The world WILL be a better place when white people are a minority

The world WILL be a better place when white people are a minority.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FKn_XxYRe1o
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142367935/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141164141/#q141164141
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141360822/#q141360822
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141498953/#q141498953
youtube.com/watch?v=qO6WcyMVxwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Better Place
>Nothing will change

fpbp

What the fuck? I refuse to believe this is real.

Whites will be your future gods.When your degenerate future Offspring roams through the ruins of civilization, they will look upon it and wonder what kind of gods this created.

>tfw when reality is stranger than fiction

Stupid niggers won't realize until it's too late that whites are the reason they have gibs. Without whites, there won't be enough production to fund their welfare gibs. They will never get this though, just like Zimbabwe.

Just like the Roman Empire man. By the end of it, they weren't even real romans, just a collection of mongrels. Spooky

Yes because nogs, and spics are natural slaves to the state, and will simply bend over and take it up the ass like good little pets.

Hmm if the world will be better with less white people as its overall percentage... that means if there is no white people then the world would be perfect

White people already are a minority globally and look how well you subhumans manage your affairs.

When are whites going to fight back? Traitors like colbert need to go.

If he believes that how about he hangs himself to help reduce the white population?

This. The white families who remain intact will be so few, they will be worshiped on rarity alone.

a "chance for change" and "more hope"

This is obviously a like joke and he wants you to all be upset

And everyone knows white race is master race

yeah things will change alright... you're gonna love it steve

Who will they sponge off of for gibmedats?

if i had enough funding i'd probably take some time and find a good vantage point and show the world whites are sick and tired of this shit. Unfortunately, like most whites, i'm a wage slave and taking time off work would make me homeless in about 2 weeks. Funny how that works, almost like... it's intentional.

The world will be a better place when these race baiting hucksters finally fold up their tents and stop pretending to be anything but what they are. Every single late night 'comedian' pretends to wring their hands in panic, and seems poised to rid the world of MUH EVIL GUNS!! but only speaks in platitudes and moral indignation that has absolutely no impact on anything. I wish they'd all neck themselves desu

His cuckold levels are off the charts.

He truly is a disgusting human being. Why can't he just kill himself?

>world
>minority
>leftist projection of their own little bubble existence exteopolares to the whole world
>inadvertently shows how self-absorbed they are like every libkek
I guess Africans aren't people then?

It worked reallly well in Zimbabwe
It's a nigger paradise now

Also remember when people thought race war was a terrible thing?
Now MSM is literally calling for it against whites

He's a (((catholic)))

/ourguy/?

>they're literally counting down the days openly
Once the financial system finally buckles under it's own weight....things are going to get really ugly here VERY quickly.

youtube.com/watch?v=FKn_XxYRe1o

ironically there wont be anymore colberts on tv when that happens

Link or it didn't happen.

I agree

Seconded.

Fuck you faggot

Just look how much better Brazil is.

welp, i guess it's time to rev up those ovens

Because he's one of the elite, you pleb. It's ok, y our peasant mind doesn't think correctly.

Colbert and the rest of the elites and their bloodlines will be able to live out their lives in peace and prosperity, while us lowly white garbage must die for the good of the multicultural future dystopia.

Boy, I can't wait. It's going to be great.

WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE, READ THESE THREADS:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142367935/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141164141/#q141164141

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141360822/#q141360822

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141498953/#q141498953

WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE, START PREPPING NOW.

youtube.com/watch?v=qO6WcyMVxwo

Colbert is the first to go. Agreed?