"Civilians would lose in war w/ government. Guns wont save you from jets, tanks & battleships"

Imperative redpills.

Over-simplification fallacy. Army would not cooperate with a government ordering them to bomb their own people.

The more massacres the government carried out the more people would support the revolution.

>you can't stop the US military with rifles and IED's

explain iraq and afghanistan

i wonder if Catalonia got more support after the Spanish PM sent cops to beat up the populace(which they did)

>"what is Afgahnistan" the meme

kys faggot

>Guns wont save you from jets, tanks & battleships
really? then what happened to the US in vietnam, and the russians in afghanistan ?

Out police, even with the overwhelming force that they possess, took 72 minutes to get to the room of Paddock. One person was able to hit 500+ people in a short amount of time with doctored semi-automatic guns. The police could do nothing. The SWAT teams could do nothing. Both, as well as the military, lean to the right and would never side with leftists in a civil war or revolt.
The minute the American government starts using aircraft and military might to combat its own citizens is the moment the government falls as a nation. Defections, foreign military aid, and fence sitters would pour in to fight the government. It would lose all legitimacy with a large portion of the population. It already has, but people are too complacent and uncaring to try anything. Once the floodgates open, though, people would pour like water into the revolt/civil war.
The government knows it stands no chance, or else it wouldn't try so hard to enact gun control at every turn.

The military will not comply with orders to massacre American civilians. If a rebellion ever formed that was large enough to overthrow the government, the military would join them.

What would your government actually accomplish if it started demolishing civilian areas with military hardware? Do you think more people would be sympathetic towards a government that bombs it's own cities?

The government wouldn't use those, because if they did all they'd be are rulers of rubble and shit. You're a fucking fool if you think a civil war would lead to the army bombing their own people and destroying all their cities.

And us in Afghanistan, and us in Syria, and us in Iraq....

Yes because the soldiers would have their morale blowing up buildings with their flag on it and killing Americans

Jesus, third time today, and someone finally beat me to it

>Guns wont save you from jets, tanks & battleships
Highly effective against niggers though

Top tier, user. Fuck these shills up.

They won't even bomb North Korea, but they will butcher their own citizens?

LMAO

People who say the civilians would lose are ignorant.

There's a thing called 4th generation warfare, looks it up. The US in particular is awful at winning conflicts against decentralized forces comprised of irregulars.

Yeah remember when the Vietcong got its ass kicked by America's jets tanks and battleships?
Oh wait...

People forget that our military is our family and friends. There will be some who blindly follow orders but the vast majority aren't going to kill Americans.

that's not a real quote and it ignores the purpose of 2a. dumb nigger

More support internationally.

But the open, degenerate communism of so many Catalonian leaders is awakening a Gen Z response in Spain of Young Falangists throwing Roman Salutes and remembering Franco fondly.

Did any of you retards spouting "hurr durr kys op" notice OP is not disagreeing with you?

You fucking retards have such little attention spans.

Civilians would lose on the battlefield, but the government would lose the second it reached such a state of violence. The collapse of order would cost everything.

It's not about set piece battles, it's about the cost of the thing.

We don't currently have any non-classified autonomous kill bots.

Unless you are going to bring all military and their families inside the perimeter of well secured facilities (most military housing is off base these days) good luck avoiding retaliation.

>officer drone arresting dissidents dot jpg

It will not be a direct battle if it's happened

Also, the US does not exist in a vacuum. Other nations will be involved.

>rulers of rubble and shit
Kek they pretty much already are

Wrong, armies would not use tanks and battleships as there would be too much collateral damage to innocent bystanders. Morale is important, remember that the army is made up of citizens, so if you start carpet bombing your own people, military men will defect. This is why morale is so important.

Just want you to know OP that I work in the navy and work on Nuclear Reactors for an aircraft carrier.

If it ever came to SHTF, before I would defect it would be laughably easy to cripple the reactors/plants for years if not permanently. A 4 billion dollar warship would sit pier side for years if not forever just due to the actions of one lone wolf.

There are plenty of others who think like me who have access to other equipment in the other branches so just keep that in mind.

Battleships aren't even used in modern navies.

