Which are the most nationalistic anime you know?

Which are the most nationalistic anime you know?

Konpeki no Kantai and its sequel.

YYY did a great job hiding its nationalist/WW2 overtones in a mahou shoujo setting.

Explain?

She's singing war-time songs, popular with current far-right ultra-nationalist Japanese.

all of them.

Infinite Stratos.

GATE. Only in an anime about fighting medieval armies could Japan's military seem relevant.

I partially gave up on Muv Luv Tortilla Chips because it was too much of "dumb gaijin can't instinctively understand muh yamato damashii even though no one bothers to explain it to him"

GATE isn't even trying to hide it.
Hell, they had to tone down the WN for the LN, and the LN for the anime and manga.

are these those comfort women I've heard so much about?

What about american nationalism? How come the japs don't bring up them getting rekt with an atomic bomb in anime?

Why would you ever make something about your own country being shit on and making another country look good. Unless you are a cuck.

Gook and chink lies.

Yes and unit 731 literally never existed.

Grave of the Fireflies?

Either way, it's been a good number of decades. It's not like other places in the world focus all the media on old losses either.

Most anime are quite nationalist, even Akira showed the Army guy doing the experiments in good light while the rebels and the politician who supported them are made to look like rats.

otokojuku

Baki is pretty nationalist on his own way.

Every anime where the character's father is japanese and the mother is a foreigner, and most of the time a white woman.

Any anime where it shows Japan in a positive light

That's just being truthful

This, really should have let the Soviets invade their mainland.

What's the manga about the nationalist girl called?
Not Hi no Maru Gaisen otome.

but muh freedom

>92.98% less likely to be in prison
>92.11% less likely to be murdered
>83.33% less likely to have HIV/AIDS

Code Geass.

I wonder if Japan has people who make nuke jokes the same way we have people who make 9/11 jokes.

Gate? Also that other one that was like Gate with the half elf slut in.

Kumeta's always quick to pick fights with Korea and China and to accuse politicians of betraying their country. He's not like those atrocity-denying militaristic nutcases and his message is kind of diluted among all the other things he criticises, but he's probably not completely stable himself.

This would be the time to post that "give us back our technology" screenshot from Joshiraku if I had it.

Probably not. The nukings happened decades ago, not many people from that time that were old enough to understand what was going on still live, making jokes of things that almost no one experienced is kind of pointless.

Whats wrong with being nationalist??

Nowadays a bunch of retards act like the concept of nation love is outdated, hope you enjoy muhammads dick in your ass.

Sup Sup Forums

Nobody said it was wrong though.

>have 3.05% more free time

This is bullshit, japanese work themselves to death, no wonder karoshi is a thing

>Whats wrong with being nationalist??

Nobody likes Hollywood tier garbage there are legitimate propaganda movies shot in Nazi Germany which are more subtle and hold up better.

The one thing that always blew my mind was when a female character can just walk around or go to the store in midnight like it's normal in Japan.

I'd mindbreak her by pumping her with filthy gaijin seeds into her womb and force her to bear half-breed children

>Nationalistic
>Not an attempt for improving diplomatic relations

Everyone works themselves to death if they hope to have good retirement funds, you wouldn't know this if all you do is flip burgers from 9 to 5.

Doesn't stop holocaust jokes from happening.

Yeah Kumeta definitely has some Japanese nationalism, it shows a bit in SZS too. But he doesn't come across as racist or anything, just really likes traditional Jap culture.

what's that?

Wasn't the point of that other anime whose title you can't remember basically that the Japanese government is evil and that a lolicon otaku would make a better diplomat and statesman than Japanese rulers?

What site is this from?

The first one is retarded, he shoots down the plane he is supposed to be protecting which is carrying the girl he loves so his own country can't develop the first atom bomb before America.

There is no statutory minimum paid vacation or paid public holidays in America, it is left to the employers to offer paid vacation. In Japan they get a minimum of ten days, and the company will usually grant an extra day per year per year served with the company.

Because the Jews make sure muh 6 gorllion is never forgotten, they will never stop banking on their perpetual victim status.

>nobody has mentioned Silent Service or Konpeki no Kantai

The best comedy's ever.

Pan Slavic Nationalism made by Japanese

OTAN was behind everything(read it backwards)

Anyways should have been a OVA.

>Whats wrong with being nationalist??

Because people who claim to be nationalist are mostly violent retarded austists who aren't productive in society.

Check Sup Forums for more details.

My point is people still make jokes about it and 9/11 so what would mean the Japanese nukings aren't fair game? I'm sure some Japanese people make jokes about it like how Americans make 9/11 jokes.

I want anime that admits the truth that japs are subhuman and the aryan america is superior.

The Japanese were considered honorary aryans by the Germans

That just means we gas you last.

Found the hillary clinton voter

>There is no statutory minimum paid vacation or paid public holidays in America
What the fuck, at least in my shit third world country has more rights for the working class

Still, people working 14h+ per day is insane

Despite this the majority of japanese never use their vacation days.

