Gun control does not work

Daily reminder that there is an INVERSE relationship between homicide rate and gun ownership. More guns means less murder.
>Gun-control faggots BTFO forever!
>inb4 Let's ignore all kinds of homicide except gun homicides because otherwise I have no argument!
>inb4 CNN told me that was debunked and I'm such a stupid faggot I believe them.

Other urls found in this thread:

crimeresearch.org/2014/03/comparing-murder-rates-across-countries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gun control faggots, GTFO of my country!

>analysis includes third-world nigger countries

try the same analysis using only civilized white-majority countries with populations that aren't predisposed to violence and tell us your result

>norway
>plenty of guns
>little murders

Let's wait a few years for Norway to accept more shitskins and see the stats change, nig nog.

The issue right now and probably forever will be mass murder.

>Suddenly race is really important to me!
Go fuck yourself.

we shud get rid of are guns. this kind of stuff woud stop if we just got rid of the guns.

>The issue right now and probably forever will be mass murder.
The EU has a slightly higher mass-murder rate than the US does.

Reminder that libtards don't give a fuck about saving lives. They just don't want the populace to be able to defend itself from the totalitarian government they want to install.

I'm not talking about rate. I'm talking about how many people a person can kill with a machine gun versus a bolt action. Gun enthusiasts better brace for impact.

>Let me move the goalposts so that I can make my bullshit argument that leaving the populace defenseless against their government and the criminals is a logical thing to do.
No faggot, I won't let you move the goalposts.
Go ahead and claim that fully automatic weapons should be outlawed so I can laugh at your abysmal ignorance.

that graph only says that more niggers = more gun violence, regardless of the actual amount of niggers or guns per capita. junk science.

I'm not moving shit. The reason we are talking is because of a mass murder and that is where the incoming legislation will be focused.

are we going to pretend this graph controls for any of the hundreds of other variables at play here?

take a stats class you low IQ retard

It does you fucking Mongoloid.

Source:

crimeresearch.org/2014/03/comparing-murder-rates-across-countries/

Yet you post a graph which compares countries where people make 1 dollar a week to the USA. Go back to school autsmo
Link an actual study next time, not the interpretation of a gun rights blog with a vested interest.

meant for this retard

So people only die from gun related deaths in developed nations? How fucking dumb are you?

South America is worse than armed conflicts in sandland

>civilized white-majority countries
If you only count white Americans, their crime rate is below most EU countries and they have truckloads of guns.

Mass murder is basically statistically irrelevant

Emotional impact from the (((mass media))) megaphone is more important than statistical relevance and you know it as much as I do.