanity as a single collective life form, what's happening now is the "synthesis" stage of a the "thesis-antithesis-synthesis" cycle (which is more properly seen as the "female-male-child" cycle). We are connecting the male force of death (held by the Jews) with the feminine force of life. Once these two are bonded together a new wholeness will be reached, one that will replace our existing pendulum swing between polarities.

In at least the semantic sense, when "Jews," i.e. roaming, disconnected death, are brought into connection and balance with the rest of humanity, that roaming and disconnected death will cease to exist as well. The Jews will be brought (whining and fighting, as always) into their Promised Land - and will then by definition cease to exist.

Namaste, Francebro.

>Trocki
>Behind Stalin

White people are the only threat to Jews. Therefor they must dumb them down. Hence the nigger breeding.

Votes

Have you not watched the Europa series ?