Demon pussy

>demon pussy
this is literally the same as any other pussy? she just calls it a "demon pussy" here, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/854194/e5ccd85b13/
exhentai.org/g/854956/9ea219e5d6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She is a demon, so it makes sense.

we're talking about the pussy itself here, idiot.

Sorry I don't know what pussy feel like.

Demon Pussy has a life of it's own. It's an entirely different pleasure than a regular pussy.

Witch Pussy is also arguably better than regular pussy.

Demon pussy is much better than regular pussy.

how about demon boy pussy?

I'm always confused about the so called and popular 'top class princess pussy' they refer in hentai such as kuroinu. How is it different from other women's?

It is unyielding and capable

it belongs to a princess

You mean you haven't fantasized about penetrating the royal hymen? Impregnate the blue blood princess with your commoner seed

exhentai.org/g/854194/e5ccd85b13/
exhentai.org/g/854956/9ea219e5d6/

i want to be the husband

Not really, purity and women afraid of sex arent my thing

they seen to be always tight no matter what

Nobles are genetically superior to filthy peasants like you because they've only bred with other noble houses, and their biological advantages are what brought these houses into power in the first place. For the same reasons that highborn men are always the best fighters, princess pussy is the best.

If they are superior how come we chopped their heads off

Jealousy

>arguably
user its a fact

You are right

Succubi are demons, and their pussies are magical i.e. have muscles allowing them to deform to any shape, as well apply pressure, vibrate, rotate etc.

Demon pussy is like mouthpussy with actively working tongue, sucking the dick dry.

They grew soft over their years of luxury. Not as soft as princess pussy, but soft enough.

In reality its the opposite though. Nobles are incestous inbreeds, with many of their "noble featurues" - bleak looking skin, fragile constitution, "blue blood" being result of long inbreeding and negative factors.

They are indeed genetically different, not in positive key though.

Okay, I'll admit it, I'm not actually an expert on this topic.