In the footage linked below, you can clearly see someone(CIA/MILITARY?)...

In the footage linked below, you can clearly see someone(CIA/MILITARY?). They're in uniform and you can see them fire into the ground, THEY WERE ON THE GROUND.

Definitely a falseflag

www[normiebook]com/ryancarrawake1/videos/vb.175750549441347/525213534495045/?type=2&theater

I know the link is from normiebook but I cannot find it anywhere else.

I apologize in advance if this video has been circulated on here prior.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B9Vz1xaxzzRhZWE5VVlOQ3kwTW8/view
youtu.be/JpsqirFRdTo?t=138
instagram.com/p/BZvFhpeHY4v/?hl=en&taken-by=dozay
liveleak.com/view?i=f85_1507125712
youtu.be/0XddpbdPNEk
liveleak.com/view?i=956_1507066205
youtube.com/watch?v=nTf0dczD6jA&feature=youtu.be&t=3m21s
www[normiebook]com/ryancarrawake1/videos/vb.175750549441347/525213534495045/?type=2&theater
twitter.com/FaisValue/status/914744363615424512?s=09
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP more people need to see this

Find original video.

can u rehost the video somewhere please?

bump, need the original, but still a great find

Bump

bump

I'm not the original uploader nor am I the owner of the page linked. I cannot find the original video and facebook will not allow me to download this video. It keeps getting flagged and taken down.

I had issues even starting this thread, the page kept 404 and timing out. Now Facebook will not load properly for me. Probably gonna V&

BAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUMP

>Does anyone have better quality?

does any one have original?

Bump

BUMP

If anyone finds the original source or an alternate site, please post here.

Bump, Thank you so much for this OP

BUMPing for better quality and less camera shaking

KEEP BUMPING

THE THREAD IS SLIDING

Can't even see shit, loose as fuck evidence

i re-uploaded drive.google.com/file/d/0B9Vz1xaxzzRhZWE5VVlOQ3kwTW8/view

WHY DO FAGGOTS DO THIS?

>gunfire
>ZOMG I NEED TO SHAKE ABOUT LIKE A FUCKING PUSSY FAGGOT

There's definitely a guy in beige that walks up, then he pulls something up, flashes appear as well as gunshots.

bump

BUMP

Bump

bump

youtu.be/JpsqirFRdTo?t=138

It's not hard to see the watermark and find the original:

instagram.com/p/BZvFhpeHY4v/?hl=en&taken-by=dozay

Here is the person as the come into frame. They go into a low stance and do a sweeping motion with their weapon.

Can anyone make a webm of this particular part of the video?

at 2:26 you can see the footage linked in the OP

Looks like a flash light on end. The hexagonal line is either the cell camera recording suffering from the jello effect. But the light looks like a flash light.

"I know, I'll share this digital video by playing it on my tablet and waving my potato camera around in front of it while I put my hand in the way too."

The person who recorded that is fucking worthless.

He drew his gun during an active shooting.

So would you!

1. Shooter in concert
2. Security guard approaches crowd with gun drawn looking for shooter

Seems pretty normal, desu - a better question is if the concert security even have guns on them

He is a Cop, you can see him wearing a yellow reflective type of jacket.

It's his weapon light

He has a flashlight on him, he turns it on just as the firing starts. The flashlight lights up the guy in front of him, then they drop low because of the shooting.

Are you guys trying to insinuate that these guys opened fire at the crowd? I'm confused what you all think

>2:26
It looks like he is ducking. No one around him reacts

timestamp 2:35

Here it is on liveleak, though not the original. Starts at :40

liveleak.com/view?i=f85_1507125712

youtu.be/0XddpbdPNEk

Start at 3:00, you can see the two women running center screen. The bottom left corner where the security guard is isn't clearly visible in this video, hard to tell but the audio doesn't sound like any gunfire close to the camera. At 3:16 you see a guy cross in front of the camera wearing a bright green vest.

Fuuuucjjjkkkkjj!!!!

Lol holy shit Sup Forums

I get that you desperately want this to be some Soros/Government paid conspiracy just because the guy was white and not brown but this is far reaching, even for you. He was some drunken lunatic with a lot of guns. He opened fire with over a thousand rounds on a crowd packed full of drunk people, you don't need to be a Delta Force Operator to do what he did.

That's a fucking cop, you half wits

>it's real
enormous if factual

Looks like security.

Yes they are. I came to the same conclusion as you after watching the vid in slow on youtube.
Sup Forums is full of retards.
It's just a security guy with a yellow vest on (his partner walks next to him) and he shines a flashlight as he ducks for cover.
If you watch you can see he even pops up again just after the salvo right next to the camera with his beige shirt and yellow vest.

Of all the slide threads, this is the niggerest of them all

Wasn't there a thread about someone throwing firecrackers in the crowd?

Bump

Not now nigger

Why does Alex Jones look like a chink in that pic?

