Nasa Thread

ITT show signs that NASA is faking stuff and keeping shit secret from us

Ok, lets start with a simple question:
What is this and why was a flying object or even animal at Mars not big news? original pic from NASA source:
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/proj/msl/redops/ods/surface/sol/00688/opgs/edr/ncam/NRB_458574869EDR_F0390444NCAM00295M_.JPG

These bubbles you see on pretty much any spacewalk footage
youtube.com/watch?v=ImL9OUsorSM

NASA cutting livefeed just when something appears in the background, showing they arent interested in providing information, but to controll it
youtube.com/watch?v=pAsxflfMXtg
youtube.com/watch?v=jGlZLjFCB9E

Also weird that you never see a complete orbit around the earth on their livestream. Usually whenever it gets dark, like so dark you dont even see lights from the cities anymore (which you should unless they shot up the crappiest camera you can find into space) the stream cuts off and continues when its bright day again. this day is an exception as it shows a bit of night and citylights, but still cuts to broad daylight at some point never showing a full orbit.
youtube.com/watch?v=qyEzsAy4qeU

>inb4 flat earther
There are multiple reasons on why they could fake things which all have nothing to do with flat earth. They could try to hide Ay lmaos, secret military space programm, some hidden continent the elites use as their small paradise, some openings in the polar regions (Hollow Earth) or a sheme where they say nasa gets 20 billion a year, but will only get a few million for some fakery, coke and hookers, while the rest is used for blackprojects like some false flags, some coups against a government that doesnt want to be a puppet, or said military space programm

Either way I believe NASA isnt there to provide us any information.

Other urls found in this thread:

history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00184/mcam/0184MR0925102000E1_DXXX.jpg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XhUasBcoj-Q
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121680633
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/proj/msl/redops/ods/surface/sol/00688/opgs/edr/ncam/NRB_458574869EDR_F0390444NCAM00295M_.JPG
archive.fo/YZjDX
theguardian.com/science/2009/jul/16/moon-landing-tapes-erased
extremetech.com/extreme/181241-lunar-recovery-project-restores-stunning-moon-footage-from-inside-an-a-mcdonalds
hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a11/a11fltpln_final_reformat.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052819/NASA-raids-Dennys-Joann-Davis-74-tries-sell-Neil-Armstrong-moon-dust.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00710/mcam/0710MR0030150070402501E01_DXXX.jpg
i62.tinypic.com/2qb7st1.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=muDPSyO7-A0
gettyimages.de/detail/nachrichtenfoto/aldrin-is-shown-deploying-the-early-apollo-science-nachrichtenfoto/90739632?esource=SEO_GIS_CDN_Redirect#aldrin-is-shown-deploying-the-early-apollo-science-experiments-one-picture-id90739632
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/P790005-1028_e.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>inb4 flat earther
>>(Hollow Earth)
chortle

>focusing on of the many POSSIBLE theories i stated in order to ridicule it
sure. proof it isnt :^)

pic related of the southpole you find on
history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm

>discussion about a government agency that is government funded is now paranormal and not politics
god that racemixing in your country really isnt wellbecomming of your mind

why did they never bother to check upon this rock closer which might have been proof for the existence of sophisticated life on mars somewhere in the past. (if that rover is even on mars)
sourcepic
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00184/mcam/0184MR0925102000E1_DXXX.jpg

Who knows?!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XhUasBcoj-Q

its a fuckin brown paper bag monster stuck in the ground holy shit

pic related shows no crater beneath the landing capsule, no blown away dust from the the thrusters that would have to break the fall

interesting video. especially since some UFOs are reported to either be or turn into balls of plasma and then dissappear. also matches the shape in the pic which is probably what you were playing at.

no dust on the foot of the module despite a lot of it would have to be blown up

>itt dopesmokers and hippies

>lawofone.info
Talks about mars and a lot more stuff. All is one is the main message.
Pretty crazy but very fascinating imo

You let that stupid Norwegian fuck get into your head. The spam you posted was at least interesting when it was about alternative history.

Wasn't that alternative history shit just all a viral for some movie that came out recently?

pic related. if that small push in the beginning is enough to leave the moon, then the astronauts would have been in danger of accidently jumping off the moon

wasnt that from someone claiming to be ra himself? i dont really thing thats a viable source desu

i should get the history thread going one day. you are right. but which norwegian?

i think he was referring to these threads
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121680633
if so, then no. it was just a topic of interest for me

No, the OP is this guy. He is incredibly easy to spot, and a faggot from Norway would post in every single one of his threads with the exact same ISS webms which he would then put into space threads. He eventually became just as easy to spot and started using a meme flag to try and hide his identity. Now the German here has started to do Norg's work for him.

you sure you got the right guy? i only made threads regarding history like this also i made NASA threads from time to time even before I started with the history one, or at least pretty much the same time and cant recall a nork posting ISS webms in those (even though that could be just my memory)

Aren't you the German nigger that usually claims the Earth is flat, the space station footage is just men doing front flips whilst attached too wires?

