Why do brits care so much about american politics?

Why do brits care so much about american politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2017/10/03/uk-to-hike-penalties-on-viewing-terrorist-content-online/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah why would we care about the number 1 military power and economy who we rely on for business,commerce and capital. Also Brexit needs S business and investment.

American politics are global politics and more relevant than most people's own country's politics.

Because hes a intellectual hack who edgy fedora faggots look up to.

Anglo brotherss? memes aside, I know American politics are important and whatnot, but its always some condescending British guy you see on the news as a guest or whatever, and never someone from anywhere else.

It's easier to clip the wings of others than to learn to fly yourself. Especially when your royal zombie overloads won't permit any flying.

Why do Americans care so much about everyone elses political bs?

His main audience is Americans

We don't. Sage.

American politics are entertaining.

It's like a T.V show

richard dawkins is a faggot

Because they go to jail if they have the wrong opinion about their own countries politics.

Because our country actually matters.

Because they have no say in the way their country is governed, so they live vicariously through us.

Ever since the Vegas shooting this board has been inundated with britbongs saying "Hurr durr, dumb Americans and their guns", and it's getting embarrassing desu, I suspect a lot of them are from plebbit

And yours are straight out of 1984

American politics is the best reality show in the history of mankind. Now with guns!

Because they are far-left control freaks living in a far-left hellhole and want to make everywhere just like them.

You've always been like this, but I'll still miss you.
You'll be gone before soon enough with that new law of yours.

Culturally similar enough that we can apply each other's lessons to our own societies.

success breeds jealousy

You have to understand. Britain is really good at this. They just want to share their best practices.

We can only hope, if they have tendies in prison then it might be for the best anyway

>give up your guns because one nutjob shot some children
>government realizes you're a weak, beta group of people
>imports millions of shitskins with high testosterone and high birthrates
>literally put foreigner's interests above it's own native people
>native brits react to this by taking their anger out on the leader of a country they themselves made up a few centuries ago

Is the eternal anglo the most cucked breed of the white race? They make slavs look practically like Italians in comparison.

I don't mind if the bongs share opinions with and about us. They're like a slightly weird & less successful older brother.

The country itself is shit & I wouldn't wanna ever visit again, but I like the people. Dumb as hell though, letting their gov't run roughshod over everything like that. Taxes on TV. No facesitting. PFFFF..as if. I'm gonna miss them when they're gone & I will refuse to support the new caliphate - that's a promise.

The same reason so many Americans are obsessed with things happening in Europe

Brits cant help themselves from telling everyone else how to behave, it's in their nature.

Brits also get a moral high from feeling superior to Americans. Thats why I wish the US would just stop pretending and go full imperial power on us

>Yeah why would we care about the number 1 military power and economy who we rely on for business,commerce and capital. Also Brexit needs S business and investment.
I would like nothing more than to stop military protection for the entire free world. I am serious when I say that!

Why would anyone take moral advice from British people?

Brits care about American politics, because they think we are still there colonial subjects, and look down at us

usa is britains downsyndrome child with weapons.

Dawkins is a cunt

because we will always be "the one that got away"

their obsession is depressing

it's time to move on England

Anything to distract them from the paki rape gangs and the creeping unchallenged sharia which will devour them

i know
you would think that if they focused on their own that their place wouldn't be such a shit hole

They fucked up their own country so now they're out to fuck yours too

because we are the world hegemon and their lives are dictated by our military
feels bretty gud on top

Seriously, it's like an ex texting you every two months. Move on, little bongs.

You guys shouldn't let this Polish Sausage to generate so much divisiveness. One day they will be back behind the Iron Curtain pt. 2 & they're just trying to score brownie points with Mother Bear before the fact.

They always crow about being nigger free but they're right next door to the first defacto Muslim state in Europe. Who do they think is next on the list LOL?

post script:
Sargon literally said "what WE could have had" referring to if Hillary had won.
They literally consider themselves Americans because we are so damned relevant.

>There are no gods thus meaning there is no real basis for ethics or morality since those would just be constructions of men and thus fungible and open to personal interpretation
>BUT DONT OWN GUNS GOYIM THATS BAD BECAUSE...BECAUSE....I SAID SO

There is a logical basis for ethics stemming from the consistency principle, dumbass.

cant stand this cunt

Because Britain is our bitch.

They want us to be unarmed twats like them.

Bigger question is why do Brits get butthurt whenever Americans talk about their politics, yet have no problem talking about ours.

Britbongs literally live in an Orwellian state

techcrunch.com/2017/10/03/uk-to-hike-penalties-on-viewing-terrorist-content-online/

You would, those in charge of you don't want that.

Fucking radio hosts are shilling so hard over here about what happened in Vegas. Why don't these cunts understand that what happened had nothing to do with us, even our "Conservatives" Have libtard attitudes towards firearms despite many of them to their own admission being raised with them.

And now our Prime Minister is allegedly considering new gun control measures the cunt is off the rails? Bunch o' cunts get killed in the U.S by a Psychopath and suddenly we're shitting ourselves.

Don't believe the lies leftists shill at you Burgerlads, Gun Control IS a slippery slope and beyond the current measures you have which I think are quite generous there is no pleasing them.

checked, poofta

Because it's the accent everyone has grown up thinking means cultured and intelligent. If some continental yuropoor got on with is faggoty accent and talked about the country no one would listen.

>We are all Africans
Nice shirt, fag.

WE

They're jelly that they live in Orwellian Neo-Pakistan, while we can own .50-caliber machine guns.

WUZ

Caring about British politics is considered a hate crime against politicians

OY VEY
But why do you NEED a .50 Calibre Machine Gun? Don't ya know that only evil Nazis use .50 Calibre Machine guns!? xD

His t shirt in the picture TRIGGERZ ME REEEEE

Because they are still in debt after the French and Indian War.