archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142367935/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141164141/#q141164141
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141360822/#q141360822
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141498953/#q141498953
youtube.com/watch?v=qO6WcyMVxwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=8ShVCnR5NWQ

Democracy was a mistake.

>The Las Vegas shooting wasn't that bad.

Glad to here it. Seems there's no need to ban guns after all.

Niggers don't count.

Delete this, thanks.

Das rite, the original peoples of this land, African Americans, were victims of the deadliest shooting at Wounded Knee.

Dog bites man isn't news.. Man bites dog is.

/thread

They do count black lives.
It's just adjusted by about 3/5

WE WUZ INJUNS AN SHIET TOO

Blacks run as soon as they hear anything that sounds like gunshots. Unfortunately whites do not have the same evolutionary reflex.

This guy is such a fucking idiot

The Root is such good trash to read. The comment section is always filled with self hating whites. The author's article on Black on Black crime is a good lawl too

Lol went on kikebook for the first time in awhile and saved some pics like this. Black people are Fucking ridiculous they seriously play the biggest victim complex ever.

Here is 1 of the pics I saved.

Translation: (((CNN) cares less about Black lives than Blacks; amirite?
>one city
>one gun free zone
>on track to hit a new high in it murder rate

More than half wouldn't pass the background check.

We wiz literally everything

How many niggers in America can scrape together $500 in a single day? 5? I think we're safe.

no mass shooting is that bad. so far the "worst" was 50 people, thats not even close to putting a dent into the number of people who live in my post code. literally why should i care?

You need to multiply your stats for black shootings by 3/5, then come back with a number.

No, 3/5's was

Only thing that this is missing from being a slide thread bingo is the fact that op actually posted more than once.

(((Democracy))), (((Central Banks)))

So many black people continue to say...

1. Whites created slavery.

Slavery existed long before the white race was ever known to exist. Blacks owned slaves, Native americans owned slaves, tribal groups that still exist today often have slaves.

2. Whites enslaved us.

Not true, Jewish slave boat owners bought your ancestors as slaves from black african slave owners, brought them to America and sold them on the auction block to slave owners in America.

> Niggers in pangea

>The author's article on Black on Black crime is a good lawl too
Let me guess -- they ain't did nuffin?

Underrated

WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE, READ THESE THREADS:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142367935/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141164141/#q141164141

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141360822/#q141360822

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141498953/#q141498953

WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE, START PREPPING NOW.

youtube.com/watch?v=qO6WcyMVxwo

watching white people hate themselves over this shooting is so gross. and they don't even see that THEY'RE BEING RACIST BY DOING IT. if you're saying all blacks don't need to take responsibility for shootings in chicago (they don't) and all muslims don't need to take responsibility for islamist terrorism (they don't) then why do white people need to feel bad when a white guy goes crazy? the only explanation is that these liberals subconsciously feel that white people are superior to blacks and muslims.

bear in mind: this is only one city. the folks at (((CNN))) deserved to have their noses rubbed in the shit they've made

Then what was the biggest mass shooting?

when the hell have 600 niggers been shot at once???

Trayvon Martin.

Why couldn't this have happened at a Justin Bieber concert?

kek! but that st louis nigger from ferguson was a whole lot bigger in every way!

It's almost as if the media and culture is biased towards white people.

Why are you Burgers so OBSESSED with word RACIST, basically something invented by Bolshevik Jew Leon Trotsky? Maybe if you stop using that word over and over maybe White people won't hate themselves in US and stop saying how they are not ''racist''

I hate that bitches face. There are very few things I hate in this world and her face is one of them.

Yes, if ((( white people ))) would drop the raycist narrative we could all move on as a society.

Nobody counts them because they're worthless.

delet urself

>If every black adult male had that money to spend tomorrow
Do it. Best thing you would ever have done for the US economy.

>Do it. Best thing you would ever have done for the US economy.
False. Just because you give niggers money doesn't mean they're going to spend it on what they're supposed to. Hell, give them food stamps and they'll still manage to buy liquor and cigarettes with them.

You'll find this out shortly with the niggers you're importing. Poor naive bastards...