Do people really find her/this type of behavior cute?

Do people really find her/this type of behavior cute?

She's annoying to watch. KyoAni moeblobs seem smarter than her.

how did she even got her job? She will fail in interviews with that kind of autistic behaviour

My thoughts exactly

>no anime about making anime by KyoAni

People will beat her up for behaving like that, girl or not.

It's not nice beating handicapped people.

That's autisimcist

What happens next?

I love Ema

retard moe is cute

cowe

Worst girl of the show imo

>no social skills
>fucking suck at drawing
>can't even articulate a single sentence
How did these two get a job?
Agreed.

She is supposed to be retarded.

Ema is fine though

then how did she got a job in the first place?

equal opportunity workplace

kek sounds like what an SJW will say

it's autism fagget.
and you have it.

Because she's a woman.

I hope whoever did that in CR got fired.

She gets eaten

I hope you get fired from life

user what are you doing in this anime?

Lost hopes and dreams bump

It's to show that Ema can be a single mom herself

I had this as my desktop wallpaper once

Post more Ema

Ema is S E X

Wait, do people actually like her? I hated her but I thought she would've been the most hated character in the show because of her voice and awkwardness.

She's an animator. They don't care about her personality, just her talent.

Aoi a cute

Why are they sending it to all these channels/broadcast companies? I thought a series only airs in one?

It usually airs in several. When someone says "it's airing on ____" they usually mean the one that gets it first - the others are usually a few days or a full episode behind.

I see, that's news to me. Thought a series usually airs in one, two max.

Anyway I'm done with the show, it was a blast.

Working in the anime industry is suffering.

I loved that episode

>anime is best enjoyed at home!

>went to Anime Midwest last weekend
>Studio Trigger was there
>they had an open Q&A
>Asked them if they had seen Shirobako and how accurate they think it was to their own experiences
>they reply that real anime making isn't nearly as difficult and the girls aren't actually cute
>mfw my Aoi dreams were shattered.

No wonder their anime are trash.

There's a making of KLK and LWA/LWA2 if you wanna check them out. It's even worse for them because they have so few people on board.

>tfw Yoshinari doesn't even get to enjoy the first epsode of KLK with the rest of the staff because he's too worried about getting his cuts delivered on time

>shitty assistant
>instead of blaming himself for his problems he goes full /r9k/ and blames women

Worst boy confirmed.

I wanted to rape her.

They started making KLK in the mid 1990s?

I tried watching this but got really bored after 6 episodes and dropped it. Then again I probably just have shit taste considering I just watched all 15 episodes of Re:Zero today and thoroughly enjoyed them.

I found Working and ServantxService great but I just couldn't enjoy Shirobako.

Aoi should never be that scary!

What was with those drifting moments? They were cool but it was so wierd and kinda out of the place.

Someone on the studio really liked Initial D

Stop!
This is Shirobako, not Kurobako!

OP here
I watched it weekly and dropped it at episode 8. Picked it up again a few days ago and enjoyed it, you should give it another chance.

I want to go nuts on Aoi's donut.

>dropped it at episode 8

Aoi, I know you're in a hurry, but please read the full post before you give me that look.

Probably because shes actually good at her job, she got high ranting at practical test but 0 at interview, due the nature of this job practical aptitude is the most relevant aspect so she passed.

Where can I get those poofy sleeves that manga artists wear? I want them.

>Same voice as Taro
>As competent as him
>Basically the same character
That episode was great after having watched Shirobako

Everyone does.

As a Mashirofag, Ai was too autistic for me.

I want to go back in time and participate in the Shirobako airing threads and rape Ema to make her a single mom .

>Shirobako threads will never come back

I just wanted to see Ema fail one more time...

I don't know why people defended her she brought nothing but apart from adding stupid noises and awkward scenes.

Waste of a character, That time could have been spent on Goth Loli being cute as fuck.

that's some really nice cow ass

At least she's not Mio.

What's this from? Paranoia Agent?

yes

While people skill is beneficial, it's not so much when it comes to the creative industry. Prep up a good portfolio of your works and artistic ability and you get a good shot at landing the job. Also you'll find more weirdos and mentally unstable folks in this field than any other, especially the autistic sort.

No, don't kill yourself Shizuka! You still have so many JAVs to make!

DELETE THIS

Fucking Tarou got a job at Musani. Their hiring standards are not exactly stringent.

I loved the parts in S1 where Aoi was legitimately on the verge of a mental breakdown. Talking to herself as the puppets, etc.

Portfolio.

you've clearly never worked with artists

Nah, I don't like her either but she had a clear purpose. She was there to force Ema (the shrinking violet) to mentor somebody and take on a role of authority.

My guess is that she ended up so autistic because:
A) It had to be somebody actually shier than Ema
B) Good opportunity to insert a stupid noise / funny face character.

I'd more ask why the bitch next to her got a job? Crippling self-esteem issues ain't too convincing in job interviews.

Portfolio breh, I know a shut in artist who handed their portfolio in stuttered through the interview but got hired.

The reason why episodes can be broadcast on multiple stations is because it is opposite from what we have here in the west.

In Japan, studios buy the license to create content or are paid by licence-holders to create content, and then they buy the rights to broadcast from stations. Sometimes stations get exclusive contracts.

In the West, stations own the license and pay studios to make it for them. This means that the station owns the content they broadcast. Not all the time, but this holds true for most television series.

HBO owns Game of Thrones, as an example.

If you were curious as to exactly how it is different.

Shirobako is a binge series. It is far more enjoyable in blocks as opposed to week by week.

Best girl.

Neil Gaiman says you need three things to be successful as a creator

1. To get on with the people you work with
2. To do fantastic work
3. To turn your shit in on time

and you only need two of the three