Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

new chapter is out

otscans.com/foolslide/read/rezero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu__daisanshou__truth_of_zero/en/0/14/page/1

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nezumiironyanko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for edglord subaru

>new chapter is out
What's the point if the anime is ahead of it know?

the anime cut the witch cult fight vs rem probably because of time

Reading that manga is like seeing the fat chick friend. It makes you appreciate the anime more.

Because the anime cuts A LOT of scenes?

I have a fat fetish and I prefer the manga to the anime.

That's a strange coincidence.

That being said the ending to episode 15 was amazing, makes me wonder how the manga will handle it.

so, at what point does Subaru get desensitized to death and suffering of others?

the manga is bad and rushed and it makes subaru OOC

Not really, the anime is garbage. Doesn't even tell about Al being Japanese, skips roswall talking with Rem, skips the princesses speeches. And that's only in the last 3 or so episodes. It skipped things before too.

It's fine if you like it but it's vastly inferior adaptation than the manga(that's not perfect either).

Read the manga. The anime did it better.

Also the one doing the manga actually changed Subaru's attitude.

The manga had been consistently better than the anime for the 3rd arc up until this episode so it's still worth the read. There's a lot of shit that gets skipped for time.
I agree though, there's no point in reading this chapter in particular when the anime adaptation of it exceeded all expectations and blew the manga version out of the water.

GOOD MORNING

FUNNY ISN'T IT

YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW ARE YOU

Nagatsuki Tappei confirmed that they are rearranging some scenes to make the story flow better. They didn't remove stuff. Except shortening the speeches, which are frankly, not that important to the arc anyway.

The guy's just happy his LN is getting an anime at all.

How can the anime be ahead of the source material?

Puck and Emilia should just fuck off back to their backwater village. World would've been so much better without them.

He is supervising every episode of the anime which means final edits to the episode are confirmed by him. Every week he goes on Twitter and does bullet points for every episodes of some behind the scenes trivia and also points out some stuff in the episode that the viewers might have missed.

Yeah, he's damn enjoying his time.

Hate Emilia all you want, but Puck did nothing wrong.

Nobody cares, stop sucking some chink's dick.

>1. Nagatsuki wrote the lines in the preview of episode 15 and he just finished it in 5 minutes. Conclusion: Otto is very convenient, Rem is useful and regrettable Subaru.

>2. The ornament sent by the missing girl in Arc 1 appeared again in this episode to imply Emilia's dead. Actually Nagatsuki forgot about it.

>3. Nagatsuki thinks that if someone misunderstood the checkpoint when they saw the fruit shop owner after Subaru's dead, his goal is achieved.

>4. Nagatsuki was surprised by the acting of Ryuichi Kijima for the ground dragon. He questioned, "Where can he learn the breathe of a huge lizard?"

>5. Ram was dead in front of the cabin in the second loop, while it is the same as Rem in the first loop to protect the kids in the cabin. However the results......

>6. The person in charge of storyboard of this episode is Naoto Hosoda, who is also that of episode 10. Nagatsuki feels good for the storyboard of the fighting scene in episode 10, but in this episode...... Nagatsuki hopes the audience can enjoy the Betelgeuse with a lot action storyboard.

>7. In this episode, the script is also Umehara Eiji, the same in episode 14. Once again, Nagatsuki thinks that he is very suitable with Re:Zero.

>8. Nagatsuki points out that among the Archbishop, there are somebody have much worse personality than Betelgeuse.

>9. If someone are heartbroken by this episode, Nagatsuki recommends Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan to them. He thinks that it is a good series.

Source: twitter.com/nezumiironyanko

It's not based on the manga. It's based on the same shit the manga is based on.

So, the reason Roscchi knows there's something up with Subaru is because he somehow got/has a Gospel book, and events concerning Subaru do not show in the Gospel?

I want to fuck human sized puck. It's not gay or even furry if it's a spirit, right?

Because books with words are a thing and manga from LN's is usually last to update.

. If someone are heartbroken by this episode, Nagatsuki recommends Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan to them. He thinks that it is a good series.

At least he has good taste in the things he reads/watches, shame he can't write anything good but nobody's perfect.

I don't understand how a lot of people still think that the manga is the source.

Killing innocent bystanders is pretty wrong, even if you're really pissed.

Does Puck's butt raise in the air when you scratch the base of his tail?

