How do you feel about homoeroticism in Anime and Manga?

How do you feel about homoeroticism in Anime and Manga?

Just like how I feel with anything in anime. If it serves no purpose, breaks immersion and is there for fanservice then I don't like it.

It's garbage.
Now fuck off fujotrash.

I don't like watching it. Fortunately it's contained into its own shows or played as a joke in the shows I do enjoy. I see nothing wrong with it though, I just don't find it appealing so I don't watch shows about it.

Just the best.

Lesbians are pure, but fags are disgusting.

Not lesbians.

Fuck me why can't I ever remember Natsume episodes.

I don't recall this shit at all.

I'm okay with it if it actually leads to something or the show itself is self aware enough to joke about it. Otherwise I find it kinda annoying, but whatever, it's not really different from any other kind of fanservice

Same way I feel about it in RL, whatever the fuck but it doesn't interest me.
With the exception that homofags bullying normfags for giggles does make me laugh and the gags they do in some manga/anime with the almost offensively gay dude making the MC uber uncomfortable are funny as hell.

>Hating lesbians
you gay or something?

I prefer full blown BL
pandering with no commitment is just insulting trash.

Same, I loved watching it but can only recall a couple of episodes out of the 3 seasons. Everything else just blends

It's the same as with any other relationship. Is it developed and layered? If yes, great. If no, then it's shit.

Why, yes, yes I fucking am!

user it's 4 seasons.

It's okay as long as it panders to my ships.

BL is insulting trash, those who make it have an agenda to promote.

watch more yuri

Oh fug, I've only watched the first 3 then. I guess now I have to catch up before the new season drops, which I thought was the fourth

author seems to like the other guy chasing natsume more than tanuma, which is too bad

I actually like it if it's just fanservice for a close friendship.
Real faggotry in normal shows doesn't work out too well. At that point I'd rather just read BL.

I wouldn't call Natsume and Tanuma's relationship homoerotic, but it's nice to watch.

I refuse to, Yuri has nothing for me to really be interested in. So long as you adopt live and let live, I have no problems with you. You are not the type though, so fuck off to your paradise and stay there.

You're a pleb. Btw, Sup Forums is a yuri board like /u/ is.

Oh how delusional you are, Sup Forums is full of dick craving sluts and you know it.

No, that's the cancer killing Sup Forums. This board has always been for lesbians. Always has been and always will be.

>Sup Forums is a yuri board like /u/ is.
>/u/shitters actually believe this
WEW
E
W

I like yuri but it's easily one of the most hated things in this board.

Sup Forums coined the term Gar. Your argument is not backed by history, but by emotion. The homothread is a fucking staple of the board, no matter how cancer ridden it might be right now. If anything is cancer, it is the /u/ mindset run amok.

Those are newfags trying too hard to fit in.