In any case I'm glad you think space travel is real now, at least.

wrong guy. never claimed the earth is flat. the ISS footage on the other hand pretty much seems fake in many cases though

>pic related. if that small push in the beginning is enough to leave the moon, then the astronauts would have been in danger of accidently jumping off the moon
You cannot jump with the force of the LEM's thruster burning for two seconds. A lot of what else you're posting is also wrong. If you're really interested, full documentation of the procedures are available online and go into painstaking detail. It's more fun to speculate conspiracy, but you're wrong on this one.

The alternative history stuff however is very real.

>mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/proj/msl/redops/ods/surface/sol/00688/opgs/edr/ncam/NRB_458574869EDR_F0390444NCAM00295M_.JPG
archive.fo/YZjDX

>wasting time not understanding shadows when shit like Gornaya Shoria go unexplained
Moonniggers are as bad as the flatearthers. If you ever get interested in radio you can pretty easily tune into what's being broadcasted from the ISS as it passes overhead, the location and times of passes are available online and predicted long in advance.

its not about the force, but the speed. and the capsule rises really slow, and doesnt even seem to lose any momentum.

but to clarify, i dont think the moonlanding itself didnt happen necessarilly. however the footage and pictures we got are most likely fake. one reason could be they did so because in case of the mission failing they could cover up the failure and still sell it as a success for propaganda reason.
another theory is that the van allen belt would have deleted all the tapes on the way back either, and the moonlanding without proper video and pictures isnt as good as propaganda as with it. another reason could be specifically as psyops to make people think it never happened while having pretty much undeniable proof they went there creating conspiracy theorist which can be debunked to a certain degree by showing they went there (with the equipment still being there or that mirror they placed on the moon to reflect lasers) which then can be used to ridicule other conspiracy theories ("you think 9/11 was an inside job? bet you also believe we never went to the moon lmao)

theguardian.com/science/2009/jul/16/moon-landing-tapes-erased

extremetech.com/extreme/181241-lunar-recovery-project-restores-stunning-moon-footage-from-inside-an-a-mcdonalds
The LEM didn't just burn that one time during liftoff. Here's painfully-detailed procedures on every step of the mission.
hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a11/a11fltpln_final_reformat.pdf
While it's possible what you're suggesting could've occurred, the leaps made to arrive at such a conclusion preclude it from seeming credible to me.

That thing was wobbling as it went up

Saw this shit last night on some thread. Reminded me of

It wasn't a very heavy craft, relatively speaking, and it just had a force applied to its center. The RCS helped stabilize it, you can see a puff off the right as it lifts off.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052819/NASA-raids-Dennys-Joann-Davis-74-tries-sell-Neil-Armstrong-moon-dust.html
Not sure if its in that article, but one actually stated how they even let her pee herself and sit in the pee for quite some time just because of some "rock"
However considdering this
About the moonrocks
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
It may explain why they are so furious about it

those tapes seem to be ones that didnt pass through the van allen belt though, and not those of the moonlanding itself but from some satellite earlier so unrelated. im not denying we are in space, hell for all i know we could be populating other planets already. im just saying we arent shown only real pics and the truth, and we arent shown all truths and pics. every good lie needs some truth
and while it may be that it fires multiple times, it still didnt lose any momentum at all in the footage i showed despite there being no additional thrusts

I had a TA who worked for NASA for some years. She said nobody was working on space tech. She didn't meet anyone involved with space tech. She never read a newsletter about space tech. Everyone was busy making weapons tech. She said she worked on a kind of 'daisy cutter'.

I'd agree that because of NASA being a government agency, there are probably things they do not release to the public, maybe even sensational things. That said, I think the biggest conspiracy-in-space thing that actually exists are space-based weapons platforms, we've been flying the X37B for a while now and nobody really can say what they've been putting up there. It's got a small cargo bay though, so most likely surveillance or anti-sat packages I'd guess.
>daisy cutter
Dat's some good defoliant

Where is the antenna Buzz ?

Antenna ?

