STOP THIS GARBAGE

I'm sick and fucking tired of this seasonal "IM AN OTAKU TRAPPED IN A FANTASY WORLD LOOK AT MY HAREM ONE HAS A DICK LMAO BUT ITS NOT GAY" we need to split this shit board to separate the good from the bad the anime from the animé artistic value is lost in these shallow SOA flicks that I can't even bear to browse this board anymore.
Goodbye
And I won't be back till I get an /ea/ - éxperimental ánímé board

But can't a show have both?

Sup Forums pls go

No all this modern fantasy computer stuff is trash

In what order should I watch the SAO Series

Utena is GOAT and isekai is shit, yet you still manage to be a humongous faggot.

If its so good why can't I have a board to discuss good animé

Because God hates faggots.

Then make a thread about good anime.
The thing is most classics have been discussed numerous times and there isn't much new stuff to say about it.

Clearly you haven't read "I have become an evil queen and all these handsome heroes/demons can't take their eyes off me!"

There is nothing to be discussed about fantasy flicks because they warrant no discussion with their shallow themes and flavour of the season thematic pickings

It's because they are flavor of the season that people talk about them. Because they are airing now and can be talked about

How many shows from the past seasons, hell even the previous season alone, do you even still see people talking about?

People try to discuss the good stuff but its immediately flushed out this shithole by flavour of the hour moé garbage

Start with the last episode of season 2 and go backwards from there.

watamote season 2 only thing save anime from this shit.

>He thinks Utena is good.
Let me guess, you also like Evangelion and Lain you retarded pleb drone?

Reminder that TV anime is shit and literally for children. It is also inherently anti-art because of TV content restrictions and lower budgets which make the artwork and animation worse. True patricians watch anime movies and OVAs because they can appreciate the artistry of the medium of animation and the unfiltered creativity and brilliance of Japan's greatest visionaries.

>implying I'm not talking broadly about the Utena movie
stick to your flicks kid

1-14
Anything after that doesn't exist and it's just a cash-in

>hating on isekino
Didn't know anyone could stoop so low.
This is an art board for art discussion, please take your petty whining elsewhere, OP.

>isekai
>kino
Pffffftttttttt

The only kino anime is by kyoani. Anything else aren't worthy of being kinoani.

I, for one, enjoyed the ggo arc. Minus the shallow antagonist.

>I don't know anything about anime
Every fucking time. It's same Sup Forums tier idiocy from some idiot that can't even look at a seasonal chart or google.

>watching seasonal shit
>not having standards
Everything made after 1994 is trash.

Yeah because such works as Sadness of Belladonna have been made in the last decade of Kyoani garbage

You imply that when Sup Forums says "discussion" they mean "discussing the themes,story and overall quality of the show" and not "overreact to what happens this week and make baseless guesses using rudimentary information obtained through a single episode of a 2 cour show and then get mad when none of that shit happens"

NGE?

Belladonna of Sadness is trash compared to Gentle Giants, Cardiacs or Magma.

You fucked up OP, calling out these garbage fucking LN SOA-esque anime adaptations is the most surefire way to bring out Sup Forums en-masse to pull out every sort of assumption under the sun to paint you as wrong.

But if it's worth anything, I just wanna leave my post in agreeance. I was interested in that Re:Zero show, but just reading through the synopsis already made me want to puke my guts out.

t. patron together we will reignite anime with Dreaming Machines revival

I do enjoy reading posts by people who clearly hate their lives. Please continue OP

In descending order of patricianness:
>animeeshon
>douga
>anime
>terebi manga

Stop being a sperg.

We're just in a time where isekai genre is on the rise.
The artistic shit you like? It's probably done a hundred times in the 90s or whatever period.
There are times where moe, mecha, etc. are the normal theme for a series.

Stop feeling like a fucking special snowflake.

Is there anything worse than anime elitists?

Mom tells me I'm special. Who should I trust, user or my mother?

Yes, people like you who have no standards and just eat up any garbage show without a second of thought.

Trust user. He know the way to the world.
user could be your mother.

I don't understand something from Utena, did Akio control the entire world?

So no then

Or

>tells me I'm special
Your mom said that to all her customers. Why else do you think she's the most popular in your neighbourhood?

and have what? Maybe one show to discuss a year?

Great article OP, subscribed for more thoughtful posts.
Could you recommend me more refined anime for a connoisseur such as myself.

thats the anime elitist who purposefully watches shows he isn't going to like.

I propose a different kind of anime, user.

Avant-garde/Independent anime has very few followers. How many anime fans even know who Kurosaka Keita or Kei Oyama are?

Name some actual good avant-garde filmmakers and then we'll talk.

Elitists are fine but whiners are never okay.

Problem is isekai isn't good and neither is moé anime is dead as an artform

>And I won't be back till I get an /ea/ - éxperimental ánímé board
Holy shit, kill yourself.

LEEXD HA GOTTEEM THOSE REDDIT USERS I TALK TOO WILL LOVE THIS MEME WHEN I PUT IT ON /R/Sup Forums GOTTEM HA DEEZ NUTS WILL FINDS A WAY

Both used to be good. It's just that isekino like Leda or Escaflowne and cinemoe like Azumanga Daioh and K-On! are few and far between these days.

None of these are good

shut up plen

isekai and moe were trash ,are trash and will always be trash

Uguu~

Escaflowne is literally the one good anime amongst the ones you mentioned.

Now that's a huge fucking pile of pretentious bullshit right there. Drink bleach, faggot.

you can't fool me, bottomfeeder

Board splits are fucking awful idea. Don't come back OP.