Is that his twitter?

Everyone innocent was already dead, and once the spell was activated, I don't think he could have stopped it. Plus, he probably thought killing Subaru was a mercy.

when he talks about love, it's not rem's love for Subaru but the witch's smell

What the hell, this one page gives us more context than the entire Betelgeuse scene in the anime. There's some distinct differences here, like Big B saying "I know all their faces except Pride", instead of him simply asking if Subaru is Pride. Same goes for when he asks if Subaru is part of the Gospel, in the anime he asks if he /has/ the Gospel. I feel like the anime is perhaps a little misleading.

>Emilia dies
>Puck: I've got to kill you now subaru
>Subaru: Actually I think rem is-
>Head drops off
>Puck: There now he is in peace
>Puck: This is what you wanted Emilia, This is my promise I made to you.

Fuck puck, fuck Scumillia.

Nah, I think it's fine.

According to readers he intended to freeze the whole continent due to Emilia's death. It's like when a kid breaks his toy, starts throwing a tantrum and begins destroying his friend's stuff. Morally pretty wrong.

>Same goes for when he asks if Subaru is part of the Gospel, in the anime he asks if he /has/ the Gospel.

Yes that's what I said. Your point?

>manga isn't up to the puck part
Fuck, I'm getting real autismo about Puck calling Emilia his daughter. I want to know if it's a translation thing or what

Wasn't he always acting like her father when talking with Subaru?

>"I know all their faces except Pride", instead of him simply asking if Subaru is Pride.
asking if he's pride should be fucking obvious that betelguese never saw "pride"
>same goes for when he asks if Subaru is part of the Gospel, in the anime he asks if he /has/ the Gospel.
if subaru has a gospel book it would confirmed that hes part of the bishops

He'd just get killed by Reinhard

>Plus, he probably thought killing Subaru was a mercy.
No. He's completely lost the plot and he's just indiscriminately fucking shit up at that point.

That fucking sound Subaru makes when he likes his eyeball.

The information that is relevant is that he knows all of them but Pride. Asking if he's Pride means it could simply be his best guess. There's a difference.

How the fuck are we supposed to know that owning Gospel equates you to being a Bishop? The show does very little to answer questions, which would be fine if it continued threads instead of creating new ones, which it doesn't.

Puck would fuck Reihard's little ginger asshole, user.

>giving a shit about this even though digiman confirmed that it was just another shitty sao clone
literally why

He literally said 娘 (musume in romaji) which means daughter.

Yes, but I saw some other runefag (I assume) user say it can also be taken as "my girl" or something similar

Reinhard would kill him with kicks, and Puck is so shit Raid wouldn't even want to be unsheathed.

Reinhard is stronger though.

>puck literally destroys the entire world
>reinhard is stronger
sure thing

Reinhardt is lonely one who can kill puck

Puck will go on to destroy shit until it catches Reinhard's attention, then onii-sama will appear to slap Puck's shit. See the continuation of bad ends in arc 4.

Tell that to Remfags

>>puck literally destroys the entire world

Puck INTENDS to destroy the world, different things.

I care faggot. It's interesting how an author getting adapted would feel about it's adaption and working on it.

Rem aimed at a person she thought was in the cahoots with the KKK who murdered her whole tribe.
In no way can you compare it to Puck who just said "let's just nuke everybody, I don't care if they're innocent or not"

See the list of Reinhard's traits from a few days back.

Puck can't do shit against him.

When talking about Emilia, Puck always says "Lia" or "My daughter".

A question: Why puck didnt go crazy when Emilia was killed in the pawn shop? Was he too tired to go full boss-mode?

he was sleeping

seems legit

good post

It's not like Reinhards couldn't survive in the vacuum of space.