Antenna anyone ?

what in the fuck

lol

Still .... No antenna !!!!

the "Mars rover" footage is created on the Faroes Islands so that is why there is earthly phenomena like the rodent once captured on their film

some also suggest antarctica. where it is no idea. could even be mars with life being there. but somewhere on earth is more likely.

mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00710/mcam/0710MR0030150070402501E01_DXXX.jpg

All you retards make sure to save up money to ride on Elon Musk's rocket when it's available.
I'm sure we could even make a fund to fly you retards into space, just to make you shut up.

i62.tinypic.com/2qb7st1.gif

elon musk is also fake

youtube.com/watch?v=muDPSyO7-A0
note how it gets dark when the thrusters ignite, thats normal due to the exposure, but it stays dark even when the flames left the frame it doesnt get bright again. shortly afterwards the commentator even says "the sun set several minutes ago" 1:40 minutes after liftoff even though during liftoff it was still bright. my guess the editor edited it the right way in the beginning, and after the cut some other guy took on the work, saw its dark at the end and kept it and the commentators had to go with it

first it seems like just some meteor or something like that. but well, in the end it was just the venus or a weatherballoon i guess

Yeah, but it won't be fake, when you can get to the other side of the world in 45 minutes.
Also, you'll get to experience 0g.
All I'm asking is for you to be patient, save up, and fucking do it.

Also, that's exposure all the way.

>he actually believes a word ellon musk says
thats where your problem lies mate. do you also buy his "we live in a computersimulation" low key satanism stuff?

lol

john sorry for not doing my homework i was busy with college, love, ur white friend.

enhance, enhance, enhance

I know the physics behind rocket science.
And it holds up.
In your own fucking video, you can see later on that the second stage is lit for a little while, when it gets up there, before getting back into darkness. If you pay attention, you can clearly see it's fucking dawn as you can barely see earth at all.
You're just a nigger trying to see conspiracy where there's none.

>I know the physics behind rocket science.
>continues to compare the shot from close to the thrusters from a shot from far away to argue exposure levels
sure

Swamp gas. Obviously swamp gas.

lol

Fuck you nigger.
You don't know optics either.
Maybe that explains why you're such a retard.
And why you see shit in pictures, when they're perfectly fine.
That's the common core for flat earth/moon landing deniers, I guess.
Maybe you should look in the mirror.
You see, mirrors are a conspiracy.
If you look closely, you'll notice the mirror reflects you as as a sub-human nigger.
Actually, it's the government hiring nogs to pretend to be you behind the wall.
No fucking way you're black.

>statosphere
means less then 50km of height which even if he went to the highest end of the stratosphere would mean he wouldnt even be at 1% of the earths radius in height. since he was the first i would guess he was more at the lower boarder of the stratosphere at 18km. for the benefit of the doubt i give him the full 50 though. from that height its pretty much logical you wouldnt see any curvature as you are still far too low.

>can do nothing but ad hominem
furthermore if you read my posts you see im neither a flat earther nor am i denying the moonlanding.
now you could just fuck off if this is all so stupid and do something productive. but something tells me you will stay in here and keep insulting people.

But you're a nigger.

Fuck off, Achmed.

That's one of the long-duration experiment packages. The rover was stored on the other side of the landing stage.

doesnt seem like it
gettyimages.de/detail/nachrichtenfoto/aldrin-is-shown-deploying-the-early-apollo-science-nachrichtenfoto/90739632?esource=SEO_GIS_CDN_Redirect#aldrin-is-shown-deploying-the-early-apollo-science-experiments-one-picture-id90739632
this is what i get when i google those on the pic in my post you see a flag next to it. here it isnt. so i assume its not the same

That's really awesome, seems more legit than OPs post. I'm pretty sure NASA would share lots of info especially about aliens because that would foster interest in space exploration and make them money.

RANDOM REMINDER: Learn how to speak and understand proper English, as its the best and more important human language.

The question is not "does nasa lie?" The question is "Why?"

Why else?

awesome

do you happen to know if that pic is zoomed in? in order to be real it would have to be made from the distance and zoomed in quite a lot, or otherwise the size of the earth doesnt match up

stated multiple reasons in the OP

You don't know optics, stop pretending you do.

>that one kid who still believes the earth is a tilted wobbling sphere pear despite all """images"""" being a perfect circle

You know how they say that the government absolutely cannot keep a secret no matter how hard they try? For decades we have been getting UFO reports, close encounters of various kinds... And the government has neither confirmed not denied anything officially, other than releasing a report that stated UFOs are not a security threat to the United States... They didnt say UFOs aren't real, nor did they say that they aren't aliens... Just that they aren't a threat.