>''Guns won't save you from tanks''
What is .50 BMG round

>''Guns won't save you from jets''
Jets are only used for air-to-air or air-to-sea operations. Bombers are easy to avoid, just hide in a basement

>''Guns won't save you from battleships''
Good luck trying to attack tragets on land with a massive boat. You'll be a giant target, and pretty every single type of ships in the Navy are meant to use against other ships, aircraft, or submarines

Besides, guerilla warfare can defeat even the strongest of armies

>What is Vietnam
>What is Afghanistan
>What is Chechnya

so you're saying we should all become Rocket Man

Americans just don't have the stomach for it. "Wahh muh pore women n children" you just have to do what the Russians do: just kill them all

fucking lmao

There wouldn't be open battles. That's not discounting military forces either going AWOL or defecting to civvies. Regardless I know Russia has actively said they'd support American citizens if they rebelled against the government. I'm sure other nations would jump in if the us gov started to use full force military actions against innocent civilians. It'd be a shitshow and American hegemony would end, so honestly no one in TPTB wants this. Once the zog have a new slave/mad dog to protect them then you can expect shit like this to happen, but not befoee

Coming from someone who can't finish a small piece of writing. Fuck off shill. We would win. Read posts, if your small attention span can handle it, to find out why we would win.

Yes but the marines would probably launch a coup d'etat and seize power
Remember most of the military are right wing and would love to murder a bunch of politicians and spineless bureaucrats if they went too far.
I know people in the British marines who would love storm into parliament and Downing Street and execute them all.

Even if Mcveigh was working with the CIA, he is not a rare soldier. Many people only join the military in peace time in the hope they get kill people they don't like.

How well did it work in Vietnam?

I'd really like to know how they'll sail a battleship to Kansas

A better way to word what I was trying to say. "Muh predator drones vs AR" meme misses the point entirely

What is US vs. Viet Cong?

Thanks for letting them know, they are not in control, britbong :)

so you can't explain it either?

The very fact that the government would have to wage literal war on the "muh guns" crowd is a point for guns in itself. Sure, the army would win in the end, but the political costs would be massive. A lot of politicians just want to have comfy jobs and bribes from lobbyists. They want their ideological crusades too but with little resistance and easy wins

Politics is like business. You have a political cost and a political benefit of a decision.

tl;dr politics is about taking and holding power. It's not about bombing your own citizens with fighter jets and shouting "hahaha I am stronger than you".

That is not a redpill it is a complete misunderstanding of reality.

you will only get about 20% of the cowards in the military to turn on their own people...the rest will fight with the people....kinda blows your whole stupid argument out of the water dunnit??

I dont even need to read this thread to know there are bluepilled retards who think the people would win because of some retarded arguments about morality and the military.

Unless the fucking uprising were the Amish, the entire thing would be blown and nearly everyone involved fingered during the planning stages. And no military would be involved as they'd send Jasonohammud Bourneusan, CIA trained ISIL veterans who chew off infidels heads to murder rape everyone and anyone close to them.. Then pin it on the legal gun owning republicuck across the street. North Korea is the only "real" war left in this lifetime. All other wars are information wars.

Dpnt stop killing till every single leftist is dead. Even left handed people. Cant be too safe...

Look at any shitistan country and you will realize that planes, tanks, and radar can only do so much.

But the people bombing would be citizens. I would like to see how much of the military would openly wage war on their own soil. I am assuming you are not from america due to the flag. But they would never. Just read some of the comments here. Citizens would win, and that is what scares them the most. I don't think they would ever wage war on our own soil, though. (Without an immediate gain in outstanding profits)

BTW, most of the people who post this meme are statist Progressives who are Fanbois of big Government.

The Armed Forces would either revolt or desert. We’re not the Germans. Yet.

>it's another libtard thinks the military he hates is going to side with him thread

As an infantryman, I can tell you that most soldiers wouldn't fight against civilians if the civilians were in the right. Most infantrymen and combat arms are the "don't tread on me" type and would be on the civilian side of the battle

>Vietcong would lose in a war w/ government. Guns wont save you from jets, tanks & battleships
- Retard, 1964

I mean, just look at Vietnam?

she looks great.. who's banging her? god damnit.

probably some ahole in a beanie

Dissent in the military is part of the "political costs"

Winninng militarily and winning politically are two different things. That's what people comparing firepower of a gun nut militia with an armoured division dont get. Politicians want to build a secure power structure for their group/party/clique. Killing your own citizens in regular battles with tanks does not strenghthen your power but builds up political opposition, in the army and elsewhere.(in case of modern US at least) So paradoxically the more militiamen you kill the more likely you are to be toppled.

