What was brock's race?

And no, African is probably not the answer.

Ash and Misty have Japanese features so he can't be that. Could he be Polynesian?

Other urls found in this thread:

pokebeach.com/2008/07/second-pokemon-interview-with-masamitsu-hidaka-many-interesting-points
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whatever that part of Japan is called that's super south and full of brown japanese people.

8/10 times if an anime character is brown they're Aino

I always thought that he might be Chinese as kid. I know that probably wrong but the squinting eyes made me think that way; but I was never sure.

>If they're brown they're a Sony brickphone

Fillipino, or whatever part of Japan had darker skinned people

>brock
You mean Takeshi you american pig

He was anime.

>Ainu
Those are from the north. The brown people are from the south.

No, Brock is supposedly asian. Tracey's creation was a deliberate decision to create a more Western-looking character because Brock's appearance could be seen as a stereotype. Interview here, if you're interested:

pokebeach.com/2008/07/second-pokemon-interview-with-masamitsu-hidaka-many-interesting-points

Brock has a European jaw, meaning he must be from somewhere south. Portuguese people tend to be brown or gold. That would make sense anyway. Since Japan doesn't acknowledge the country, it's probably wrong.

Tracey looks Hawaiian to me. Or native american like the heart kid on Captain Planet

>Ash and Misty have Japanese features

No character in any anime has Japanese features. Gooks despise themselves so bad that every anime character is basically purebreed white.

I always thought he was a Mexican.

Okinawan ?

I agree

2010 is in the other direction pal

Filipino maybe

This he's probably supposed to be okinawan since they usually get drawn with darker skin.

Brock is a Japanese person from the southern shore area (don't know what it's called). The harsh sun in the coastal regions turns their skin a darker shade. He's basically a Japanese person with a tan.

Are his eyes constantly closed because he lived in blinding sunlight for too long, then?

okinawan

Kantoan.

no, they went extinct like 70 years ago

Japanese you dumb fuck. He's okinawan.

Okinawan dude. Quit being lazy and learn your Jap-fu.

whiteboydreams.jpg

Brock is actually 1/4 Pokemon.

Japanese characters look white, so I just assume they're white. They lack the japanese genetic desire to be a corporate slave.

>brock
Okinawan you faggot.

All in the anime are Japanese

He's from the Ryukyu Islands. Problem solved.

I always assume brown people in anime are Brazilian and/or black until proven otherwise.