Many respectable people in government and academia have straight up told us that they are real... From former Canadian Defense Minister Hellyer to Mikhail Gorbachev.

UFOs are real. Aliens are real, they've visited us... The government can't keep it a secret and they haven't really tried. Buzz Aldrin has said it himself along with a shit load of other astronauts and cosmonauts. Respectable people.

You want soft disclosure? It already happened years ago. Yeah, the government scrubs shit and debunks things, but the cat is out of the bag... Regardless of the minor largely ineffective cover ups.

a lot of UFOs i believe come actually from earth. for example
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235

some reports also suggest that aliens are actually demons. reports of alien abduction and demonic possession are quite similar. both involve usually violent sexual acts, unableness to move or speak, general sense of fright and threat, and often it runs in the family. however on thing makes me think those are demons. it is said that both stop pretty much instantly when trying to say jesus christ or thinking about him.
but i guess there are both around, aliens and demons, possibly even demons from other planets the aliens brought with them, then the cia fakes stuff as well of course
greys for example i feel like are demons. the nordics might be actual ayys, or those living inside hollow earth. or ayys that resided in the inner earth for millenia
however i cant tell if the reports are real because i never was abducted nor possessed

however, i dont really trust buzz aldrin nor paul hellyer for that matter. there is also boyd bushman who worked for lockheed martin talking about aliens. but check
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
2:36 you see the pedo triangle.
now with the theory that aliens are actually demons/fallen angels. there is also the thing that apparently getting buttfucked makes you more receptent to their presence. how likely is it that the guy was actually assraped as kid or any time for the matter and duped into believing the demons/fallen angels are actually aliens giving him/them the technology. i mean the fallen angels are also said to have given humanity certain kinds of knowledge
how likely the same happened with paul hellyer?
paul hellyer says aliens want to help humanity AND that they work with the government. no matter how awesome their technology would be, you cant combine those 2 things

If they officially admited it, then why isn't this information viral around the world?

I came to Sup Forums to make a thread about today's 60-year anniversary of the space age and instead I get a thread by uneducated conspiracy theorists.

I'll help your excuse for a brain on this one

you are welcome :^)

It's more crisply in focus than anything else in the picture. It's reasonable to assume it's just a photographic or compression artifact of some sort.

They never officially admitted anything other than "UFOs are not a security threat to the United States."

As for the other important people discussing the existence of UFOs... The media just does what it does. Lies by omission, uses a mocking tone or just doesn't cover it.

There are documentaries where these people either appear and state the fact plain as day or are quoted on film or print, which is easily sourced man.

Its a soft disclosure because the information is all out there and the powers that be just aren't making a big deal out of it. Yes, there is a lot of secrecy, but there are enough facts that demonstrate that these things are real and do not come from this planet.

look at the original pic i linked. ou see that the whole picture is in focus. the UFO probably just seems to be more in focus because since its just black as opposed with the rest of the pic that has tectures the zoom in doesnt hurt it as much

user, please

I swear, at least 60% of conspiracy theories stem from people not having a working knowledge of perspective. Try stepping away from your computer for a while, you might notice reality is 3-dimensional.

Yeah, these conspiracies aren't even interesting. I would rather be talking about Nazi moonbases.

this, 10000%
Lack of perspective awareness, general sense of scale, and fucking basic camera operating basis.
Smartphones instead of cameras, really killed basic knowledge in photography.

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/P790005-1028_e.html
have fun with that

I wonder if we can one day have a civil discussion about space and NASA on Sup Forums or if it's always going to be about flat earth and faked moon landings. Sometimes I hate this place.

You know, at this point, I wouldn't be surprised the DoD is just paying shills to fill their servers with bullshit, just to make fun of wikileaks.

you have watched to much sci fi

wtf is that?

i wouldnt take that one as any proof. i would assume they meant that one as some kind of joke. at least i cant imagine them actually trying to sell us that one

Implying they wouldn't adapt.
Also, there's nothing wrong with you webms.
It's just that you want it to be staged.

You are right. No wires anywhere. Nothing to see here folks.

Jupiter is a pretty cool planet. Just thought I'd pop in and say that.

God I hate women

Maybe, the fucking space station is real as fuck, and they're just fucking with you to think it's not?
Let it sink.

ignore him. he is shitting around the whole time already, and will continue through out the thread just as i predicted in >now you could just fuck off if this is all so stupid and do something productive. but something tells me you will stay in here and keep insulting people.

its almost like its obvious (((what))) he is

Nasa is deliberately doing nothing so they can keep getting their infinite tax dollars each month.

You're still a nigger.