So is this the thread where we have some form of discussion and no one falls for obvious baitposting to the point where it literally attracts some goreposting Sup Forums fag?

come on, this isn't DBZ

Reinhart is one of the strongest characters in this world.
He was born with superhuman talent with a sword and a shit-ton of blessings.
His divine gift is to gain "whatever ability he needs to win" at any given time.
His one drawback is that he can't use his treasured sword unless his opponent is sufficiently skilled and powerful enough (for example, he couldn't use his sword against the three stooges, Elza, or the Bishop of Greed).
He has the following INCOMPLETE list of blessings:
Sword Saint: Swordsmanship maxes out, and become able to draw Raid, the Dragon Sword.
Arrow avoidance: he cannot be hit by projectiles. (this is why sword that Elsa threw went around him on its own)
Arrow guarantee: any projectile he uses is guaranteed to hit the target
Magic resistance: No curses, debuffs, or buffs can affect him
Fire avoidance: 80% reduction from fire damage
Wind absorption: 80% of wind magic is absorbed
Earth resistance: Earth magic have 80% reduced effect on him
Water reflection: 80% water magic is reflected
Darkness immunity: 80% of darkness magic is nullified
Light sharing: 80% light magic is shared to another target
Swiftness: He can move at superhuman speed. This affects mounts as well
Riding mastery: He can ride any animals
Initiative: He cannot be ambushed, and all initial attacks from Reinhardt connects
First attack immunity: The first time an attack is performed at Reinhardt, it always misses.
Preceeding attack immunity: The second attack and all following attacks misses him
Rain blessing: He gains power in rain
Sun blessing: He gains power in sunny weather
Night's blessing: He gains power during night
Morning blessing: he gains power during morning
Mind reading: Vague understanding of what's on other people's mind
Item mastery: able to know how to use any item he holds
Unarmed mastery: Very strong even without any weapons
Blessing of War god: able to use any weapons masterfully
Blessing of Lake: Can walk on water

Blessing of Mist: Mist do not hinder his view
Blessing of Cloud: can walk on cloud
Blessing of lightning: Lightning will never strike him
Sodium knowledge: He will never get salt and sugar mixed up
Taste king: No matter how he cook, the food will come out delicious
Blessing of Frying, Steaming, Boiling: Complete mastery of all the cooking methods
Clothes designing: Can design fabulous clothes that will surely start a fad
Master Teacher: His students become successful in learning
Training mastery: Can train not only his body, but also other people, to their maximum potential
Poison immunity: Immune to all poison
Illness immunity: Immune to all sickness and disease
Power bleeding: Bleeding actually makes him stronger
Blessing of the Phoenix: Upon death, he is granted a "continue?" once

>incomplete list

Wait what category would Ice magic fall under?

Puck is technically a master of fire right?

Or do his Water + Wind blessings combine together to make some bullshit Ice Blessing?

Wait, fucking really?

His book is better.

It sounds like shitposting, but it isn't a joke. Guy is suppose to be the most bullshit character in the series, only beneath the witch.

I don't get it.

Also immunity cat, bitch

except even puck stated that he can't beat reinhard
you again. butthurt ESLfag

Does every other bishop go against his own sin idea like that? I mean this guy looks as if he hates the very idea of being slothful and likes diligence.

How far are the webnovels?

What is Rem's problem?

He's doing arc 6 at the moment.

Anime will cover all of 3.

Fucking Netherlanders

That is some sinful shit.

He's not joking.

The author even confirms it. It's his way making fun of the OP MCs in other stories. He hates them.

sleep tight potato

No but Felix's tdick does.

Hey Sup Forums, am I a bad person if Reinhard is actually my waifu, instead of the abusive silver haired shitter and the murderous demon maid?

>asking if he's pride should be fucking obvious that betelguese never saw "pride"

As a pure showfag I assumed Pride had died and was reincarnated because I don't know shit about how any of this works.

>posting this in every thread

Here's your (you)

>First attack immunity: The first time an attack is performed at Reinhardt, it always misses.
>Preceeding attack immunity: The second attack and all following attacks misses him

I love how much bullshit this is

Here is a photo of some serious testicular cancer.

What do you think?

just take your (You)'s and fuck off

there he go
h
e
r
e

h
e

g
o

sleep tight potato

>mfw I read the lyrics for Redo and STYX HELIX.

>Fire avoidance: 80% reduction from fire damage
>Wind absorption: 80% of wind magic is absorbed
>Earth resistance: Earth magic have 80% reduced effect on him
>Water reflection: 80% water magic is reflected
>Darkness immunity: 80% of darkness magic is nullified
>Light sharing: 80% light magic is shared to another target
>Rain blessing: He gains power in rain
>Sun blessing: He gains power in sunny weather
>Night's blessing: He gains power during night
>Morning blessing: he gains power during morning
>Power bleeding: Bleeding actually makes him stronger
>Blessing of the Phoenix: Upon death, he is granted a "continue?" once