I've never believed in the European Union, but now as a Catalan, I just want to see EU purged by nuclear fire

I've never believed in the European Union, but now as a Catalan, I just want to see EU purged by nuclear fire.
UE is a failed project full of hypocrites, degenerated globalists and cucks that suck Muslim dicks that sides with Spain no matter how retarded it acts.
You are delusional and a retarded faggot if you defend the "values" of this nonsense union.
I hope that, when Catalonia becomes an independent country, Spain and consequently EU just disappear. If not, enjoy living in a fucking caliphate, stupid nu-males.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lLbK-yj_yYk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Gendarmerie_Force
yumpu.com/en/document/view/52720070/csdp/3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

EU sucks balls. Fuck EU, fuck Spain. White Anglo Burger here who had never heard of Catalonia before 2 weeks ago.

> I just want to see EU purged by nuclear fire
Welcome to the club

who cares about some gommie faggots?

Top lad. Have a Nige

Gommies? Are you retarded? Don't talk shit if you don't know anything about us.
More than half of the Catalan population is right wing...

made my day
thanks teabro

bump

I agree, violence against every European institution is completely justified after what happened.

>Fake flag, probably not even LARPing from within Spain.

And 10% is Muslims, if Catalonia gains it independence from Spain it would have one of the highest muslims population in Europe.And your retarded gommie government only wants to bring more.

I feel like this fits here...

nice i dont have that one

>but muh commie state

For once the EU did a great job. Don't worry Jordi, they will be back to make you take more muslims as you all want.

An enemy of my enemy is a friend.

>And 10% is Muslims
It is 7,3%, idiot

I just hoop more people from Catalonië see it the same way as you. But I bett if thy get there independents thy will beg merkel if thy can pleas join the European Union.

Day by day, less Catalan people believes in European Union.
We are alone in this fight...

You will never be independent. Who bankrolled your independence?

7.3% too much, gommie

I'm from Scotland - now, let's suppose the SNP did as you have done - and won? They'd be sucking the EU cock. That's why I want Spain to go all General Franco on your arses. I appreciate that you are anti-EU but you cannot say all Catalonians feel the same.
I hope you get crushed, Franco-style.

The Reich will rise and there is nothing you can do about that. And now give me my Euroshekels so i can finally build our glorious EU-Army.

I guarantee that a major part of Catalan population are anti-EU.

52%?

sure thing Gabriel
youtube.com/watch?v=lLbK-yj_yYk

Fuck off roach. Soon your country will be a caliphate....

>tfw you always hated the EU, but Libs love it
>tfw they get refused by the EU after having laughed at you being refused by them
>tfw they want it gone now because they dont get their own way

The EU is great goy! Without it we would all be backward poor shitholes! We owe everything to the EU goyim and now it's here to stay!

Eu is structured after communist governments precisely.

Maybe better then maybe normies get redpilled about the European Union.

Not under that flag.

We will rise up against the oppressor
Our neighbors will arm us
>neighbors don't arm us
Fug

>as a Catalan
What an absurd thing to say.

Fuck off, EUtard.
EU needs to be purged of every politician currently in politics.
And dissolved.

You know the flag will look more like this in a few years.

> 7,3%
Start purge asap. Or you are fucked.

I pray Catalonia make IT !! Big Respect to all voters!!! I bring my Money in Holiday to a FREE Catalonia! FUck Juncker an his criminal EU. RObbers and warlords, Thats what they Are!

Hello Gabriel, how is the job at Parlament doing?

Yikes just think that the entire country of austria has that percentage of Muslims and yet catalonia a small region has that same amount

Why do burgers celebrate ignorance and stupidity?

I need a quick rundown since i was on holiday for 2 weeks.

what´s a Catalan?

A catalan is a wealthy mediterranean spaniard, dont confuse a catalan with a basque, who is a wealthy atlantic spaniard.

Austria is retarded Germans. They deserve to die out.

The EU has to be destoyed, but all spanish people I know tell me Catalans are just a bunch of leftists and Commies. Commies have to be destroyed like the EU. Tell me are Catalans leftists?

We should start reproducing then... ;)

>spaniard
>catalan

Pick one.

So spanish upper-class now hating on EU?

Why´s that? Thought rich people love refugees.

I'm with you on that, still Spain > Cucktalonia

Spanish people tell you this shit because they like to portrait us as communists (see Guerra Civil....). But in reality, most of us are far right... If we have so much immigration is because of Spain immigration policies...
Spanish people love multiculturalism and shit...

That's your flag from the 1700's when we stole your shekels, Pedro.

I wish I could reproduce with a redpilled Swiss girl to be honest...

>
The catalans were right. You are the shitskins.

Guess why everyone is speaking against us.
We will become independent, Spain will still have to pay back all the favours and the EU will burn.

fuck the EU

>if you dont support a communist state you are a EUtard.
fuck off, nigger lover for wanting to give glorified muslims a country in europe

Typical Frogeaters,...... They can Not Build Cars, they Love Muslim Penis with Baguette, ...... So they Must steal . Sad we got Not all of These Rats in dumont....

