What exactly are we fighting for again? Who are we fighting with?

What exactly are we fighting for again? Who are we fighting with?

>my daddy lost his life fighting for your freedom and all I got was this stupid t-shirt

>Army wives

Is it a meme or are they really just that awful?

All 3 of them look like they have fetal alcohol syndrome.

explain the army wife meme

Id fuck that orphan loli. How much you think her mom would charge?

We fight for isreal, and against our childrens future

>Explain the meme

The OP is all that needs to be said.

Dependopotamus.

>politicizing your children
top kek, I guess you have to tell yourself a lot of happy lies when your husband dies for the kikes and you're stuck with 3 kids.

i still don't understand. please break it down further

Lol she actually purchased and made them wear those shirts. She is probably milking this situation for all it's worth

Most of them are leeches so what do you expect
A lot of enlisted people get married in a jiffy because they get benefits for being married
They get preyed upon because they're young, inexperienced, and it's really fucking obvious who they are to get snapped up
That and they're thirsty as fuck so it's not difficult

basically army wives think they have rank and are super important because of their husband's service.
Most army wives are disgusting creatures who act like they have authority over someone else because their husband is in the military.

Fighting for freedom, so you can be safe at home, not getting killed by a white man who absolutely not a terror act in result of 59 dead, and hundreds of injuries.

I wonder if they cheat often, we know military dudes fuck tight flip puss

Fighting for ...

>Petrodollar
>Opium
>Continuation of ISIS conquest
>Greater I*rael
>Getting refugees into Europe

heh, I'd do the same.

They say they fight for our freedom.
The fighting has actually guaranteed more of our rights being taken away. More loss of privacy amd more rights being taken away. We are all slaves, and we only have the illusion of freedom.

>Wife of dead vet posts this on facebook one day
>Get's ready for her date on the next

fpbp

What most don't understand is that when we say we fight for "freedom", we "the American status quo". Whether that's good or bad, I leave to you. "Freedom" just makes better t-shirts.

Depends of who is "we" but we need to fight for ourselves.

*"we mean"
stupid phone

some are awful

>choose to marry someone in the army
>never shut up about how awful it is

Listen here kids

underrated.

Fucking kek

I bet if their daddy was still alive I'd still have the same freedoms I do now. What little I have that is.
I bet if that fight their daddy was in, never happened or we just ignored it?
I'd still have the freedoms I have now.

I'm tired of " soldiers fight for our freedoms " bullshit. I haven't seen anyone trying to take away my freedoms ever except for my own government. They don't fight them that's for sure.