You have no power here.

In almost all civil wars the army plays a big role and often not on the side of the government. I don't think any commander would turn down extra personal and weapons even if they were just used in a supporting role.

>"Civilians would lose in war w/ government. Guns wont save you from jets, tanks & battleships"

>tfw the Viet Kong did it with landmines, grenades, AK-47, and funny hats.

The Government would never declare open war, it would just eliminate us secretly. I.E. The Plot of Captain America Winter Soldier

>Coming from someone who can't finish a small piece of writing.
What are you talking about, retard?

>Dpnt stop killing till every single leftist is dead.
Fuck yeah
>Even left handed people. Cant be too safe...
Kek

Still your first sentence was meaningful and really wise.
It's about 8pm in France, i'm going to drink red wine to you mon ami.

There is no government. There are only citizens.

True, but the first order of US soil war against itself, would rely on the militia to turn against the political war. Would need a political leader to combat it. You don't think any republicans would turn to the cause? I mean I think all democrats would want to wipe us out, obviously. But I do feel citizens would gain political leadership, if SHTF

For those saying "muh gorilla warfare" realize that Iraq Vietnam and Afghanistan were proxy wars. Meaning nobody was even trying to win. Maybe it would increase the length by six months but with drone strikes a uprising would be put down pretty quick, If murrica actually wanted to win.

Who would be flying the planes when over half the military defects?

"Civilians in the right" Blue Pill detected. Define "In the right".

Live in colorado.
Battleship strolling through town.
Wish i could sink it.

The people in red also produce of 91% of domestic goods that the people in blue use.

Let that sink in for a moment.

Syria amd Iraq.

Sage this slide thread

this. you think gubmint agents would prefer a paycheck over their families?

American gun owners outnumber the ten largest militaries in the world by an order or magnitude.

It'd be over in about as much time as it took them to drive to DC.

This is true.. But scattered across wars, not to mention china would probably arm and train citizens to fight for them. A civil war would probably get really ugly if not executed properly on both sides, regardless of winning/losing sides.

Well fuck this libtards.

I'm going to drink some wine.

Obama did sign the drone order allowing useage against US citizens at home and abroad and the Army Manual of 2013 stated the plan for domestic insurrection would involve systematic raids on rebel sympathsiers to be thrown into FEMA camps and drone strikes on arms dumps,militia leaders and homes of senior members of groups.

>what is 1776

Are there enough careerfag spooks to form a sizeable and credible force though?

It saves from niggers tho

Why did they specifically say Ohio or Austin?

American army is private army, so what government are you talking about? Shadow government?

Actually, everyone is forgetting how this would probably be racially charged. Might happen when Whites are the minority.

America cant win asymmetrical wars.

>Army Manual of 2013 stated the plan for domestic insurrection
Is there a link to this? Sounds comfy.

It's interesting that you think heavy drone strikes by the government would be supported.

All American wars are asymmetrical though, America has no peers atm

These two are what I came here to post.

Also, do not underestimate the amount of braindead niggers that will just kill and rape everything they can find in a suicidal fashion. They will fling themselves at police stations and military bases because they're fucking retarded. Also, in the case of a civil war, China and potentially some others will be so far up our ass, we'll be burping rice, so the government will be fighting a two-front war that they cannot win.

This. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a POC-led movement to disarm White men in the near future.

If the millennials had been just a little older shilldog would have won. I don't think you realize how much subversive communist leanings most 18-24 actually hold in murrica. Half the drone strikes will probably be by transgenders anyway gunning for christian gun owners.

post your fav gun if you voted red in blue area

Guns won't save you ?
>areyousureaboutthat.jpeg
Taliban
ISIS
>Literally have shitty AK's and rpgs against what is supposed to be the most advanced army on earth with jets drones missiles helicopters and all kinds of shit
>mfw Americans get shit on and sent back to burger land with no legs

Great. So there's absolutely no need to take our guns.

1895?