>Catalans are French
German education

Gues why Spain is flooding is with immigrants... (pic related)

Catalans arent hating the EU, only pol/ catalans do, which are around 5 or 6 guys out of all catalans

Pan Europa was better in every way compared to the EU. Monarchism, national identity, and a unified Europe.

Inform yourself and never believe spanish lies.

Didnt nigel get cucked?, please fix your country before meddling in ours, thank you

also refer to this handy map when you are wondering to what spaniard you are talking to

Ik ben Nederlands.

The EU is Pan Europa. Guess who's next.

The rise of the Islamic 4th reich has begun!

You don't even know what you are talking about.

No, I want them purged. Commies can purge slimes too, user.

t. British expat
please kill yourself

EU is the future, like it or not. The alternative is balkanization of Europe and another hundred years of strife and darkness.

It's mostly edgy rebel types agains EU anyway. You need to stick it to the man, I guess.

I always hated the EU and want it annihilated, i hate the fucks who dragged my country into it.
And the propaganda was always retarded get into the EU because:
(((get strong in the international arena)))
(((unity)))
(((Europe)))

I hope every sane territory splits from its home country/EU and can survive before the rest of the faggots burn in the hell they have created.

You're wrong they're not spaniards

Bong anons you know what we must do
>:)

Een leeuw of een Hyena?

So serious question to the edgelords. Give me five arguments how your life (personally) will improve if EU disappeared.

>reeee EU suxx

You're talking with a spanish gibmmigrant in your country, I know him. Don't be suprised by his rabid anti-Catalonia ramblings.

Coudenhove-Kalergi and Otto von Habsburg both shaped Europe into a form that could have devolved into regional power structures where monarchism kept national identity alive while maintaining a supranational state based on christian morality and nobility.

European cooperation is a good idea.
EU undemocratic globalist cabal is not. It needs to die for Europe to truly flourish. Perhaps our children can use its burnt foundations to build a Europe of nations working together. Diversity is our strenght.

Just like someone from Bern is not a Swiss?, I remember something about all the cantons differing in culture, yet you still think someone from Geneve is the same as from Zurich

>EU is the future
This, Inshallah. Our rule is undisputed. Merkel will lead Europe into a new glorious era that will make us compete with China and the USA.
HEIL EUROPE!

Zeg jij het maar maat.

1. More freedom to create your own legislation and rules.
2. No more rapefugees.
3. Less money spend helping other countries and paying worthless bureaucrats.
4. Avoiding being part of a marxist Reich.
5. Having an actual future instead of a communist dystopia.

Ironically while spain is now anti muslim immigration, catalonia is pro. Just like the rest of europe that has not lived under muslim rule.

>Catalonia becomes independent
>Bavaria forces itself from Cuckistans shackels a year or so later
> EU, angry at Poland and the other conservative eastern states, declare war on them for not taking migrants
> UK, Pooland, Hungary, Bavaria and Catelonia (Anti-cuck-alliance, ACA) against the EU-cucks (Cuck-alliance, CA)
> The smaller ACA wins due to stronger morale and willpower amongst its soldiers.

>26,575 european immigrants in Estonia
>around 400 of those are spanish
>turns out one of those is visits pol/
What are the chances?

Ps: stop thinking only spaniards are against Catalonian independance,

There is a European Police Force. It was implemented in 2006. Did you know? Me neither until today.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Gendarmerie_Force

Handbook: yumpu.com/en/document/view/52720070/csdp/3

komt wel goed.

>You're talking with a spanish gibmmigrant in your country, I know him
>implying there are gibs here
ime lahti kommunist

It broke down all the boarders in Europe which was keeping crime and immigrants from moving freely between countries. Knowing your vehicle was going to be checked through every country it travelled through deterred a lot of people from trying cross country illegal shit.

EU was a nice idea, but ultimately destroyed national identities and promoted the free movement of unwanted people.

What is going to happen to all the immigrants in European Immigration camps?

> Less money spend helping other countries and paying worthless bureaucrats.
Just remember your still Spanish

Youre not alone. Many in Slovakia hating the brussels bolsheviks EU project.

1. More freedom to create your own legislation and rules.
>Oh really. Well, tell me more about some laws which EU has prevented, which would have improved your quality of life.
2. No more rapefugees.
>I'm pretty sure Spain is a prime landing zone for any rapefugees. Leaving EU isn't going to change that
3. Less money spend helping other countries and paying worthless bureaucrats.
>This coming from a Spaniard, sounds like a joke, to be honest.
4. Avoiding being part of a marxist Reich.
>Have you run out of ideas already that you need to grab at straws?
5. Having an actual future instead of a communist dystopia.
>The future is globalism, whether you like it or not. Just like you can't undo the internet and a connected world, you cannot undo the destiny of this planet which is globalism.

look at me I'm mr. contrarian

Yestarday I talked with someone with an estonian flag who was bashing Catalonia and he told me he was from Spain. (to say more talked to me in catalan so he was a fucking xarnego)

Masallah, he is right. Only idiots and old bigots oppose the EU

What wrong Felipe?
You thought the EU would support you?
Are you fucking real?
They fucking want national borders virtually gone.
What makes you think they'd want more borders?

I'm flemish.

ahallesha

meshalleha

He is Catalan not Spaniard, fucking retard... See his previous posts.

The problem is that I just can't stand communists.