Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 183

readms.com/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/183/3531/1

Dumping

So he is the demon king?

escanor is husbando

It's impled

>piety
how does that even work?

at least this do explain why Merlin still rock. Gallan is not dead. only became an statue.

is this as in literal son?

We all know that Esterossa is for Marysuedas to beat, so Escanor will most likely job.

implied*

I think is confirmed. he just said he created the Commandments. and the commandments said they got em from the Demon King

what makes you think the other 3 will just stay put?

Jesus christ Gil calm down

If Hawk was a dragon and a lion once before, this page is literally 10/10.

Hey, there is that gravity guy, cool. Hoped we'd see more knights and sins, but seems like that wil be for next chapter.

That face, damn.

Wonder when was the last time Esterossa lost his cool.

Astonishment=/=Losing his cool.

TIME TO PRAISE THE SUN.

wait, so they can't move because of the commandment, not because of his magic power? The two ones (Galan's and Mera's) we've known until then have a direct effect, so that means they're not all like that.

I think he's just surprised

HYPEUUU

HYPE

>so they can't move because of the commandment, not because of his magic power? The two ones (Galan's and Mera's) we've known until then have a direct effect, so that means they're not all like that.
say it again cause wut

I love the lack of screentone and instead the usage of strong contrasts in Suzuki's art. His environmental art looks great as always.

Why blaze it
When you can praise it

"surprised" fits more indeed, still the first time it happens.

this, sadly

That's the last page.

did he just grew 1 head in between pages?

Trips confirm.

Praise the fucking sun.

Gee Meliodas, how come your mum lets you have TWO commandments?

maybe will be a tie. or force to an strategic retreat

Hey.
>this was more than 150 chapters ago

no estarossa was standing a bit higher. now there at the same spot.

>Marysuedas
Fuck off.

The terrain is really inclined, so it's probably from Escanor being so much in his face.

it also makes it easier to draw the pages and he saves up lots of $$$ from buying said screentones

struggling hard with reality, eh?

What is the symbol on Escanor's shoulder supposed to be? Tentacle rape?

Makes me think, so what is their size at the moment?

Estarossa looked like he's at Ban's eight. But pretty sure Escanor when facing the Vampire King was much taller than that. Seems like he'll keep growing. Is it time for his max power to be used? Would be dangerous in the castle.

>That wasn't Meliodas demon form
>It was the Demon King watching from the distance all along
NAKABAAAAAAAAAAAAA

esterossa was hyped to such an extent, i cannot imagine him already tying

at least we now know why ban couldnt do shit to Starosa when he was making Meliodas a Kebab

yes but we have been told that Noon scannor is even stronger than meliodas

So was Escanor. They're both presented as the strongest characters at this point.

>best girl confirmed

So the author didnt even bother to explain how the hell Ban regenerated from mush?

So we acknowledge the commandment powers again?
What happened to the not killing?

He's the direct descendant of a demon king it seems so their demonic forms might be similarly ugly and big.

Meliodas is not the strongest because he is nerfed mate. And Estarossa has more hype. Escanor got enough fanservice,he will lose here.

He didn't "have" two commandments, he was "stricken" with two commandments. He was basically cursed by two of the TC.

Noon Escanor might be stronger than Meliodas, but Meliodas is the endgame finisher, so it's doubtful anything will happen to Estarrosa. But with 7 sins vs 10 commandments, it would be nice to at least see Escanor take one or two out.

It seems like the Commandements have to have it active. As Ban fought Estarossa before, but it doesn't work this time as Estarossa is focusing on it.

he's inmortal.What did you expect?
Ban didn't get injured by any demonic spell,he can regenerate just fine

> niggerstream spoils the final scene with a fan color put at the beginning

He's immortal with super incredible regeneration.

>itsmagic.png

i doubt it, since the "do not lie" was affected by his own commandment

W H E R E I S S H E
H
E
R
E

I
S

S
H
E

>7 sins vs 10 commandments
take into account the loosers already and redo the math mate

as of now is 5 vs 8

Estarossa isn't endgame, it's the demon king.

If it ends with a Kngoh Banchou final battle power up, it will be only for Mel and the Demon King.

It happened like countless times before?
Why needless exposition?

Using this and
I'm going to assume that the mel clone has piety.

Trying to emulate the Venus de Milo

Whoever chooses the colorings at the start really needs to explain themselves.

We don't even know what it does or how it works.

Then how do you explain Ban being able to attack Estarossa? To me it seems like Garan activated his commandements and then never turned it off. Getting fucked by it.

They changed it now.

>What happened to the not killing?
not killing was a bluff and so far the only one who had admitted his commandment is automatic was Garan

He already "bothered" showing countless times that Ban's regeneration is spectacular, what more do you need?

He was probably too sad to feel "hatred".

Nanatsu no Taizai proving once again why it's the best ongoing shonen manga.

maybe ban didn't hate Estarossa before he killed Meliodas

Because he had it active, it applies to him as well.

It's a power that the commandments can activate at will but they can't selectively choose who it applies to when it is active.

My guess is he doesn't kill them but he manages to force them to flee, either that or holds them off for something else to show up and interrupt the fight.

>your face when all we have ever seen is at best early morning Escanor

Noon Escanor will single handed blow all 10 C. or he goes full gilgamesh and think they are not work to fight

Ah, right. That could be it. It'd be kinda retarded, but yes, maybe his will to save Meliodas was above his hate for the ten cucks.

Maybe Ban didn't feel hatred at that moment,he was crying for being helpless

>as of now is 5 vs 8

All the more reason to have Escanor do something then. And wasn't Dreifus acting like a replacement Commandment or something like that? What happened to that?

Whatever happens I just hope we get a good battle instead of a curbstomp.

>And wasn't Dreifus acting like a replacement Commandment or something like that?
He is replacing Gowther

why did he have it active then? if it is as you say he could just deactivate before running

they were 10 Already counting Dreifus replacing Gowther.

the 8 C is cause Garan and Naked Neck Snapped are already out of the game

HOLY SHIT. If this the Demon King (which it most likely is) then Meliodas, Zeldris, and Estarossa are his children.

Also, Meliodas had two Commandments. Awesome chap

What does that emblem on Escannors shoulderpads suppose to be?

It could be that because he made the agreement, he was bound by his commandment to do it.

if you are not faking this, please never reproduce and consider suicide

This background has some Kubo-like qualities to it, but somehow it really works.

She's clearly not dead. If she was then how is zaratras alive now?

It is the Demon King. He said he is the one who bestowed the commandments.

>If she was then how is zaratras alive now?
Because of his Grudge towards himself. As soon as that's resolved, he'll die. Elaine already had it resolved, so she's dead meat.

A guy can't be excited for his theory coming true, I guess. This was a great chapter, lighten up man. We are all fans, right?

his hatred have not stopped??? he is back cause magic, not commandment

we dont even know if Elliane is alive

Mera's seems automatic too.

anyway, he didnt have two, he was struck by 2