Something something buy my enhancement vitamins. Something something water filter and NWO lizard conspiracy.

Some video exists of it showing just a security guard ducking then getting up. Using flashlight.

OP HERE. I'm actually starting to have second thoughts about this video after watching it a couple more times and reading other anons thoughts.

It does look likes venue security and it does seem as if he's only reacting to the shots. I would've deleted this disinfo thread by now if that were possible.

My apologies.

If anyone hasn't seen it yet. This is some drunk guy who watched too many episodes of House and is going around checking on dead/dying people.

liveleak.com/view?i=956_1507066205

fag

guns are fucking loud
the beige shirt guy 3 feet from the camera is nor firing a weapon

your link is beyond retarded and shows me a google search for this thread

Here. Pretty sure its just an officer drawing his weapon in the direction of where he thinks the shooter is.

HIS SHIRT RIPPLES WHEN THE SHOOTING STARTS

youtube.com/watch?v=nTf0dczD6jA&feature=youtu.be&t=3m21s

3:29

HOLY FUCK THATS A FLASH LIGHT
HE IS HOLDING A FLASH LIGHT.
OP IS RETARDED
PROBABLY A SHILL FOR KILLARY
SAGE

hes a chinese sage you racist fucking mongoloid

Cop w flashlight

All I can say is follow the leaked photo, something is not right here.

It could be a flashlight but watch his shoulder right before the shooting starts.

Also, people here must remember that there was a post or report or something talking about a security officer being chased through a lobby by another security officer. Anyone remember or have link?

walks by right after. its a flashlight on a pistol most likely.
not a shill lmao

Checked. That's proof.

It was in a facebook post that was floating around. I'll see if I can link it.

www facebook com/alika.spahnnaihe.9?hc_ref=ARQnuXTxOzvyedq3R49bw02EEY43fGb4ReOmCHhcp9fEUm2l4G-6P_oRVIMxNkOyLrE

AND

www facebook com/GioRios/posts/1617509348294275

^^ This one, the ORIGINAL POST was deleted by Facebook

>drive.google.com/file/d/0B9Vz1xaxzzRhZWE5VVlOQ3kwTW8/view
have you ever recorded yourself firing a weapon?

None of the 3 smart phones I'v used over the past years have EVER accurately reproduced gun shot sounds in any way. At the range shooting 2 feet from my recording phone does not produce a "loud" sound.

>www[normiebook]com/ryancarrawake1/videos/vb.175750549441347/525213534495045/?type=2&theater
all police officer sidearms has flashlights mounted.

A flashlight with a magazine?

Different person, the vests are different. The "shooter" has no reflective surfaces

I thought the same

watch it at 0.25x speed

it's a flashlight

A gun with a flashlight

..makes a good point in that standard issue sidearms have flashlights, but why would he only be taking it out at this point?

holy fuck you retard, that's a cop. Cops are always hired for private duty as security at events you fucking mongoloid, in fact in most municipalities they are required at a certain number based on guests

watch it from 2:20 at 0.25x speed

I am more concerned with what looks like the magazine.

Also, if you watch the Instagram video as opposed to the Youtube version, He starts to duck (as well as the people in front of him) BEFORE the shots are heard. IMO the flashlight was to disorient. Notice he slipped away from the other officer who passed by a few seconds later.

Can't stress enough that I remember reading or hearing a report last night about a security officer being chased by another security officer through either a lobby or bar

its a UZI.

>www[normiebook]com/ryancarrawake1/videos/vb.175750549441347/525213534495045/?type=2&theater
Said video is deleted off the internet. I can't get it anymore. Looks like they are cleaning up fast. DL everything you can on this

its deffo a UZI of some sort, long clip?

because is reactionary, through training, to draw when there is gun fire around. Especially when he is in the zero ground area.

Watch this guy in white. He is the first to duck because he sees a gun being drawn on him. Way before any shot is heard.

twitter.com/FaisValue/status/914744363615424512?s=09

It’s a flashlight. This is stupid.

IT WOULD BE SAD IF THE ATF KNEW ABOUT YOUR MOVE AND SHOT YOUR DOGO user

you fucking mogrels. You think a cop is going to pull a gun and fire into a crowd you retard?

I can't see the weapon. Post that too.

shills on this board like crazy

This

you can clearly see that it is a flashlight while he's raising his arm. ffs

Bump

whoa that guy appears to be holding $1000 SUSHI

JESUS FUCK IT IS REAL

until now i thought pol had at least a shred of intelligence. Do people actually believe that someone in a REFLECTIVE FUCKING JACKET aka AS VISIBLE AS YOU CAN POSSIBLY BE WITH A FUCKING FLASHLIGHT and mowed down presumably many people and not one person said that they saw this. Holy shit you all are fucking retarded

I've seen this floating around and I'm glad people posted screencaps to see that it's nothing.

Is this the guy whose mom is a nurse?

Bump

Fear, a common response to danger.