Whoa whoa, where do you think YOU'RE going, nerd?

Whoa whoa, where do you think YOU'RE going, nerd?

Other urls found in this thread:

whatanime.ga/
desuarchive.org/_/search/image/Tms/ZgtvYBwTNYqI/gucfg==/
whatanime.ga
youtube.com/watch?v=JUQerlSHbKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To the bathroom. Please get outta the way unless you like the smell of soiled pantaloons.

YO I'M TURTLEHEADIN' HERE

Up your ass

>Decently long skirt

I applaud this.

I tried the reverse search but couldnt find shit. What anime is this from?

Re zero

Upotte. Chicks show up for half a second and the main cast is boring. Use whatanime.ga in the future.

Boku no Pico

i wanted to climb under your leg and sneak a peek at your pantsu. what's the big deal?

to bed

My Little Pony.

whatanime.ga/

You think I don't know how to handle you?

HA..HAYAI

You better do it.

Thank you, user. You are my only friend. The anime does look like shit yeah so wont be watching that. Still love you.

BAKA-NA!

im going to look up your skirt just dont move your leg

Get out of my way or I will rape you.

to masturbate to your legs
*unzips dick*

That sounds painful.

Desu Desu
o nii chan
im not talking about

Charlotte

Getting verbally abused by 2D women turns me on so much. I get a boner every time this thread is made.

I'm a big guy

4U

In toilet. Let me go p-please.

I'm not sure yet but you are going to the Maternity ward if you keep spreading those legs

>Pick her up gently but firmly so she doesn't wriggle out too soon
>Ignore sense of hostility (see below*)
>Scold her once, sternly with a kitty groan to her in a little "lol what" shock *like a retard everyone thinks I am
>Let go and pat head like Mr. Meows own her (no one owns Mr. Meows) when reach the top (apparently I'm [non-homosexually] "gay" and girlfriend-less but barely un-gay and "cute (blegh) enough to be checked out)
>Continue on my way without having even said a single "actual" word

Violence is not the answer. No-one fucks with Mr. Meows. Actually they do but either they quickly think it's boring and pass on it or it becomes a comedy routine.

Mr. Meows is half ninja-like and shows no pain response*. He eventually quit doing quick pen stabs (often not hitting but swiping an inch in front of faces right when they scoot back) and nice (sometimes double) shin punts he was notorious for in middle school (

Or you could do the less autistic thing and push through the middle between them. Either way might get a scene but I doubt they would strike you...actually patting a girl on the head might get a worse reaction.

Fuck off. I don't have time for inferior battle raifus.

Mr. Meows *is* the scene

hey it's majin buu

dragon ball Super

This is too bad even for this thread. Kill yourself, pasta or not.

*shifts into battle position*

Okay, Janitor. Okay. Explain why did you choose this to be deleted. It was funny, it made me chuckled. I expected funny responses like his image when i made this thread. Who are you to delete that

>I expected funny responses

You don't know the point of this thread, janny. You probably didn't even know it's an Sup Forums tradition
desuarchive.org/_/search/image/Tms/ZgtvYBwTNYqI/gucfg==/

This is why you don't have a real job.

My willy's gone hard again girls.

Jokes on you, the archive is down.
Anyway, are people getting paranoid lately? I've been called meido 5 times this last month, which is 5 times in total.

Move away, girl, or I'll spread this embarrassing picture of you on the internet.

>vomit

Unfortunately for you, I'm the type to get really angry really quickly. If you'd been lucky maybe you'd have run into one of those fat weak guys who get turned on by this, but that's not the case. Now if you value your looks, reputation, popularity, and virginity, I suggest you move before I take all of those away, with a bonus of one square inch of skin peeled away for every word you say from this point on.

Dab on 'em

>virginity

JUDGEMENT GUN MORPHING

>virginity
Lad...

WTfast do you want from me? Also I prefer rapist finnish elves

>user role playing Vegeta

You're a big rifle.

Why are you so buttdevastated dotards?

Holy shit, was euphonium the show that created the dab?

I kek'd

to your MOMS HOUSE

H-HAYAI

Fuck, wrong picture

JUST FUCKING SIT ON MY FACE ALREADY

Step aside wench. I'm human, guns can't harm humans.

I was just about to perform my bidet duties, mistress.

I dont think so user

Move on or I'll call some liberals and they'll ban you from school.

>Move to go around them
>They stop you
>Ask them politely to move
>They don't
>Turn 360 degrees and walk away, there's more than one way to class

I'm 20 and dropped out two years ago what the fuck am I doing in high school.

This isn't videogames

You don't say?

This isn't Sup Forums filthy crossboarder

Dear god if I didn't already know what this was I'd be fucked. Just can't remember their names. They're battle rifles is all I know.

Blonde is M-14?

>toes around the bipod
Hot

Right here. You do this every day, and leave me with a raging hardon as I get a good look at your panties.

>They're battle rifles is all I know

Good. That's a good start. Now search them on google with "anime".

Where am I how did I get her

I hate how google is trying to give context to images rather than the actual sauce

>tfw the person who they are blocking isn't going to tell those bitches to get the fuck out of the way.
>tfw if they didnt move the person they are blocking is going to lift that one dumb bitches leg up and flip her over, and tackle that tall bitch in the back and kick her ass.
Fucking nips.

whatanime.ga
It's from Upotte!!

Uhhh, I know it's Upotte already, hence the 'If i didn't already know what this was I'd be fucked'

Just looking for the name of the nee-san in the back.

Thanks to you posting this fucking image every day, I've started to have fantasies about them bullying me endlessly. Eventually some TLR level shenanigans leads them to falling on me and feeling my rather large penis, at which point the bullying turns to them dragging me to a little used gym equipment room and forcing me to satisfy them while telling me they'll kick my ass if I tell anyone what we've been doing.

I blame you for this Sup Forums.

Hmmmm, fanart makes me think Fal?

I'm sorry for my post confusing people. I was not asking for sauce, I was complaining about google sucking ass.

I'm going to fix your computer whore since you're too incompetent to fix it yourself. I expect the bill to be paid by the end of the day.

What's so hard about googling upotte characters and comparing the look of the characters?

I'm just looking for the best gun.
Have you seen her?

Are you the good looking loser?

she's a jew

I did that. Again, I was NOT asking for sauce. I was complaining about Google.

Sigh .....

Can confirm that it's FAL L1A1

youtube.com/watch?v=JUQerlSHbKM

Jisuri-san no ecchi.

Upotte!!

Wherever the fuck I want, bitch. Now step back before I snatch the fuckin' weave off your head.

I wonder how a humanized G11 would look like

You're welcome.

Hopefully like a buff shortstack with a decent rack.

best girl

Fuck you.

Fuck off sluts, I'm just trying to catch some pokemon.