Will there ever be another anime as epic as Re:Zero?

Will there ever be another anime as epic as Re:Zero?

Probably not.

The only thing it's epic at being is egdey.

SAO.

Stop being a little contrarian bitch.

>contrarian
Yeah rite, Naruto best anime.
So sad to see anime industry is catering to teenager edgemaster shit.

easily

Of course.

>Epic
Its just gud, not so that special
But Rem a qt and a best

I will never understand the love for this show.

well it looks good and the direction of that last episode was fucking fantastic but yeah probably

>catering to teenager edgemaster shit
Titanshit is the EDGY one here.

Yes.

You usual edgy shit that Sup Forumsirgins and redditors tend to love.

Guy gets transported to a literal dark souls live with waifus and he can't do shit to save them other than to see the love of his live die countless times, massacres just because he took a wrong piss on a flower. Chaos caused by a single butterfly.

By the end of this, dude will have some serious berserk issues when the eclipse happens.

There's a way to bypass the curse.
He can write it down.
I know, it's stupid that he didn't realized it sooner but.....it doesn't matter because horrible things happens afterwards and he's back at the checkpoint.

I just made a marathon to episode 15. Man. I'm so, so, so sorry for this guy. I mean real sad you know? Seriously, life shits on him. Was he Satan in a past live or something? Seriously he's so miserable.
I don't recall a character being THIS much miserable other than Shinji.

This is the most excited i've been about an airing anime since S;G so probably it will take about 4-5 years for something to come close.

false flag OP

I love this show, but it's pretty ignorant to think that re:zero is the greatest anime ever.

Eh, I really enjoy it and look forward to it every week. But I wouldn't say it's anywhere near the best anime ever, or even close.

Its concept is intriguing and the MC isn't boring compared to a lot of MCs, even if he is a bit grating, at least he has some sort of character and you can try to predict his mindset on things (ie. "nope, he won't go with the status quo, he'll always push back on what people have decide "shoganai" about).

But overall episode to episode it feels like they try to tap into emotion maybe a bit too much, or they lack the time to give substance to the things which are meant to be emotional when they happen.

This episode for example i think focused too much on his apparent fake madness, when it should have focused more on Rem's willingness to give her life for him.

I find the storyboarding a bit questionable.

I have no idea about the source material (if there is any, I think it would probably detrimental to a story like this to know what's going to happen).

Tragedy can be well done if properly written.

A character saying "My mother was killed" is not the same as "Little Subaru walked into his mother's room, the door was unlocked, and he found himself attempting to stirr the shoulder of his mom. A stain of blood slowly dangled from her still aching heart, as little subaru's eyes swelled upon witnessing the last dying breaths of his mother. A gentle smile upon seeing a long trail of water trickle down little subaru's eye upon trying to shake his mother's still warming body. "Mommy. Wake up mommy." Pleaded little subaru.

why is that complete crap westerner bait iron fortress more popular

Wonder how many times its been posted that the curse knows when hes trying to tell people, whether in writing or through fucking charades it will still kill him or whoever he told.