Fairy Tail

It's out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jNqcYacP3yg&index=1&list=PLjpDlL9rYGZWWNFl-c-ubb3nSB15XAIvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9FG5SdVWUf8&index=35&list=PLjpDlL9rYGZWWNFl-c-ubb3nSB15XAIvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dimaria a cute!

>The white dragneel
I bet it's some sort of long lost brother or whatever.

Christ.

who cares

How is possible that the boob wasn't hit by the laser?
And how is possible that doesn't die on the spot with the heart exploded ?

Cause it's not a heart shot.Looks more like a lung shot.

Clearly August got distracted by all the cowtits.

why do i even read this shit anymore

This has to be the author's fetish.

>implying it's not a failed E.N.D.

I need more dimaria lewds

Nice eileen got put in her place by August.

Who the fuck is obaba

Just wait until Acnologia also turns out to be a dragneel. The war is a family reunion for them.

More cartoon when?

The spinning old lady.

Why her though? Isn't damaria FT's prisoner?

August sure looks similar to Takaya from persona 3.

Well,she's Fiore's prisoner.If the smucks let her go,their Master would rightfully be mad.

Everyone's friends now though

Why is August still in super nigger mode?

Because you don't go back

S2 OST2 is out

youtube.com/watch?v=jNqcYacP3yg&index=1&list=PLjpDlL9rYGZWWNFl-c-ubb3nSB15XAIvQ

Post the rest of the Mira service this chapter or dump.

I was right

Silver theme yessssssss

OST is one thing this shitty series manages to do right

Dumping.Great cover for once.

Predictions on this guy. What do you think Sup Forums, what will he bring. How strong will he be, what is is his story.

Gota go eat.Finish the dump if ya want.

Check em.

---
I dont know why this didnt attach.

Juvia is best

He will be asspully strong and will bring a lot of asspull to asspul the mangasspull, I'm really asspulled about it

Weakest dump I've seen in ages.

Jesus fuck silver has the best OST youtube.com/watch?v=9FG5SdVWUf8&index=35&list=PLjpDlL9rYGZWWNFl-c-ubb3nSB15XAIvQ

>straight from deviantart

I know the whole Sorano and Yukino moment's suppose to be emotional but looking back on it the only messed up thing she did was kill Karen which she is responsible for her death but Karen on the other hand was also an idiot for going on a job when she didn't have much magic to go with. That basically screams "kill me!!".

Also does anyone really gave a crap about Karen besides Hibiki(plot convenient)?

I agree.But hunger>FT.

I have said it before and I'll say it again.
>Rahkeid Dragneel
What?
How?
Is he Zerefs and mavis's test tube baby or something?

don't even remember who Karen or Hibiki is

Kinda funny how Dimaria's the most modestly dressed Alvarezian lady so far.Swords don't count.Then again,those two are originally from Fiore anyway.

So, Rahkeid's gotta have some endgame form right? The tattoo's gotta be some curse and he was like as a failed E.N.D or something so. I really don't know what merit bringing in a relative/natsu 2.0 at this stage but hey Mashima keep on bringing the thick thighs and I'll read this shit every week

Is something going on are we supposed to forget about how Fairy Tail tried to kill August with a cheap shot?
One chapter he went red with anger and was going to rekt shit, Next chapter he was cool, calm and collected.

No her tit is still contained in that shot.

>This is a ?? year old slut

Karen was the abuser celestial mage from blue Pegasus that used to own Loki(Leo) and Aries. And Hibiki's the archive guy I believe.

Never.

All those who are under 18 aren't allowed to post on Sup Forums. Fucking kids. I hate summer.

Three thousand

Because her boobs are so strong that deviate the laser

Would you fuck her even with this scar?

Brandish either secretly reduced the attacked or reduced the wound after it hit(the same she did with August).

Irene's hat is stupid.Fucking Captchas.

But the heart was hit anyway

Eileen went from crazy bitch to kinda cute in a matter of a few pages

She reduced the heart before the attack hit it, then turned the heart back to its original size.

Really? I just see a bitch.

The censor of this chapter in the anime will be ridiculous

eileen is a goat

I wish Brandish's magic had the usual limitations Hiro used to give to hax.Now it's (even more of) a clusterfuck.

>you will never get your hands on Mashima's personal stash of uncensored FT doujins

why live

Impossible, even her is surprised of the attack

She reduced the size of the wound not the size of her heart. Same thing she did with August

At this point it's pretty obvious Eileen as a bunch of issues with her past which honestly begs to ask why does almost every female villain her has to be evil due to something of a relative? It nowadays takes away their edginess and make them look like immature children that are bad because they had a shitty life that they wish to other peoples lives miserable.

I really respect the evil men more at this point. Eileen just comes across as a bitchy womanchild.

Anime isn't coming back. It is like with Bleach. Fairy tail anime is over. And manga has maybe two-three arcs before it ends.

Exactly, they literally gave Brandish no limitations besides if she can pinpoint her target(when it came to the magic tumor) whatsoever making her incredibly OP to the point where they would shaft in the most retarded way possible.

And this remain an asspull... when your heart is disintegrated you die immediately.
Like is stupid that the hole is under her breast

I think that next season is already confirmed for 2017

Yeah I really like August because he doesn't take shit from people and doesn't fuck around with his opponents either. Meanwhile we have Irene who uses jizz to torture people

>when your heart is disintegrated you die immediately
>

This chapter give me too many boners

What would the biggest hug in the world be like?

No you were wrong... she have an hole in the chest

Brandish seemed too surprised to react though.

Double D Docking.

People read FT for story?
Pretty sure everybody in japan buy it to jerk off to the girls.

Well, Sherria was the one who beat her.

Good to see she still has most of the ropes attached.

And so? What's the point?

Not for long, unless Rakheid is here to release her from this world.

I know Mashima loves cats,but Catgirl Lissana has gotten old.Use the bunny one.

The twelve are gathering!

Mashima, you devil.

I like how Mahima is going full bloody ryona in this arc

but like half of them are goners already. unless the universe one brought everyone back like gajeel

Look how scary they are!

And think that still remain Lucy, Juvia, Lisanna, Yukino, Solano, Minerva, Cana, Levy and Wendy (with a more serious wound)

That sister moment was so touching, I almost cry. We all unserstood the reason as to why it took 5 pages. It surely advance the already non-existing plot of this "boobieful" manga.

Now that you mention it, they're more like six now, unless Neinhart resurfaces, or Jacob and Azir escape too. Or if Bloodman returns from hell, or Wahl has a backup body.

>Dragneels and blondes

This has been posted thrice with this,I think.

i just want to see the girls butts

>mfw he just killed those guys

they didn't have names so it's okay