BOOMER HATE THREAD

Fuck these assholes. They won't even cut their own grass or paint their own fucking houses, flood our countries with brown sub humans, are childless, and live in tax free retirement communities that give back 0 to the community. Gambling degenerates.They ARE literally the worst generation. These motherfuckers have got to go.

They'll go pretty soon, all you have to do is wait.

The divide and conquer jew.

You sound like a fag, friend. Every generation blames the previous ones for their misfortunes.

My parents are baby boomers. Good people. They raised me right. Just because some of you might have had shitty childhoods or bad experiences doesn't mean we all have. They can't help that they were born and raised in prosperous times. We would have done the same thing if we lived in those eras. It's a human nature problem, not a generational one.

If the baby boomers are such a damaging element to our society, then why not fix the problems for the next one instead pointing your fat finger and crying.

Why do you hate them? Most people in that age here in Sweden are the least degenerate and have been the most hard working

>You sound like a fag, friend. Every generation blames the previous ones for their misfortunes.
Nope. Every generation left the next one better off. Only boomers will leave with everyone worse off.
Boomers are guilty of:
The sex revolution.
The civil acts.
The suburban complex which made everyone depend on cars. Which led to greater pollution which they shill for.
Multiple economic crisis.
Jobs leaving the us.
Etc.
Boomers were the best goys.

Well lets see. Sweden wasn't flooded with immigrants before them. It was them that started with flooding white countries with non whites.

I can remember being told over the last several years that my generation, the so called "millennials," are the worst generation ever. The Boomers would nitpick and gripe about us and all I would think was, "We're 19. Have we really fucked things up that much?" So yeah. I think the boomers are trying to deflect blame for their own failures.

I got into a fight with my brother last week over this. He takes the boomers side b/c his business partner is a boomer and says millenials won't work. I'm like: Where the fuck are they supposed to work you nigger, in those factories that left 15 yrs ago? We're both X'ers.

>says millenials won't work
Oh they'll work alright. But not for $11 an hour after earning credentials that were supposed to set them up for more. They're worth more than that meager wage. Millennials will work, but they know their value. Lastly, a lot of the job openings you find are bullshit. The companies are simply fishing. They want to see what's out there. If there was a shortage of labor or skills then that would be reflected in the wages or salary being offered. Supply and demand.

This
We need a gerondocide first before even having a genocide of non whites. The best a Boomer can do is off himself

Millennial here. Everything is apparently my fault even though I only got my right to vote

>boomer
>childless

Dude, burgers are clogging your brain

fuck you Loyal.

Hello Mr. Boomer, you spoiled little brat, you have been drafted to serve in Vietnam, here is your gun, go kill commies.
And don't forget that a few decade from now some (extremely lazy) kids will insult you using some futuristic useless device called the Internet.

Also dont forget huge conglomerates of huges buisnesses. Like the USA meet industry... what is it today, like 4 major companies owning 95% or so?

Fuck my parents are boomers. Though they are pretty poor.

BREAKING NEWS: Many boomers are retired blue collars with poor pension and broken bodies.

B R E A K I N G - F U C K I N G - N E W S
R
E
A
K
I
N
G

>No fault divorce
>1986 amnesty
>Iran Contra
>Jesse "the bobble-head" Ventura
>Masonic lodge was still a ((("thing")))
>shitty loud Harley's
>too chicken shit to stand up to minorities

Did I forget anything?

Fuck you OP

t. Boomer

CAPTA: Match all the following. Apartment Building.
Never lived in an apartment building in my life, bought my first house at 21. How the fuck am I supposed to know what a shit-hole apartment building looks like? Oh, I get it, the things with niggers outside.

No fuck you, you old bastard. Why didn't you get that fucking walk up back in 92 when you voted for Clinton. It was a fucking campaign promise, I remember. Still living in the shadow of your father? He jumped out of planes to save your useless greedy ass and you step on our fingers as we try to pull this country out of the fucking bottomless pit you put us in? Oh, you picked the right day asshole.

>>shitty loud Harley's
FUUUUUUUUUUUCK. I hate this meme so goddamn much. There was one asshole who had one near my old house. When he fired it up and drove off somewhere I could still hear it upwards of two minutes after he left his driveway. If I had my windows open It physically hurt when he turned it on. Shooting without earpro was more comfortable than being near that faggot.

Not true, not fucking true at all.

baby boomers have proven over their lifespan to be the worst generation in american history.

It's not even a question of how fucked up they made shit. They turned into a bunch of drug addicts and hippies, sobered up then drove the debt up over 3000% by electing shit bags who didn't balance the budget at all. then as the retired they demanded free money and that's what's causign the debt to spiral

worst generation in history easy. if america breaks its on their ass.

Fuck off shill, blaming boomers is pushed so that gen z and millennials abandon their parents and elders to rely on the state

Commit ritual human sacrifice. Kill your parents.

Motorcycles wouldn't have to be so loud if it weren't for women drivers. You need to be able to rev at ear shattering volume to avoid getting run over by dumb bitches who can't see you when you're wearing bright primary colors on a bright yellow bike
Black bike fags who think they're cool deserve to end up as stains, though.

Shocking, ain't it? The boomer generation's outlook was, "FUCK YOU, MOM AND DAD!" and when they came of age, their mantra became, "FUCK YOU, KIDS!"

They are scummy and entitled, sure. These pernicious attitudes did not just spring up from nowhere though. We all know who's responsible for this, right, etc.

You kids will never learn. True right-wing conservative here. Why don't you get a job and work your way up like I did?

My youngest (25 M) is applying at my company (inna different dept.) As we speak. I sure hope they hire him, as I only have a couple years left before I retire.

you in the uk should hate them more than anyone
they were the last generation to go through the grammar school system
last generation to get free university education
lived through thatchers right to.buy, bought houses for pennies despite earning the same as people today, creating the meme job title 'buy to let landlord'
theyll be the last generation to get free healthcare
theyll be the last generation to get a state pension

>Hippies turning into Neocons or City Liberals
>Not the worst fucking generation

Nigger I don't need a job, I'm mobile posting from the work at the hospital. I'm trying to look out for the guys coming up the pipe- it's a profound theory rooted in the idea of leaving things better than you got them. I'm sure this is a concept you have 0 understanding of.

If Boomers were all childless, how the fuck do we all exist, you colossal retard?

I don't waste my hate on boomers, unless they're a Jew boomer.

i actually am just lazy and want to sit at home though.

I was taking a class in my real estate office. There were five of us, and the other Millennial and I were wearing button down shirts and pants. The new Boomer who signed on to the company was in a fucking t-shirt, sneakers and cargo shorts with his enormous fucking gut hanging out.

I can’t even imagine Boomers in blazers or ties. Only the Gen X and youngers even try dressing nice. That entire generation was a shit smear from their politics, to their decadence, to even what they did with fashion.

>muh youth culture
>muh business casual
>never touched an iron in forty years

It is not enough to let them die. We must punish them first.

Your extermination is all that matters. Your subhuman generation should be tortured to death. We should kill you before you get a chance to die.

>boomer genocide when????????