Fun fact:

did you know that Malay Muslims had a higher average IQ than Irish people?

Other urls found in this thread:

straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/duo-who-fatally-assaulted-french-national-for-mocking-them-plead-guilty-to
youtube.com/watch?v=qO6WcyMVxwo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did you know that the IQ meme is just a meme? The only thing that matters is to remove every muslim from the world so they can find peace in their house of peace aka. death

t. Irish potato

>t. Shill desperatly trying to save his shill thread
Muslim unculture will not survive the next purge.
No one cares for Palestine, except Israel
No one cares for muslim dying in the millions every year
The only thing people care for is how to stop terror, which is equalized with muslim. Just a matter of time till they get that killing them all is the only viable solution.

Now show flag coward

At least they are pretty and have white skin, also that website is false. Swedes and Swiss people have the highest IQ in the world.

Eeew, what's that thing eating her face?

Yeah i'm sure theres a lot of iq test taking going on in malaysia. Right between making cheap handicrafts and eating their dogs for lunch, they take a lot of iq tests.

We have bigger dicks as well

>muslim
>having a piercing

pick ONE and only ONE.

>Swedes

Don't fool yourself Bjorn, there are very few Swede's with braincells now-a-days. Booksmart is a whole different subject.

Did you know that mudslimes are just as bad as kikes?

I am a Swede on a proxy obviously

>Swedes have the highest IQ in the world
>everyone of them is being replaced by retarded niggers
I wonder how they manage to get that.

Did you know that Ira faggots have a higher terrorism rate than Malay Muslims?

A few extra IQ points doesn't stop bullets in the air you know

Sure you do ;)
straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/duo-who-fatally-assaulted-french-national-for-mocking-them-plead-guilty-to

I'm sure you do, chink.

That's like boasting that you're taller than a dwarf

Did you know that gorillas have a higher IQ than Africans?

>shocked that a group could be smarter than a group who almost got completely wiped out because no potatoes

The Paki women round here have piercings. The younger men often have tattoos.

Doubt it's true Ireland is a one of the riches countries in the world and Malaise is of the poorest, and that website get quite a bit wrong.
Even if it's true it shows that their is more to a good country then just iq.

*is one of

Fuck off you goat fucking pedophile. You and your 5 goat wives gonna get what's coming @islamingenocideS.O.ON

Malays are chinks you stupid fuck. They arent brown people

Just found this pic, might as well post this on every retarded thread i see on this awful board.

The Chinks aren't Muslim. The Muslims are basically wogs, they're like Indonesians.

Did u know Muslim men suck more cock per capita than any men in the world?

No they are not, they are closer to filipinos.

Nose ring of decadence

You are Algerian/Moroccan. Did you know that both have IQs on par with some Sub Saharan countries? Really makes you think

I bet this figure includes the Chinese population, which is almost 25%. Given that they're likely to have an average IQ of over 100, that makes the remaining Malay Muslims IQ well under 90. Wogs BTFO.

youtube.com/watch?v=qO6WcyMVxwo

Fuck islam, we'll go full Myanmar on you when SHTF.

Arrr rook same

And what do you do with all that extra IQ? You fucking bend over 5 times a day for a peadophile. You cut dick skin off babies. Your countries are literally shitholes that only improve in aesthetic quality after America bombs the absolute living fuck out of them. Most of your men are ape-like monobrowed smelly cunts and your women are beak nosed wretches. In fact, you're so intelligent you even used the past tense of "had" a higher IQ. So thanks for that. I think your goat is calling you for it's hourly fuck. Skiddle on now and try not to explode on the way.

>le you worship muhammad meme
>le he was a pedophile meme
>i-it's in the hadees

Why do you feed the troll so easily like that? Low-iq potato

my dog has a higher IQ than irish people

>Praising Jerry Adams
>Papist
>Criticising other people for worshipping a peado

You're just as bad, christ, you even use the

>we'll just outbreed our superiors

tactic, eat shit and die.

MUDSLIME BTFO

Tu parles français sale nègre?

Was for

You, you useless cunt.

What part of the nonce capital of the world did you immigrate to join your 2,764 inbred family members Achmed?

Or are you a legitimate Brit who's actually leaping to the defense of Muslims. I would say I'd be surprised but you faggots love the brown dick.

Mongolia has a higher average IQ than all Western countries and its poor af

That statistic presumably includes Chinese- and Indian-Malaysians though.

>I am a Muslim on Sup Forums
So of course I talk French

Yet Malaysia is more of a shithole than Ireland. I've been in Malaysia and it redefined my concept of "inbred".

>India's mean IQ is 82
>Chineses make up not even 20% of Malaysia
You lil sheet

>Fuck up arab countries, that just want to be left alone for 100+ years

>Allowe slav Jews to invade their homelands

>Support that religious kike-project with all the weapons and money you have

>Aaaand fuck up arab countries again. Twice.

You know, if you faggots would just leave the arabs alone for two seconds and stopped blowing Israel.
Thats what the censored 9/11 report said aswell.

Your fucking screencap retard, it's written in french.

I believe it. The Irish American middle-class in suburban Chicago where I grew up were rather dimwitted.

ENNNN GNEGNE BRAVO JAVER PAS VU MERCI tu m'as demandé si je parlais français je te djis ui me soule pas wesh

It's 23.4% Chinese according to Wikipedia, which is enough to push you wogs' IQ down below the Paddies, kek

That's cute
Lol get back in line

I love you, America