The insidious thing about japanese business isn't that the government doesn't support your rights, it's that society itself sees them as being unnecessary and expects you to work to death or until you reach 定年.

Contrast that with America where the cultural "What's in it for me" attitude universally supports your individual rights, but the corporations have the government in its pockets.

How has nobody mentioned Geass?
God know how many times NIPPON BANZAI is shouted throughout that show.

>implying not working with a community towards a greater goal isn't better than america's individualistic muh special snowflake culture

Good employee. NOW GET BACK TO WORK! NO BREAKS DURING 15 HOUR SHIFTS!

Liking your own ethnic group means you value others less.

But nobody said that there was anything wrong with it you paranoid fag

10/10 game user

Not all races are equal. The whites are the master race who need to watch over the lesser races so they don't fuck up every nation they live in.

>Episode 1
>Britania slaughter innocente nihonjin in the slums

Yeah, I know this was to make me hate them but Code Geass and its nippon banzai shit made me drop it

I don't remember the last time that the father was non-Nip and the mother was a nip

What's the matter cuck, can't handle a superior group of people defending themselves from lesser beings? The weak will always fear the strong.

Yes. What else would you expect?

If thats what you're looking for you should set up a kibbutz or go work for a small company.

Faceless salaryman working for a faceless corporation is too depressing to actually believe your helping anybody but your boss's pockets.

I'd actually kill to feel like my work is helping others, this feeling of meaninglessness is really starting to hurt my wagecuck feelings.

How pathetic

>pick fights with Korea and China

What's wrong with that?
I agree that Kumeta really doesn't care about true nationalism, he just wants to make some much, much milder version of South Park with his works. If you want to make jokes in every possible way, you would end up making some jokes about politicians or pacifism. Nothing more.

One really funny thing about some Koreans or chinks is they would act like crybabies when it comes to any Anime literally SHOWING Japanese military power, even if what happened is the whole JSDF being fucked up by aliens, or some boring biography made by Ghibili talking about the designer of A6M, or some shipgirls doing some moe shit. They just would start whining.

The original Uchuu Senkan Yamato was nationalistic as fuck on purpose.

Nationalism links me together with a bunch of dirty alien foreigners (ie my countrymen, most of whom I'll never meet in my life), while separating me from some of the people I actually like (or at least have spoken to at some point).

Internationalism at least has some (admittedly shrinking) pockets within the movement that are anti-collectivist as a whole, but nationalism wears all the negative aspects of internationalism a priori and with pride.

subhumans complaining about subhumans, big deal.

Josuke from Jojo part 4. Joseph, his father, is american and his mother is japanese.
But yeah it's pretty unusual, usually it's the other way because japs idolize white women.

black people ruining the national averages as always

>subhumans complaining about subhumans, big deal.

We're watching subhuman cartoons then and discussing it in a subhuman cartoon forum.

What does that make us who partake in such subhuman activities such as anime watching.

This. The strong japanese winning the war against the nazi aliens and impregnating the beautiful scandinavian-like aliens.

I only care about anime. Anime is the only reason why people give a shit about that terrible little series of islands. If anime never existed, japan could burn for all I care.

Uchuu Senkan Iowa & Bismarck when?

This makes me wonder if South Korea would be so uppity without the american troops.

>South Korea
>uppity

North Korea can randomly bomb them and they wouldnt do shit

America didn't invent anime though

It be funny as hell if there was a violent and bloody invasion of south korea by north korea. It be the first step to WWIII.

>Are you implying that our Great General Kim's leadership can't let your pathetic little mind understand?

Well that's what would happen without American troops.
Oh maybe they won't have the chance to understand the word "anime" then.

Yes, america didn't invent the only redeeming and positive factor about japan. Big deal. Aryan America is still better.

2D is the only thing that matters though.

Yeah, the best koreans bombed the shit out of their islands, sunk their ships and all they do is cry to America for protection, yet they love to whine about eveything, like the Sea of Japan crap.

>Anime is a hobby for losers even in japan
>He likes something even "subhumans" think is gross

You're just like the last person in a human centipede

Yes, but the people who make anime are subhuman. You work live a slave for 16 hours a day, men are beta as fuck, women are ugly as fuck, and they got rekt hard by not one but two atomic bombs proving the superiority and intelligence of aryans.

Juche is literally Sup Forums

Crest of the Stars/ Banner of the Stars
The Abh were the perfected Japanese Imperialists envisioned in the early 20th Century.
The author is even a Japanese Imperialist sympathizer.

>Yes
Then you agree with me that the only culture that has produced anything of worth in this world, 2D, is Japanese culture.

They could have been bombed 50 times and it doesn't change that.

The regular human nation alliance in that show was retarded for the sake of it, on top of that they lacked a Totalitarian Militarist run human nation.

They did have the NOTSoviets if I remember correctly though

2199 cleaned the rampant jingoism up a fair bit

>They could have been bombed 50 times and it doesn't change that.

Daily reminder that:

No nukes = No anime.

That is all.

Aryan culture is superior you cuck. Fucking subhuman japs should have been bombed a third time.